PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='xBURROx']Dang!!! i need one of those battlefield 3 online Passes, since i have 1 used copy of the game, a friend gave me the game but the online pass was used. The code was lurked. damn.[/QUOTE]
I tried it 5 minutes after it was posted and it was already lurked. I always assume lurkers are faster anyway so I wasnt going to bother but I did :lol

[quote name='delsus09']Are the codes from the Schick event still valid? I'll do a nice code-drop later if so :)[/QUOTE]

All you have to do is redeem a code without out downloading it to find out if they work. What are they for anyway?

Never mind I googled it. KZ3 map pack,Infamous 2 power,and GT5 Camaro DLC. Not too bad.

[quote name='daruler022']All you have to do is redeem a code without out downloading it to find out if they work. What are they for anyway?

Never mind I googled it. KZ3 map pack,Infamous 2 power,and GT5 Camaro DLC. Not too bad.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saved a good few of them. Gave one or two away, used some myself...etc. I'll go test them tomorrow & do a drop later in the day if they show up as valid.

UFC Undisputed 3 - Alistair Overeem Playable Character

NK9N-KCN8-R6NB
CCHE-2TN4-B4D9
A5RH-BBNC-86FE
HGN9-B5N5-HDHL
N6MC-QRN5-P7C4
NBK7-BAN2-2CMC
5T7T-G4N5-9K39
95G4-CRNC-REFM
E75H-QCNR-5TCE
2E95-RDN4-E9AN
9DCT-QANJ-7BHD

The Amazing Spider-Man "Vigilante Spider-Man" Skin

GCLD-HEN7-GAQ6
94HC-4RN8-2A9A
EB84-5PNK-7N84
MG58-33NP-QR38
JHJQ-A2NN-6PAL
L4RT-MLN6-7KTA
G4GA-K3NQ-LMQ8

These may or may not work. Vouchers say they expired in September 2012, but most DLC codes still work after "expiration".

[quote name='HydroX']UFC Undisputed 3 - Alistair Overeem Playable Character

NK9N-KCN8-R6NB

[/QUOTE]

Used the first one.
Thank you so much HydroX

[quote name='HydroX']The Amazing Spider-Man "Vigilante Spider-Man" Skin

GCLD-HEN7-GAQ6
94HC-4RN8-2A9A
EB84-5PNK-7N84
MG58-33NP-QR38
JHJQ-A2NN-6PAL
L4RT-MLN6-7KTA
G4GA-K3NQ-LMQ8

These may or may not work. Vouchers say they expired in September 2012, but most DLC codes still work after "expiration".[/QUOTE]

And yup they are all expired.

NK9N-KCN8-R6NB
CCHE-2TN4-B4D9
A5RH-BBNC-86FE
HGN9-B5N5-HDHL
N6MC-QRN5-P7C4
NBK7-BAN2-2CMC
5T7T-G4N5-9K39
95G4-CRNC-REFM
E75H-QCNR-5TCE
2E95-RDN4-E9AN

None worked, thanks anyways.

[quote name='jedimasterbane']1 EU PS+ code if you PM me. I only have one for now though.

Over, Thanks for trying.[/QUOTE]

i did it! waiting!! :d

[quote name='Ahkren']EU PS+ 30 day
F7CN-KLNN-5256
GL[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I won't use it as I wont give Sony my CC details, but just to let people know its a trial that needs CC info.

L.A. Noire DLC Codes

The Sharpshooter Detective Suit: TMCR-9BNM-5R4L
The Consul's Car Traffic Case: 5FTH-C7NG-JRRH
Can't remember what DLC this one is...last the paper, but have the code: 3UQH-GLKA-FDGF-7LM4

[quote name='ceve2001']L.A. Noire DLC Codes

Can't remember what DLC this one is...last the paper, but have the code: 3UQH-GLKA-FDGF-7LM4[/QUOTE]

The first two have been lurked. Don't know about the third one.

[quote name='ceve2001']L.A. Noire DLC Codes

Can't remember what DLC this one is...last the paper, but have the code: 3UQH-GLKA-FDGF-7LM4[/QUOTE]

That sucks i've been late. Those are nice DLC's

Starhawk™ Sweet Tooth Outcast Skin: T2PC-BBNL-G9EN
RAGE Wasteland Sewer Missions: 88ND-3JNT-FK4L
Bulletstorm Limited Edition Online Pass: KLR9-DGNP-N3HG

[quote name='Kitty_Moore']Starhawk™ Sweet Tooth Outcast Skin: T2PC-BBNL-G9EN
RAGE Wasteland Sewer Missions: 88ND-3JNT-FK4L
Bulletstorm Limited Edition Online Pass: KLR9-DGNP-N3HG
[/QUOTE]

Used Starhawk™ Sweet Tooth Outcast Skin: T2PC-BBNL-G9EN

Thank you for posting.

[quote name='InSight_2k']Heres a code i got a while. 4 Themes Code:

HLFG-MNNA-F45R
[/QUOTE]
wow thanks alot! those are 4 awesome themes! btw, it was a euro code.

A8_WTLjCcAAnDNq.jpg:large

NA: HDJ5-DKN8-AAK7

taken from twitter, worked when i tried

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Pre-Order Costumes - 2H2C-DQNF-5TM6 // That's a multi-use code, but not sure how many uses, so get on it

[quote name='SackManBoy']taken from twitter, worked when i tried

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Pre-Order Costumes - 2H2C-DQNF-5TM6 // That's a multi-use code, but not sure how many uses, so get on it[/QUOTE]

Nice find bro. Is it all the pre order costumes or just from one retailer? I can't check since I dont have the game.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Pre-Order Costumes - 2H2C-DQNF-5TM6 // That's a multi-use code, but not sure how many uses, so get on it[/QUOTE]

Redeemed thanks for sharing the code!

Woot! Just did it, still good. Thanks man

this is still active!!! go!

God damn it...I should have checked this topic earlier. Congratulations to those who got through with the code, though.

EDIT: [quote name='finsfan0210']Who do I need to follow incase they post this again?[/QUOTE]

Same question here.

Arg! Missed it :/

Yeah a link to the person you're following would be nice.

Anywho I hear they're (whoever they are) 'working' on another code so keep your eyes peeled!

[quote name='fearlubu']Arg! Missed it :/

Yeah a link to the person you're following would be nice.

Anywho I hear they're (whoever they are) 'working' on another code so keep your eyes peeled![/QUOTE]

All you guys gotta do is put in the PSN code to the search box in twitter... The oldest post with that code is @mkernan. Not sure where he got it though, and whether or not he was reposting from somewhere else or actually turned it up on his own.

sorry guys, should have said that the code was read aloud on this weeks ps blogcast and found people were posting it on twitter before i listened in.

[quote name='therogueheero']PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Pre-Order Costumes K3KR-C5N2-D3DP[/QUOTE]

someone take it fast. its the same as the multi one

[quote name='therogueheero']PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Pre-Order Costumes K3KR-C5N2-D3DP[/QUOTE]

Thanks, another multi-use code! Got it for my bro.

thanks, it is still usable

bread's done
Back