PS3 - Black Dualshock 3 - $ 38.49 ($ 34.64 after ECA) at Amazon

If only that Frontman guitar was still free with the purchase of a Dualshock. Then this deal would just be ridiculous.

Thanks for the info, makes me glad they didnt ship out my Blue DS3 today, cancelled the order in progress for the blue DS3 and got this instead.

Rats, the DS3 was in my Goldbox just a couple days ago. My timing is always off. :p Already have a couple DS3s already, so I might just wait until there's a sale @ $29.99 or something....

[quote name='nakanenui']Ordered a blue one for 42.99 still a good deal.[/QUOTE]

As did I. Got it yesterday. Looks like the blues are OOS (from Amazon). But you can get it from a 3rd party for $48 + shipping.

Nice to see the reds and blues come down in price finally though.

wow looks like i just made it before they changed the price... although i don't really need another controller, i usually play alone :(

[quote name='apathylad']Rats...I purchased a Sixaxis for about $25 recently. So I guess that's about $10 for rumble...Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Me too. My girlfriend kept bugging me to get her a controller so we could both play, and I finally broke down and got a used Sixaxis from the pawn shop for $25. Crap.

bread's done
Back