(PS3) BF Bad Company or Bd version of Siren + soundtrack?

hawkhogan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
If you had some money to spend, which one of the 2 would you pick, and why? And does anyone know if Play Asia is planning on bundling their BD version of Siren with the soundtrack ?

Well, I already have Battlefield Bad Company so I obviously wouldn't buy that. But if you're looking for a recommendation get Battlefield. I'm having tons of fun with the online multiplayer. Definitely worth it.

BFBC is a pretty awesome shooter. The controls are different than most shooters, and don't flame me for this, but its pretty close to be as amazing as COD 4

[quote name='breakingcustoms']is the Jap Siren in english?[/QUOTE]

Sort of. The voice overs are in english. The subtitles and stuff when you pick up an item is japanese. The asian version is in full english though.

[quote name='rainking187']Sort of. The voice overs are in english. The subtitles and stuff when you pick up an item is japanese. The asian version is in full english though.[/quote]

That was gonna be my next question, I saw that there was a Japanese version and an Asian one.

If that's the case, I'll get the Asian one when it drops closer to what the downloadable price is. Thanks!

I don't thinking asking people on a forum can decide what you should buy. Both games are very different and just decide what kind of genre you are in the mood to play and buy that game...

bread's done
Back