Ps3 arcade stick

you could either buy the one that chunli said they're cheap but sometimes break down easier and have VERY crappy stock parts, BUT are easy to mod. BUT you're better off saving your money bruh or heading to the trading outlet at shoryuken. But beware, when you buy a fightstick... you can't just have only one lool

Only get WWE all star brawl stick if you are planning on upgrading it, cause these sticks sucks bad... If you are planning on upgrading it's gonna cost you between $45-55 depending on what parts you want to replace... If you don't care about upgrading then this stick will fit you perfectly...

I'm actually in the market for a stick/pad, any other lukewarm deals on these? The brawl stick seems a little too cheap and I don't want to have to immediately mod whatever I buy, so maybe something a little more legit.

For the cost of upgrading a brawlstick, you might as well spend the money on a full sanwa parts stick like the Soul Calibur Hori stick that was just on sale for $100 if you can afford it. You'll have piece of mind knowing that you have a Very good stick that won't break on you because you have arcade quality parts. I got a Hori RAPV3 SA and couldn't be happier eventhough I don't play fighters that often.

bread's done
Back