Ps3 (60Gb and 20Gb) in stock online at TRU.com and WM.com .

[quote name='Bazz']Obviously it's still in stock , not holiday anymore and they setup the worst bundle in the world for this system. All these systems would have sold if bundle with 1 game and an extra controller , but a 1k bundle with crap sports games isn't the way to go.[/QUOTE]

Yes but if there more compelling games than just shitty sports titles I think buyers would be more likely to get this console. At the PS2 launch they had a ton of good titles so people were not as pissed off to accept the cost for games that actually are good. Stores are doing exactly what sony is, increasing price/bundle price for early adopters. Now that Xbox just increased their warranty from 90 days to 1 year last night i am definitly getting a 360 and waiting on a ps3 for a year or two.

[quote name='Pratt75']Didn't nintendo ship more wii's than ps3's yet it seems like ps3's aren't nearly as hard to find. I can't find a wii for shite.[/QUOTE]

Yeah where can I find a Wii? My wife bought me a 360 but I think I really want a Wii. She looked for a month and never found one.

[quote name='Indiana']Yeah where can I find a Wii? My wife bought me a 360 but I think I really want a Wii. She looked for a month and never found one.[/QUOTE]

Not to be an asshole but you probably should have reserved one or went to a store on launch day. However there is hope, there is a steady supply of wiis coming into toys r us every week. Just keep calling and checking in with the manager when a new shipment is coming. It's going to easier to get them as time rolls on.

I picked up an unbundled 60GB PS3 yesterday at Target in Phoenix, AZ, but haven't decided if I'm going to keep it. I purchased an Xbox 360 in November of 2005 and would like to get a Wii, so I'm wondering how much time this PS3 would get. On the bright side, I can use my PS2 component cables with it. :)

[quote name='Pinnacle']No one has an unbundled 20GB in stock?[/QUOTE]

Ive seen PS3 literally everywhere this week. More 60 gig then the 20 though.

Not 1 PS3 in stock anywhere around the Chicago area, at least everytime any store gets them in they sell out within that day. Dam it sucks to live in a big city.

[quote name='Prepster']Not 1 PS3 in stock anywhere around the Chicago area, at least everytime any store gets them in they sell out within that day. Dam it sucks to live in a big city.[/quote]I live in Fl and I haven't seen any in any stores. I was also in Ny last week and didn't see them either. People who do see them in the store are just there at the right time. Also an Ebgames, Gamestop that has them in stock is pure luck and sell out within a day like you said.

What exactly is the backlash on the PS3 due to? I think it is funny when people judge a system based on the first month. Is there really any doubt that the system is going to be great in the future. For the launch they did screw the pooch but as a whole anyone thinking the system and Sony is not going to be fine is just misguided. It is perhaps one of the worst launches I have seen, at least the worst in the time that I actually had money to buy a system on launch. Is it just the price tag that has everyone tanking the system as a failure?

[quote name='sociopharm02']What exactly is the backlash on the PS3 due to? I think it is funny when people judge a system based on the first month. Is there really any doubt that the system is going to be great in the future. For the launch they did screw the pooch but as a whole anyone thinking the system and Sony is not going to be fine is just misguided. It is perhaps one of the worst launches I have seen, at least the worst in the time that I actually had money to buy a system on launch. Is it just the price tag that has everyone tanking the system as a failure?[/QUOTE]

It's not one flare but a forest fire that is the cause for the ps3 hatred.

1. Price.

2. Shitty titles.

3. No extremely appealing titles for the near future.

4. Price to which they are trying to screw the customer once you look past the feature bullshit.

5. Who cares? PS3 had something really going for itself. They are reeming their fanbase at launch.

Well honestly, right now ps3 is not doing well however in a year or two once they have more exclusive first party titles then I'll feel more compelled to buy one. Until then we are going to see many cross platform games that no one will be interested in on the ps3 when the 360 has a strong online component. I look forward to what sony has plans for the console but right now you'd be better off saving money for a Macbook pro, installing windows on it and playing some games on taht over picking up one these.

It's launch up till now has been a disappointment right now at this point in time. I want Sony to do well but as of right now they aren't getting the next gen formula.

[quote name='Bazz']I live in Fl and I haven't seen any in any stores. I was also in Ny last week and didn't see them either. People who do see them in the store are just there at the right time. Also an Ebgames, Gamestop that has them in stock is pure luck and sell out within a day like you said.[/QUOTE]

I live near Hartford CT and they are VERY easy to find. I saw 8 at my local gamestop. People have been bringing them back after not being able to turn a profit on ebay. I have a friend who's trying to get someone to trade his ps3 for a wii plus 5 games.

To sell out within a day is not flying off the shelves. People are constantly calling store around here to get a wii and picking them up as UPS is dropping them off.

[quote name='wusupdoe']No, no one wants to shell out a grand for a bundle. Eventually, desperate rich parents will buy one for their kids knowing it's their last resort before Christmas, and the bundle system will pay off. Unfortunately, that means that the bundles will live for another console launch.[/quote]

Exactly, there are 1 mill PS3s out there. A lot of people just go by the bullshit that is nextgenwars.

Too bad that SONY fumbled the ball on this. Time magazine said that ps3 bombed. After Christmas, what mother will shell out 650 dollars plus tax for a system with no game and needs a 2000 dollar tv to play it on? sure you've got your diehards that will but they won't keep the food on the table like the mothers of children can. Sony messed up. I foresee Sony winning eventually but that's after a 100 dollar price drop and some killer apps like devil may cry and metal gear solid 4. But those companies won't release those games until sony gets at least a 1.5 million user installed base, so that might not be for another year and a half and if xbox360 were smart they'd coax capcom and konami to end their exclusivity clause and put the nail in sony's audacious proprietary marketing scheme. SONY is really transparent. They priced the Bluray machine at 1000 bucks to make ps3 look like a bargain but nobody but reall rich idiots fell for it. I wanted a ps3 last week before christmas, couldn't get one and now that Chritmas is over, my desire has gone and waned and am having a ball with my wii.

Go to best buy. Here in Atlanta, I have been to several locations over the past week or so, and all of them had stacks of the 60gb units piled up at the service desk. No Wiis to be seen, but plenty of PS3s.

bread's done
Back