PS3 and PSP: FREE episode of Dexter and Voltron

TctclMvPhase

CAGiversary!
Feedback
104 (100%)
This promotion runs between now and June 8th, allowing for the free download of the first episode of both Dexter and Voltron.

This works on both the PS3's PSN as well as the PSP's new video store.

Until June 8th you can download a free episode of Dexter and Voltron on PSN

wasn't sure where to put this as it's not a video game deal but it's on a video game system. Whatever. In case anyones interested here it is lol.

The dexter one is only the first episode. I'm grabbing it now. Haven't checked voltron yet but I assume it's the same deal.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']You'd have to pay me to watch Voltron.[/QUOTE]

Voltron was and still is an amazing show. There really wasnt anything out there like it at its time. I remember rushing home from school just so I catch on tv. Its a real shame G-Force never took off like I had wanted. Hopefully with the new Wii game interest may come back for it.
voltron.jpg

Yeah, Dexter is a brilliant show, but it really is optimal to start with the first episode. And for those who don't know, Dexter is show on Showtime about a serial killer who works as a blood splatter analyst for the Miami Metro Police. Really nice angle on crime drama shows with a big focus on characterization.

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Which episode of Dexter? I've never seen it and would like to try the first episode.[/QUOTE]

The pilot.

Free is Free. Thanx OP. Never visit the video store personally. Last time was to download the free episode of kings.

We do need a threat with all the PSN video freebies... I didn't know that they had anything at all for free.

Downloading both of these, thanks OP!

[quote name='nodoctors']i see the voltron download, but sadly, not the dexter pilot download. the one that actually mattered to me.[/QUOTE]

If you don't see it on the front of the video store, you can go to the TV Shows section and browse to it from there.

Guess I'm late to the party. Just found out the hard way that Media Manager 3.0 no longer works (with the PS Store anyways) & I have to DL Media GO now. :roll:

bread's done
Back