PS3 80GB MGS4 Bundle (AMAZON/Aug 30)

oldboy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm pretty sure that this hasn't been posted already.

As most of you know, the bundle has practically been sold out ONLINE. Chances are you will be able to cop one in stores sometime in the foreseeable future (my Walmart has 6 in stock)... However, online is probably the way to go (seeing how you avoid taxes).

Anyways, Amazon is getting a new shipment of these in on August 30th, so be on the lookout. Chances are someone who put money on it beforehand will cancel before biting.

LINK: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-M..._7?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1219528456&sr=1-7

How do I know this? I just bought my bundle yesterday. Yes, it was sold out 3-4 days prior to yesterday, but I never lost hope, and checked it everyday. When I did finally manage to "add to cart" it said it was for a pre-order, ready to ship AFTER they received a new shipment in on the 30th. When I finally inputted all my information and was one click away from charging it to my card, it was declined because "Sorry! The item you have added to your cart is no longer available".

So I just refreshed the screen, and voila, its there again. Looks like someone who put it in their cart before me chickened out.

Anyways, good luck to you guys. Hopefully you guys are able to get one. AND DAMN YOU F***NG RE-SELLERS! $597 for the bundle?! I hope you guys burn in hell.

[quote name='jedirabiz']What time did you see it at? Do you guys know if they only stock up once a day on the website, or if they update it every hour or so?[/QUOTE]

I saw it earlier in the day. I'd say around 8 or 9 AM EST...

PS3 must not be particularly popular in my area because these MGS4 bundles are everywhere. I could go out and pick up ten of them right now if I wanted to.

[quote name='rizzuh']Sign up on www.wiialerts.com and you can get an email (text message optional) alert when they're available to purchase on amazon. I got an alert at 4:30AM (PST) this morning and managed to order the bundle before it quickly sold out again.[/quote]

What a handy site! Thanks! Wish I would have known about it a few days ago but still hopefully it will pop up again on Amazon soon.

i've seen the bundle at a few of the targets in my area (so cal targets -- orange county). i was actually able get one for my co-worker the other day.

Grrr, signed up for the alert and been watching it all day long. Of course the minute I leave it upstairs to watch a movie it goes off. Missed it again. Hope it comes back in stock tomorrow.

Yay finally got one last night. That website is awesome for getting hard to find items. Thank you so much Rizzah!!!

bread's done
Back