TNA Impact
Untold Legends Dark Kingdom
Kane & Lynch Dead Men
COD 4
Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer
Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End
Unreal Tournament III
NBA 09: The Inside

Sirius Xact satellite radio with antennae and bracket and Home docking stereo with cd player and am/fm.

DVDs
Transformers 2disc with Beginnings
Dexter Season 1
Crank
John Q
Vanilla Sky
Driven
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 2disc
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 2disc

As far as BluRays there are so many I want just let me know.

WANTS

-BLURAY MOVIES!!!

:br: Xmen 1,2 and 3
:br: Apocalypto
:br: Spiderman 1 & 2
:br:NIN
:br:Man on Fire
:br:Pixar Shorts
:br:Fantastic Four
:br:The Condemned
:br:Memento
:br:These are just some i can name of top of my head feel free to offer any

I ALSO HAVE THESE FOR TRADE/SELL

DVD players -both like new-

Magnavox DVD/ Video CD/CD player MDV412
Apex DVD/CD/MP3 Player AD-1145

I have some Star Wars items the cups look like this--> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/star-wars-pizza-hut--watto-c...

- CUPS: I have Watto sealed, Jar Jar sealed, yoda sealed, r2d2, and darth maul. There's a cup and the head and torso are a lid.

-I also have a sealed talking Darth Maul figure.

Justin Timberlake(sealed) and JC Chasez (excellent condition) NSYNC marionettes.

Cleaning out our closets my girlfriend has 2 NSync Marionette collectors dolls. Justin Timberlake is unopened and JC Chasez is opened but in excellent condition and the box is as well. They have been stored away so they're in great shape even their boxes. She would like to trade for BLU-RAY movies or possible for Wii games. Other offers are welcome too as I'm interested in ps3 and xbox360 games.

See the Justin one here------->>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000O1EUJ2...

Snowboards:

-Kingpin 159cm deck and bindings

-Morrow 154cm deck and bindings

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a couple NSYNC marionettes (my gf gave them to me to trade. honestly) 1 is Justin Timberlake and is sealed. The other is JC Chasez, it's been opened but is in excellent condition was only taken out once and viewed and put back in box.

[quote name='Petekelly']1. What thehell? I've answered ya, you're not getting my messages?

2. Hm.. thanks for the heads up.[/quote]

Last thing i got from you was asking what i would trade for monkey ball.

Ive sent two pms since then. One saying if you would do the same trade we were doing for Lost Planet - and 2nd was asking what was up.

how much shipped for superman Returns(sealed) Perfect Dark Zero and Gun and kameo and fable and do u have pictures

[quote name='Petekelly']the 2 ps2 games and the 360 game for monkey ball?[/quote]

The deal we had agreed on was Eragon and Getaway ,both new, for Lost Planet.
So the above for Monkey Ball.

starmask2k3 gun is gone. i'm mainly looking to trade but if given a good offer i would sell. I don't have pictures but if you're wanting visual proof that they're in the condition i say i can take some. Provided we work out a trade.

pookymeister, my bad i thought we had 2 ps2 games in it. Been a rough month with the ice storm an bein out of power for 2weeks an all. You're right, at first Bionicle was in the mix but it got traded. I think that may be what I'm getting confuse about. I really want Getaway...I'm tryin to think if I wanna do this or not.

[quote name='starmask2k3']then would u take this prices for superman Returns(sealed)14 Perfect Dark Zero 8 and kameo 8 and fable 8 and do u have pictures[/QUOTE]
and i have two xbox 360 games for trade madden 08 and ncaa BB 2k6

updated the list. Added a list of wants. I will accept offers for items not on my want list. These are just some that I'm actually looking for.

[quote name='Petekelly']I'm interested in Madden 08[/QUOTE]
then lets make a deal

[quote name='Petekelly']

pookymeister, my bad i thought we had 2 ps2 games in it. Been a rough month with the ice storm an bein out of power for 2weeks an all. You're right, at first Bionicle was in the mix but it got traded. I think that may be what I'm getting confuse about. I really want Getaway...I'm tryin to think if I wanna do this or not.[/quote]

Ok, well let me know. Theyve been sitting here boxed up and ready to go for a while now.

how about ur superman Returns,Perfect Dark Zero,kameo, fable for my madden 08

[quote name='Pookymeister']Ok, well let me know. Theyve been sitting here boxed up and ready to go for a while now.[/quote]

Can you make a decision considering we made a deal more than 2 weeks ago for the Lost Planet that you backed out on? Thanks.

I didn't back out man. I had 2 copies 1was already traded and other stuff went down with the other. We hadn't finalized any deal man, i'm sorry you've gotten so butthurt about it. I didn't mean to get you all upset.

You may be right. I could be confused about how things play out. Giving you my address and saying i have your things packed and ready to go when it gets here doesnt actually mean we are trading.
My bad.
Other CAGs with similar views (and less patience) should probably trade elsewhere too then.

bread's done
Back