(PS3) Alice Madness Returns $17.29 on Amazon.com

[quote name='CaoPi']Heard this game is good, what's up with the online pass for this game, does it have multiplayer?[/QUOTE]The pass allows you to download the original Alice game.

Been waiting for this to drop even more... tempting price... but the $10 sweet spot is what I'm going to hold out for... Thanks for sharing.

[quote name='4tygames']The HD remaster of the Original game does look amazing. It's a platformer with bizarre and interesting worlds.[/QUOTE]

Was the original given a different name title? I was unaware that there's an older ver of th game?

Hoping the 360 one goes down sometime. I've been watching it since release and it's held its value for a long time. It's $20 now, if I wasn't so cheap I'd buy it now on Amazon and call it a day but I'm gonna try holding out to see if it will go down an additional $5 lol. Not really that cheap just already have an accumulating backlog of recently purchased games I have yet to start and with Pokemon, AC3, and Port Royale coming out soon and my friend selling me Dragon's Dogma I really don't need to spend any more money on games with everything I have at the moment.

[quote name='CaoPi']Was the original given a different name title? I was unaware that there's an older ver of th game?[/QUOTE]
No, simply put, the version you could get with Madness Returns was an "HD" version of American McGee's Alice.

Good gameplay, amazing visuals, but my biggest issue was there was only one real boss in the game. This type of game (3d action/platformer) is perfect for multiple bosses, and the first one (American McGee's Alice) had multiple bosses.

Also, American McGee's Alice doesn't hold up well, controls and graphics in particular, even as an HD remake. Then again its a console port of 12 year old PC game. It was still nice that it was included with new copies of the game.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']This is $2.70 off MSRP. Not a deal.[/QUOTE]

agreed - these posts should be at least $5 off MSRP

bread's done
Back