PS3 Code Drops Here

Woot i can finally post. I tried starhawk beta via psn + and i think it kinda sucks, haven't played it since day it came to psn+ has it goten better / more players?

Uncharted 3 Tshirt for psn home 57TN-R7NQ-QB3D
Resistance 3 Tshirt for psn home TEE5-DJNP-3PM6
Resistance 3 theme 2458-2NN9-NLM9

[quote name='ptasiu1906']Uncharted 3 Avatar and theme for EU only (multi-use)
F57M-BNN2-G33H[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate! Worked on my UK account

First person to correctly answer this sports question (in the thread) will receive a 30 Day PS+ trial code via PM:

The NC State Varsity Rifle Team (the only fully-sanctioned, scholarship-level rifle-shooting team in the ACC) was granted Varsity status in what year?

[quote name='msriflegirl']first person to correctly answer this sports question (in the thread) will receive a 30 day ps+ trial code via pm:

The nc state varsity rifle team (the only fully-sanctioned, scholarship-level rifle-shooting team in the acc) was granted varsity status in what year?[/quote]

[quote name='ptasiu1906']Uncharted 3 Avatar and theme for EU only (multi-use)
F57M-BNN2-G33H[/QUOTE]

Thank you ! Worked with ITA account :D

how can I download the beta of Mass Effect 3 for ps3? I am Italian and I do not find in the ps store. help me please i love Mass Effect :D

[quote name='ElPocho796']The code of PS+ for 1 mounth, is free?[/QUOTE]

If a code gets posted and you get it before anyone else, yes the PS+ for one month is free, but one hasn't been posted in a few days.

[quote name='DiZeo']You also need a Credit Card to activate the 1 free month PS+ code.[/QUOTE]
I know that "PS+ free 1 Mounth" subtract the credit by Credit Card...

Got it. Thanks Zero. I like how you buried it from the "lurkers". lol[quote name='zerosigmavirus']
db3e-khnl-b8qr
[/QUOTE]

I have 2 Twisted Metal Skins DLC, and 6 points more in my NOS Rewards Acc. If somebody want to spare a 30 days free trial PSN+ code for me, I will give you 4 codes for you.

[quote name='zombiemakermx']I have 2 Twisted Metal Skins DLC, and 6 points more in my NOS Rewards Acc. If somebody want to spare a 30 days free trial PSN+ code for me, I will give you 4 codes for you.[/QUOTE]

can you give me a code x psn+ ? but i'm italian. =)

[quote name='zombiemakermx']I have 2 Twisted Metal Skins DLC, and 6 points more in my NOS Rewards Acc. If somebody want to spare a 30 days free trial PSN+ code for me, I will give you 4 codes for you.[/QUOTE]

As a matter of fact, I still have my 3 codes waiting for me on my e-mail... gotta check if they're still valid through this year though...

EDIT: they're valid through march O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DiZeo']This thread is actually to give other members codes for FREE.
There is another thread for people to trade codes.[/QUOTE]

I understand that but I think it'll be more like retribution than trading (better than posting 10000000x codes to see them getting lurked and you getting no appreciation, not a single fucking 'thank you' for any of them...) but then again you're right, asking for/wanting retribution is still trading...

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']
db3e-khnl-b8qr
[/QUOTE]

LMFAO! :lol:

[quote name='zennacko']I understand that but I think it'll be more like retribution than trading (better than posting 10000000x codes to see them getting lurked and you getting no appreciation, not a single fucking 'thank you' for any of them...) but then again you're right, asking for/wanting retribution is still trading...[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir may I have another? DLC code for TM that is..,

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']
db3e-khnl-b8qr
[/QUOTE]
:rofl: What about scrambling the code instead next time?;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:rofl: What about scrambling the code instead next time?;)[/QUOTE]

Ohh you are a funny one. So, lets just see how many permutations there might be from 12 digits scrambled.

12!=1*2*3*4*5*6*7*8*9*10*11*12=479,001,600 possible answers

Computer can give you that list rather quickly.. but entering each one will take you... a long damn time...

[quote name='Ir0n']Ohh you are a funny one. So, lets just see how many permutations there might be from 12 digits scrambled.

12!=1*2*3*4*5*6*7*8*9*10*11*12=479,001,600 possible answers

Computer can give you that list rather quickly.. but entering each one will take you... a long damn time...[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Scrambling it may be a bit much, but what about reversing the numbers and letters in the codes?;) Say for example a code starts with N9R5, instead you would put in the number that corresponds with the letter N in that first spot, then the 9th letter of the alphabet, the number that corresponds with the letter R and the letter E instead of the number 5.

At least in that way it'd make it a real challenge instead of the trivia method or whatever.:D

idk how thatd be different, though. i would assume that the lurkers are, for the most part, like us and would solve it like a normal person.

itd only delay it from being jacked by up to a few min, depending on how difficult it is to solve. well, you'd have to solve it yourself anywho so it wouldnt make a difference

PM Raffle. Set amount of time to enter, one entry per person. Can limit it to people who have been here longer than x months/have x number of posts, whatever. use random.org to draw a winner.

[quote name='mitch079']PM Raffle. Set amount of time to enter, one entry per person. Can limit it to people who have been here longer than x months/have x number of posts, whatever. use random.org to draw a winner.[/QUOTE]
It would probably be better to just have them quote your post rather than have your inbox filled by PMs.

[quote name='fearlubu']idk how thatd be different, though. i would assume that the lurkers are, for the most part, like us and would solve it like a normal person.

itd only delay it from being jacked by up to a few min, depending on how difficult it is to solve. well, you'd have to solve it yourself anywho so it wouldnt make a difference[/QUOTE]
But that's the thing, just like the people who ask repeatedly for others to tell them the best games to flip in threads like the Amazon/Best Buy trade in threads, I have a feeling that the lurkers wouldn't wanna do the work to get the code.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But that's the thing, just like the people who ask repeatedly for others to tell them the best games to flip in threads like the Amazon/Best Buy trade in threads, I have a feeling that the lurkers wouldn't wanna do the work to get the code.[/QUOTE]

That kinda reminded me of Onimusha (especially the first one) puzzles... however it was too much work for to little prizes back then (and I did all of them... maybe because there's a masochist sleeping inside me or it was my brain trying to justify the gaming session to my strict relatives by forcing me to think harder and solve the shaq-fu-ing challenges :whistle2:#)

[quote name='iKnowledge']Alistair Overeem for UFC3
36G9-5CN3-QQGH[/QUOTE]

Got it.
Surprised it wasn't taken or lurked by now. Thanks!

bread's done
Back