PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']i finally figured it out!!! quote to reveal a ratchet and clank dlc bundle code!

let me know if this works......lurkers be damned!

[/QUOTE]

figure what out? i might not need it

update: what am i suppose to see?

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']damn i guess only i can see it.

heres the code anyway, just the same ol bundle code.

AJ8N-6KNA-FP8F[/QUOTE]

someone already lurked it. lolx

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']i finally figured it out!!! quote to reveal a ratchet and clank dlc bundle code!

let me know if this works......lurkers be damned!

[/QUOTE]

Got it! Thanks a ton. & Yes it worked.

[quote name='ChadThyJuggla']Got it! Thanks a ton. & Yes it worked.[/QUOTE]

awesome!!! i think this is a good way to beat lrkers.

for now on guys, if you want, drop your codes like this:

[/ email]

just remove the space before the space before the second "email".
and then just say "quote to reveal code"

Some random (possibly expired) codes:

Resistance 3 Theme
5N6C-5RNT-22L4

Resistance 3 Tshirt PSHome
3LK7-LKNN-HLC9

Uncharted 3 Character Torso Item
ERLM-BKN7-H6L7

Star Hawk Rift Hunter Skin
699T-P6N9-L2FQ

[quote name='sayu']Some random (possibly expired) codes:

Resistance 3 Theme
5N6C-5RNT-22L4

Resistance 3 Tshirt PSHome
3LK7-LKNN-HLC9

Uncharted 3 Character Torso Item
ERLM-BKN7-H6L7

Star Hawk Rift Hunter Skin
699T-P6N9-L2FQ[/QUOTE]

Got the Rift Hunter Skin, and the rest were all either nabbed/expired. Thanks! ;D

Various themes Resistance, Little Deviants, LBP for Vita, PSP, PS3 code, EU only I guess. 1st to respond will get it.
Code went to PieterMc.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KrebStar']Sharpshooter Multiplayer Character for Assassin's Creed 3

GQKQ-EBNL-???A

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
[/QUOTE]

Got it
Thank you!

[quote name='kingcz']Various themes Resistance, Little Deviants, LBP for Vita, PSP, PS3 code, EU only I guess. 1st to respond will get it.
Code went to PieterMc.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='KrebStar']Sharpshooter Multiplayer Character for Assassin's Creed 3

GQKQ-EBNL-???A

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
[/QUOTE]

It was FDR,but someone else,lurker or somebody that hasn't said thanks yet,got it.

Looks like I was 5 mins late. LOL

Sharpshooter Multiplayer Character for Assassin's Creed 3

74HM-Q2NL-??GQ

Might happen to your house if you don't have candy on Halloween

74HM-Q2NL-??GQ

Might happen to your house if you don't have candy on Halloween
[/QUOTE]

It's been lurked. Thanks though.

quote to reveal a EU playstation plus code.....pretty sure its unstackable, so non puls members only, unless it does stack.

let me know if this method and code work.

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']quote to reveal a EU playstation plus code.....pretty sure its unstackable, so non puls members only, unless it does stack.

let me know if this method and code work.[/QUOTE]

got no EU account but just helping u out. don't see anything using FireFox

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']quote to reveal a EU playstation plus code.....pretty sure its unstackable, so non puls members only, unless it does stack.

let me know if this method and code work.[/QUOTE]

nothing on IE either

well damn, i can see it on chrome. if anyone else has chrome, would you kindly click the quote button on my post above this one and tell me if you see the code.

edit: if not ill just riddle it

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']well damn, i can see it on chrome. if anyone else has chrome, would you kindly click the quote button on my post above this one and tell me if you see the code.

edit: if not ill just riddle it[/QUOTE]

I see it on chrome

[quote name='rpmboy']I see it on chrome[/QUOTE]

ok thanks enjoy!.....damn thought i found a lurker proof method, turns out to be bittersweet. ill continue to drop the way ive always dropped for now on so every browser has a chance.

