PS3 Code Drops Here

Is anybody willing to PM me some unused Playstation 3 store money codes that they don't feel like using?
There is no code begging allowed in drop threads. Also if you really want free stuff you should try contributing the community first instead of asking for a giveaway right off the bat. It's just common courtesy.

[quote name="Axzel" post="12873385" timestamp="1439956447"]Black Ops 3 Beta codes PS4:

38H5-RDNK-HN4Q
78NC-9CNM-LC2Q[/quote] Used the first code thanks Axzel.

Black Ops 3 Beta codes for PS4 (redeem through PSN Store):

LL3A-BJNR-M6A5

NF54-NENM-8PMP

CBAP-RBN6-TGP8

Update: All gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Maxp134" post="12877857" timestamp="1440182880"]I have Witcher lll code and TLOU Remastered someone to trade for 20$ each one[/quote]This is the code drop thread, you want the trading forum.

[quote name="stereos" post="12889226" timestamp="1440727649"]Dynamic PS4 Theme - Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

G2F5-JHNT-MQ3H[/quote]Got it thanks Stereos.

Can anyone please PM me a PS3 The Last of Us Online Pass? Never have played the online for the Last of Us and don't really want to spend the stupid 10 dollars to play online. Please help

[quote name="Sunfire14" post="12900352" timestamp="1441245529"]The Last of Us Remastered (PS4): H8??-EDN5-26CR

The ?? is what you have to do when you drink a lot of water...

Enjoy![/quote]Got it thank you very much Sunfire14.

It said pre-order items. I have yet to play this game, as I've just played the 1 st two of series. I need to figure out how to view transaction history on ps4, I'm still getting used to it

[quote name="Ervgotti85" post="12904532" timestamp="1441456824"]First person to quote this post will get the Everybody's Gone To Rapture ps4 theme.[/quote]

🙀

[quote name="Ervgotti85" post="12904532" timestamp="1441456824"]First person to quote this post will get the Everybody's Gone To Rapture ps4 theme.[/quote]

🙀

Have some Batman: Arkham Knight codes!

4NHB-TAND-B8RP (Harley Quinn DLC)

F2GB-68NR-DQD2 (Playstation Exclusive Skins)

BRC5-TBNH-B4L5 (Playstation Exclusive Scarecrow NIghtmare Missions)

Got an email today from Playstation with a gift code for MLB 15 The Show. 5 Item Packs and 5500 Stubs. Just traded the game in yesterday so I have no use for the code, first person to quote this will get the code via PM.

[quote name="plowboy3982" post="12911330" timestamp="1441850492"]Got an email today from Playstation with a gift code for MLB 15 The Show. 5 Item Packs and 5500 Stubs. Just traded the game in yesterday so I have no use for the code, first person to quote this will get the code via PM.[/quote] i would like that

This is a code from Ratchet and Clank into the Nexus... for the game Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty.

This is a USA PSN code... and to help keep bots away from this code... I'll leave detailed hints instead. Worse comes to worse you'll have fun putting the code together.

Each of the 4 digit sections are split up into parts. Every letter is capitalized.

EDIT: This code has been solved and claimed! Thanks for playing. Congrats cag826!

Part 1
It's D to the R to the Capital _
From the lyrics of "The Cleanest Game on the Internet"

6th letter of the main Character of the game this code is for.

The first letter of StarFox's blue bird companion's name.

This letter is worth 8 points in scrabble and NOT found in the title of Castle Pixel's wonderful game released on August 5, 2014 (USA).

Part 2
Call of Duty would be known as Mode-R Warfare without this letter.

This number is the number of worlds in the original Super Mario Bros.

The Katamari Damacy LOAD screen theme song is all about these two letters together.

Part 3
Add the total number playable characters from Left 4 Dead, and Left 4 Dead 2. (or multiply the numbers in the 2nd title)

This Gamecube game was released on March 4, 2004 (USA) and allowed for customizing Robots for battle in a "Holosseum". You want the first letter of this game title.

