PS3 6AXIS 39.99 from Amazon

[quote name='MrNEWZ']These have been $40 at Amazon since just before the price drop.[/quote]

lol i didnt know so i reported it, just like the enchanted arms was never reported. i would have bought one from CC or BB for 49.99

Maybe they're clearing it out for a new model that doesn't lose its fuckING CONNECTION with the PS3. God, that's annoying. Ever play a PS3 game, and your controller becomes unresponsive for a second or two? Happened to me just last night. Very close to the PS3, and no other Bluetooth devices in the house.

[quote name='mkelehan']Maybe they're clearing it out for a new model that doesn't lose its fuckING CONNECTION with the PS3. God, that's annoying. Ever play a PS3 game, and your controller becomes unresponsive for a second or two? Happened to me just last night. Very close to the PS3, and no other Bluetooth devices in the house.[/quote]

that must suck

[quote name='mkelehan']Maybe they're clearing it out for a new model that doesn't lose its fuckING CONNECTION with the PS3. God, that's annoying. Ever play a PS3 game, and your controller becomes unresponsive for a second or two? Happened to me just last night. Very close to the PS3, and no other Bluetooth devices in the house.[/quote]

It seems that happens to all of us PS3 owners, as unfortunate as it is. The occurrences seem to have been cut down significantly with each passing firmware revision though. Hopefully they'll be rid of it altogether with revisions in the controller hardware and future firmware updates.

Sorry for getting off of topic, it's a good deal!

bread's done
Back