PS3: Calling All Cars MONDAYS

bmarquis

CAG Veteran
Call All Cars MONDAYS - 9 PM EST
Let's make Monday the night for playing Calling All Cars. There's hasn't been many people playing lately- let's change that trend.

PSN ID = Savage_Otters

I'll post a room and password here on monday. I'm away from my ps3 this weekend :(
I'll send you guys invites.

I'll be on tonight at that time.

Since no one has mentioned one.

Someone make a game room named CAG, and pw CAG.

Also make sure you put the option on to have players jump in the game and not have to wait until the round is over.

If that room is full, make a CAG2, pw CAG2, etc.

Well, I tried to play, but I can't stay signed in to the Playstation Network. My connection stayed on - for instance earlier I was downloading the game, got signed out but kept downloading - but it kicks me out of the games.

Stayed long enough to hear "Who's this Coca-Cola guy?" I could hear you through my headset, but could you not hear me (dallow and Mana Knight)?

[quote name='CokeCola']Well, I tried to play, but I can't stay signed in to the Playstation Network. My connection stayed on - for instance earlier I was downloading the game, got signed out but kept downloading - but it kicks me out of the games.

Stayed long enough to hear "Who's this Coca-Cola guy?" I could hear you through my headset, but could you not hear me (dallow and Mana Knight)?[/QUOTE]Yeah, we could not hear you at all. Did you try out your headset to see if the volume meter increases while talking??

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yeah, we could not hear you at all. Did you try out your headset to see if the volume meter increases while talking??[/QUOTE]
The volume meter where? Is there one in the game? In the XMB under Audio Accessories, the bar does increase when I speak.

It's a Bluetooth headset, and this is the first time I've set it up with the PS3.

Sorry I couldn't make it. I was... damn, I don't know. But it must have been important.
Did anyone try adding me to their buddy list? I think I need to purge some names.

That was fun.

Does the headset really add much to this game? I could see if you were playing something like Socom and you have to work together that a headset would be valuable. For arcade-like games, though, it seems like it wouldn't add much.

I'm up for this again next Monday.

Anyone up for an oldies night (Joust, Rampart, etc.)?

[quote name='CokeCola']The volume meter where? Is there one in the game? In the XMB under Audio Accessories, the bar does increase when I speak.

It's a Bluetooth headset, and this is the first time I've set it up with the PS3.[/QUOTE]In the XMB Audio Accessory menu, is what I'm talking about. Just make sure it's paired. Also, ask people if they can hear you at times. If they can't, you'll get no reply.

[quote name='CokeCola']Well, I tried to play, but I can't stay signed in to the Playstation Network. My connection stayed on - for instance earlier I was downloading the game, got signed out but kept downloading - but it kicks me out of the games.

Stayed long enough to hear "Who's this Coca-Cola guy?" I could hear you through my headset, but could you not hear me (dallow and Mana Knight)?[/quote]Haha, hope you get things worked out next time.
Yeah, I was wondering who you were. Nice to meet you though.

Sorry I couldn't make it last night. I was finishing downloading the Bladestorm demo and playing that.

Sounds like I missed a good one. Next time, perhaps.

I had fun too- definately next week. I need to practice! In my defense, I downloaded it about an hour before we played.

Anyone up for this tonight?

9PM EDT

It kind of fizzled out last week. If there's people playing I usually go for an hour or so.

Hahahaha, ok, I'll quit playing now.

Would you believe that's my second time playing? My apologies for putting the smacketh down. ;)

BTW, any tricks to getting bluetooth to work? It connects just fine in setup, but I can't get it to stay connected in-game...???

[quote name='marten']Hahahaha, ok, I'll quit playing now.

Would you believe that's my second time playing? My apologies for putting the smacketh down. ;)

BTW, any tricks to getting bluetooth to work? It connects just fine in setup, but I can't get it to stay connected in-game...???[/QUOTE]I had a few bluetooth headset issues for once, like at one point, it and the controller disconnected. :( For the most part, it worked, but I don't think many could hear me. Part of the problem has to be with my unstable internet connection I think (headset worked fine though).

Still, that was fun. :D
[quote name='striderzer0']that was fun for the few games i played but I can only take CAC in small doses :joystick:[/QUOTE]
I could play all day. ;)

bread's done
Back