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']well damn, i can see it on chrome. if anyone else has chrome, would you kindly click the quote button on my post above this one and tell me if you see the code.

edit: if not ill just riddle it[/QUOTE]

you can see it on safari as well

A bunch of PS+ month trial codes, for EU accounts only. Only one code can be applied to an account at a time, so hopefully multiple people snag the codes. Hints regarding the missing character(s) follow the codes.

?B6Q-9CNB-?39T

A burger joint run by a crab, squid, and sponge.

?RM8-T?NA-?TQP

It's a number.

FFBF-?Q??-AEM6

Giant monkey ain't got nothing on Jack Black.

????-AGNC-FRLP

It's like those French punks but rearranged.

Sorry if my hints suck, if somebody gets 'em, please post. Once again, EU accounts only, no US accounts. Have fun!

Let me know if you can see the code by quoting on firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari etc

[lightning]ABCD-EFGH-IJKL[/lightning]

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']i can see it on Firefox. Can I have a real code now? :D lol[/QUOTE]

I just was testing to help you guys out you can see it on firefox if you look for the source code of the page can you find the code real easily?

[quote name='realit3y']Let me know if you can see the code by quoting on firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari etc

[lightning]DDDD[/lightning]

[soundcloud]FFFF[/soundcloud][/QUOTE]

"This plugin is disabled" I guess that is Flash which I don't run.

[quote name='realit3y']Let me know if you can see the code by quoting on firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari etc

[lightning]DDDD[/lightning]

[twitter]kkkk[/twitter][/QUOTE]

Using IE.

I see DDDD between 'lightning' tag
And kkkk between 'twitter' tag.
although I'm not sure if this is the one that I should be seeing.
Thanks for trying to stop lurkers~!

[quote name='hellmutt']"This plugin is disabled" I guess that is Flash which I don't run.[/QUOTE]

You don't need plugins I have tested both methods and they work try to quote but don't reply and see what is written on it.

On the source code it won't show

the last option is the best since you can do a window of a custom size

[quote name='runs80']Using IE.

I see DDDD between 'lightning' tag
And kkkk between 'twitter' tag.
although I'm not sure if this is the one that I should be seeing.
Thanks for trying to stop lurkers~![/QUOTE]

try again, these are the only 2 options that work, you must quote and look what is written, nothing else

[quote name='realit3y']You don't need plugins I have tested both methods and they work try to quote but don't reply and see what is written on it.

On the source code it won't show

the last option is the best since you can do a window of a custom size[/QUOTE]

ah, ok, isee what you're saying.
On the other hand, I should point out it is a low barrier to be registered here. A lot of people register but still lurk... this group is some proof of that:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=2558&pp=20&page=9

[quote name='hellmutt']ah, ok, isee what you're saying.
On the other hand, I should point out it is a low barrier to be registered here. A lot of people register but still lurk... this group is some proof of that:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=2558&pp=20&page=9[/QUOTE]

ok good to know im removing myself from there.

One more thing

I am changing the code to the later option with a small window, instead of it to occupy a big windows im still trying to see how to implement it

Also I don't frequent this thread I was justy trying to help you guys out

[quote name='realit3y']

try again, these are the only 2 options that work, you must quote and look what is written, nothing else[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay. I'm using IE.
I see a amazon banner for the first one, but I don't see the second one when I quote, although I see both windows and a message FFFF under them from hellmute's quote.

first time poster here...
Just thought someone might want this

30 day ps Plus (EU)

T8NR-FLN8-DMPN

LURKERS PLEASE STUFF OFF

[quote name='jordyred96']first time poster here...
Just thought someone might want this

30 day ps Plus (EU)

T8NR-FLN8-DMPN

LURKERS PLEASE STUFF OFF[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks :)

Welcome to CAG btw!

[quote name='shinn']ill trade a EU psn plus 30 day trial for a north american one.[/QUOTE]

this isn't the thread for that and people can get their own EU ps+ 30 days from the other thread

When i put a psn plus 30 day trial code, i need to put a credit card information. But i don't have credit card.

What i have to do?

[quote name='flashget']When i put a psn plus 30 day trial code, i need to put a credit card information. But i don't have credit card.

What i have to do?[/QUOTE]

try a debit card

bread's done
Back