PS3 60GB, 2 Controllers, 3 games, 3 PS2 games

dpf1978

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Have an opportunity to buy a used 60GB PS3 with two controllers, NCAA08, Madden 08, Resistance Fall of Man and a few PS2 games for $400. Does this seem like a decent deal to you guys?

Two of the PS3 games seem weak, but with Resistance, two controllers and some PS2 games, that's not half bad.

Any idea what the PS2 games are?

This is keeping in mind i have a 40GB that I'd be selling for probably around $350, so $25 out of pocket and I'd keep the 8 games I already have.

Im pretty sure you cant sell a used 40gb for $350. Just judging by craigslist prices Id say you can get $300 for a used 40gb.

[quote name='dpf1978']Amazon.com used 40GBs go for $350[/QUOTE]
but you will be paying a bit for amazon fee and shipping.

If you know the condition of the system and the games then I'd do it. But if you're skeptical of the person and just don't have a good feeling about it, don't.

If the seller is reputable I'd do it. I payed $499 a week ago at Walmart for just the system because I wanted to get a 60GB before they were all gone. Also if you already have Resistance and want to work out a trade for the extra copy let me know, thanks:)

I would go for the deal if I know the person is reputable or if they show proof to me that it works. What would be the PS2 games? If they are more sports games...*shrugs*

Ended up snagging the following for $350:

60GB PS3
2 Sixaxis Controllers
6 ft HDMI Cable
Madden 08
NCAA Football 08
Resistance Fall of Man
Armored Core 4
Gran Turismo 4

It was in pristine condition, like it had never been used. Now I just have to sell my 40GB and everything will be super.

[quote name='pcktlnt']Congrats on your purchase. Good price too for all that.[/quote]

Thanks man, I've already sold a few of the games on Amazon.com for about $50 total so it brings it even cheaper. I'm pretty pleased with my purchase, just hoping to get about $325 for my 40GB now.

bread's done
Back