This game is utterly fabulous, and many say is the best RPG of all time, probably because it involved time travel and had a sword wielding frog ally from the year 600AD. You'll need the first letter of the 2nd word of the title.

Add up the total number of all the Physical Disgaea games released on the Ps3. (no digital ps2 titles)

Have fun!!

This is a code from Ratchet and Clank into the Nexus... for the game Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty.

This is a USA PSN code... and to help keep bots away from this code... I'll leave detailed hints instead. Worse comes to worse you'll have fun putting the code together.

Each of the 4 digit sections are split up into parts. Every letter is capitalized.

Part 1
It's D to the R to the Capital _
From the lyrics of "The Cleanest Game on the Internet"

6th letter of the main Character of the game this code is for.

The first letter of StarFox's blue bird companion's name.

This letter is worth 8 points in scrabble and NOT found in the title of Castle Pixel's wonderful game released on August 5, 2014 (USA).

Part 2
Call of Duty would be known as Mode-R Warfare without this letter.

This number is the number of worlds in the original Super Mario Bros.

The Katamari Damacy LOAD screen theme song is all about these two letters together.

Part 3
Add the total number playable characters from Left 4 Dead, and Left 4 Dead 2. (or multiply the numbers in the 2nd title)

This Gamecube game was released on March 4, 2004 (USA) and allowed for customizing Robots for battle in a "Holosseum". You want the first letter of this game title.

This game is utterly fabulous, and many say is the best RPG of all time, probably because it involved time travel and had a sword wielding frog ally from the year 600AD. You'll need the first letter of the 2nd word of the title.

Add up the total number of all the Physical Disgaea games released on the Ps3. (no digital ps2 titles)

Have fun!!
tl;dr ... pass ;)

This is a code for the game Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty.

EDIT: This code has been solved and claimed! Thanks for playing. Congrats cag826!
Thanks for the code!

I successfully redeemed it, and it's in my transaction history and media list, but not my download list! When I went to the game's page the button said "Add to Cart" instead of "Download". When I clicked it, it gave a dialog saying "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content." (I'm thinking the rest of you will get the same error?)

I then tried from the console, and was able to start the download, so all is presumably well :)

It's still not in the web-based download list though. Weird.

Tried PEFJ N8NA 8CT3 last night. Was I anywhere close?
Part 1

PEFJ

Part 2

N8NA

Part 3

8CT9

As for the final question... I forgot to double check this clue to make sure they made sense, and made a grammar error. It should read

"Add up the total number IN all the Physical Disgaea games released on the Ps3. (no digital ps2 titles)"

Disgaea 3, Disgaea 4 and Disgaea D2. 3+4+2=9

I'll be certain to post another code when I get it.

Thanks for the code!

I successfully redeemed it, and it's in my transaction history and media list, but not my download list! When I went to the game's page the button said "Add to Cart" instead of "Download". When I clicked it, it gave a dialog saying "You are not eligible to purchase or download this content." (I'm thinking the rest of you will get the same error?)

I then tried from the console, and was able to start the download, so all is presumably well :)

It's still not in the web-based download list though. Weird.
I have the same issues with a few other games on PSN, I believe when a game is REposted the default will always be "add to cart". There is only one game, that I am aware that won't show up on your download list, and that is the retail box "code in a box" from the first run of Patapon 2.

So I think, that the game page was updated since the code was printed up almost 2 years ago. ENJOY!

Anybody need an Uncharted 3 Online Pass? I don't know if it matters but its a non-GOTY edition Online Pass.

EDIT: And its gone.

Here is an Amazon.com pre-order code for Star Wars: Battlefront on PS4. I have no idea what the code contains.

​
 ​
 ​
PAP?-8?NC-AGDN
 ​
Each "?" represents the same letter.

bread's done
Back