PS3 60GB $449.99[new] @ GameRush

I realize sams club is YMMV but was it also $450 there? id like to pick up a PS3 and have BC for PS2 games, but have a hard enough time keeping up with my 360 and wii games the way it is.

Just to note for a lot of people, as Ruined pointed out above, the 80GB's BC abilities are not that bad. The best thing for someone to do is to head over to the search engine Sony set up for BC and see if your games work on the 80GB model. That way, if the older models are not available in your area, it won't be a huge deal, if your games work.

Just picked up the only one they had up at BB. Trying to decide whether not I can even afford it but figure I have a week or so to figure it out. Thanks OP

[quote name='jmillion']just picked up one tonight... they have 1 left...

GameRush
2175 Hylan Blvd
Staten Island, NY 10306
Phone: 718.979.1212[/QUOTE]
Dude good lookin out on the staten island info. I grabbed a 60 gb there tonight for $449 plus tax minus ten dollars with a blockbuster gift card. Too bad the toll is ten dollars and i think one of those stop light camers got me blowing a red light. They have one left. They also have a used 60 gb for $399

I'm looking for new ps3 60gb as well, does anyone know where I can get one in southern California (Buena Park)? :bomb:

I been looking online and checking a bunch of stores, but they don't have any avaiable. Thank you for any replaies and help as well.

[quote name='Merboy007']Hey how about in NYC area??? Does anyone know where to find any 60gb???[/QUOTE]
Try Kmart

I bought my 60GB last week in Bohemia (Long Island) @ Kmart for $500 plus tax. It was the last one. I heard GameRush has but you should call (see a couple pages back or go to their site for store locations - only in Staten Island)

Ok, I found the 60 GB PS3 @ gamerush/blockbuster in southern california. It was 449.99$ for a new one. With tax it was $484.69 (Not bad to be honest).

I got mines at 1951 West La Habra Blvd, La Habra, CA 90631.

bread's done
Back