PS3 Code Drops Here

yea, PS+ members get the starhawk online beta access as of a day or two ago. just confirming it for you guys... so if anyone has a free 30 day trial they were waiting to redeem or give away, now would be the time to do it, lol

[quote name='SaCk_style']guys can you help me find a code for the Turkish Armor for Assassin's Creed Revelations PS3, I tried it on gamespot.com, but get this: http://pokit.org/get/?066a97d24ac661e0d2848971f6fbbb85.jpg[/QUOTE]

Try these

[quote name='rams81']Assassin's Creed® Revelations Turkish Armo (From the free giveaway that has since ended)

G432-RNN3-4A9A
JN55-DLN5-Q76E
CCEB-FRNB-EKDT
GG6A-GKNC-NDLG
2CNT-4NNH-T5KG
6FCJ-MKNG-R2Q4
937T-52NB-5FNK
JKMC-PQNM-3HGM
7L6R-27NN-38LM
[/QUOTE]

I know some have been used, but I am not sure if all have been. Also try to watch what you ask for; your post, in my opinion, is not begging for a code, but is very close to begging.

love this thread, im thinking of picking up a new dragon age 2 copy since my disk got screwed up. so i will prob be posting the online pass here in 2 or 3 days, keep ur eyes peeled:D

[quote name='overlordmike']ive had this code laying around for awhile now. its for the brutal legend song pack for the rockband games...

enjoy - kf8f-54bf-rrf3[/QUOTE]

Lurked. Thanks, anyway.

[quote name='mannymoran']Multi use code :)
G2LJ-GTNE-NKHM[/QUOTE]
For those that are wondering this is the "The Last Of Us" Dynamic Theme

I know this isn't a code but I thought everyone would like to know about the DLC promo for ME3 and Kingdom of Amalore: Reckonin.

http://www.qj.net/xbox-360/news/eas-cross-promotional-dlc-koa-reckoning-and-me3.html

Also this appears to be going on for the Xbox 360 here is what they says about getting all the DLC from the Kingdom of Amalore demo:

[quote name='Blaster man']If you start the demo up, you get a free DLC item for the full retail release of the game along with an item for Mass Effect 3. Once you play about half-way through the content, you get another Kingdom of Amalore: Reckoning DLC item. Then once you've completed the demo you get a second Mass Effect 3 DLC item.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SpiceHustle29']There should be a "post reply to reveal" feature.

-Spice[/QUOTE]
Closes to that is to post "first to reply will be PMed the code".

That would be an awesome feature though. :)

[quote name='SpiceHustle29']L.A. Noire "The Consul's Car" DLC
QHJA-CDNL-LL29

-Spice[/QUOTE]
I actually took it. Thanks. And apologies for the delayed response, playing BF3 atm.

[quote name='ElPocho796']Does anyone have codes for free games? As Battlefield 1943 or Assassin's Creed 1 ...[/QUOTE]

Don't beg for codes

@sack_style: well im sure if its a ps3 code (regardless of region), people will post it. but i must add for people to specify which region it is if they know. just want to get taht off my chest

@elpocho: lol, dont be silly!

[quote name='SpiceHustle29']There should be a "post reply to reveal" feature.

-Spice[/QUOTE]
Agreed. It's kinda ridiculous that 90% of CAG's membership is comprised of lurkers who either never post or post 1-2x a year. I've seen names pop up recently that have been registered here since 2003 with under 20 posts total. I mean, I understand people get busy with work/school/life and all. But if you're on a site and actively getting deals from it, at least try and be part of the community and give back.

Couldn't we put in place a system where if you have a code to giveaway you post here stating what it is, then users can PM you for it, once someone has been given the code, strike it out.

[quote name='emwearz']Couldn't we put in place a system where if you have a code to giveaway you post here stating what it is, then users can PM you for it, once someone has been given the code, strike it out.[/QUOTE]

Then the person with the code gets 150 pm's within minutes!

I keep saying it, but I guess I'll ask it again... why does it even matter? Whenever I read something like "member only" it comes off more like "that should be my content"...

The point is to give it away to someone who wants it and not exactly reward the first person who meets a certain criteria. If you think it should be done via PM's, replies, questions then YOU do it. If you don't care and just post it.. then let them do as they want.

Geez~

For me it's not about meeting certain criteria. Many times I've seen a fellow CAG share something I've actually been interested in. I boot up my system, get ready to redeem it and it's gone. No big deal. But then 10 others behind me do the same but the person who took it hasn't said anything yet. A simple "thanks" or even "I got it" would help others. It would also let the person who took the time to share feel good about giving to others.

-Spice

[quote name='SpiceHustle29']Ok...here we go...for BF1943...
What is a CAG?

It's not a trick question, first 2 get a code.

-Spice[/QUOTE]
Cheap Ass Gamer

Edit: Thanks for code ;D

What is a CAG?

-Spice[/QUOTE]

A Cheap Ass Gamer?

What is a CAG?

-Spice[/QUOTE]

Cheap Ass Gamer

I mean...

Can't Always Getacode.

[quote name='SpiceHustle29']For me it's not about meeting certain criteria. Many times I've seen a fellow CAG share something I've actually been interested in. I boot up my system, get ready to redeem it and it's gone. No big deal. But then 10 others behind me do the same but the person who took it hasn't said anything yet. A simple "thanks" or even "I got it" would help others. It would also let the person who took the time to share feel good about giving to others.

-Spice[/QUOTE]

SO would a simple "used" like usually happens

bread's done
Back