PS3 Bundle Price Help

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
OK so I've decided to get rid of the PS3 phat I have, in hopes of scoring a well-priced Slim off of Amazon's Warehouse Deals, as many CAGs have done before. So I'm figuring out the pricing of my console to my friend. It's the 80GB model, that is not backwards compatible (Only 2USB ports in the front). Looking at recent eBay auctions, these seem to go from $180-230, so I decided the console itself should be price out to $200 (with controller and USB connector cable).

Then I have the game Socom Confrontation (Plus the Official Sony Bluetooth Headset it came with). This goes for $40 new, so I priced it at $25.

Totalling this all up, I told him it'd be $225 for an 80GB PS3, Controller plus connector cable, Socom Confrontation with Official Headset, and an HDMI cable I'm givin him.

Fair or foul CAG?

Fair. Gamestop was offering $200 for all PS3 phats in July, so $200 for your console is definitely fair. Socom at $25 w/ the headset is fair as long as it's all in good condition.

This isn't like an amazing deal by any means, but average does sell.

[quote name='Darknuke']Fair. Gamestop was offering $200 for all PS3 phats in July, so $200 for your console is definitely fair. Socom at $25 w/ the headset is fair as long as it's all in good condition.

This isn't like an amazing deal by any means, but average does sell.[/QUOTE]

Well good :) I wasn't trying to make an amazing deal, just a fair one ;) I need the deal to be good on my end as well

bread's done
Back