PS3 call of duty wireless control 26.88

ManchildofPV

CAGiversary!
yup check your local best buy for it. Its mad cat brand and you have to plug the usb conector but for a ps3 controller can't beat that. The price includes tax and if you still have your shop kick gift card from the other day you can use it with it lol
heres the recipt the posiblity is that black ops might also be on sale as well i will check again later tonight or tomorrow with more details
11uds1s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ManchildofPV']yup check your local best buy for it. Its mad cat brand and you have to plug the usb conector but for a ps3 controller can't beat that. The price includes tax and if you still have your shop kick gift card from the other day you can use it with it lol[/QUOTE]

wish they had a xbox 360 one
does best buy still sell the street fighter 4 fighpad? i want one for xbox 360.

[quote name='The Punisher']wish they had a xbox 360 one
does best buy still sell the street fighter 4 fighpad? i want one for xbox 360.[/QUOTE]
I didn't see any but there is a chance. Also check the xbox one also they might just have it at the same deal or you can at least see on price matching it

[quote name='ManchildofPV']I guess its in store. I just got one a few minutes before posting it[/QUOTE]
how about a picture of the item and receipt?
im not calling you a liar but its hard to believe an item price will differ that much, in that case it will be YMMV

fair enough just got to find the recipt. There is a chance it might be a store to store deal but the odd thing is the place marker that it had above its hanger said the price as well =/

[quote name='Sharp Katana']you guys might want to pass on this. It's got pretty bad reviews, not to mention pretty ugly too[/QUOTE]

I was about to post this, I couldnt find a single 5* review for it

[quote name='foreinter']Just a off-topic question, how do you post a picture to your thread?[/QUOTE]

That are many sites you can upload pictures to, I use photobucket.com

Do you have to plug a USB dongle into the PS3's USB port in order to use this controller? I ask because I know Sony put out a firmware a while back that blocked some USB controllers from working.

So this thing may be completely worthless once you go to use it. I'd test it before the return period is done just to be sure.

[quote name='foreinter']Just a off-topic question, how do you post a picture to your thread?[/QUOTE]i use tinypic.com to upload it from my comp

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Do you have to plug a USB dongle into the PS3's USB port in order to use this controller? I ask because I know Sony put out a firmware a while back that blocked some USB controllers from working.

So this thing may be completely worthless once you go to use it. I'd test it before the return period is done just to be sure.[/QUOTE]
It is usb and it does work

. Also I thought i got the rumble a bit but hey a ps3 control that is wireless for 26 good deal. Also I have to recheck on the price of the game itself since on the recipt 25 dollars off clearnce disk so who knows maybe there is an extra deal

i sold my old 4 USB port ps3 for 350 and bought a move bundle with the money. Now I have 2 ports and with the Eye in 1 and a charger in the other it leaves me pretty screwed.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']i sold my old 4 USB port ps3 for 350 and bought a move bundle with the money. Now I have 2 ports and with the Eye in 1 and a charger in the other it leaves me pretty screwed.[/QUOTE]
well you can see if you can find a way to get an adaptor for extra usbs like for some comps. I will test this theory out a litte later

yeah they have USB hubs but i got enough wires hanging below my tv and a lot of them are on the carpet, which is already bad enough for static going to my ps3.

[quote name='Svengoolie']I wouldn't play with a controller with cod stuff if it was given as a gift.[/QUOTE]
got a marker? you can easily mark off the cod decals

bread's done
Back