PS3 account creation question

AgentW

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
so I just bought a ps3 during that amazon lightening deal I though I'd make an account because I could online. but when ever I attempt to create/register a new account (I tried a week or so ago cause I was bored) I get a gray page that reads

"Site Maintenance Notice

The server is currently down for maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later."

so, I was wondering if anyone has tried to make one online and it's just down because sony feels like it? and if when I get my ps3, will I still be able to make an account through the console proper?

Thanks.

[quote name='AgentW']so I just bought a ps3 during that amazon lightening deal I though I'd make an account because I could online. but when ever I attempt to create/register a new account (I tried a week or so ago cause I was bored) I get a gray page that reads

"Site Maintenance Notice

The server is currently down for maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later."

so, I was wondering if anyone has tried to make one online and it's just down because sony feels like it? and if when I get my ps3, will I still be able to make an account through the console proper?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It's disabled because people were hacking into it. Why can't you just create one through the PS3 (which isn't disabled), problem solved. ;)

bread's done
Back