PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='therogueheero']PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Pre-Order Costumes K3KR-C5N2-D3DP[/QUOTE]

Already says the code has been used. Looks like it expired.

Batman: Arkham city
play as catwoman download
hj4k-4ln2-h8bh

kingdom of amalur
online pass
f5j2-38np-fldh

need for speed the run
online pass
akah-l2nn-kj3h
fp2f-cpn2-kc8p

soul calibur v
play as dampierre
fdkp-b6nf-p8gf
kd4q-2cnj-qgbj

ssx
online pass
8r6e-8hn8-2f6d
dclm-dcnn-f7r6

the sims 3: Pets
online pass
2dmk-t5n5-gf4p
LE content (10 extra breeds)
f7cl-7rne-knmc

don't know if they all work. merry christmas early cag.

[quote name='gebura']Batman: Arkham city
play as catwoman download
hj4k-4ln2-h8bh

kingdom of amalur
online pass
f5j2-38np-fldh

need for speed the run
online pass
akah-l2nn-kj3h
fp2f-cpn2-kc8p

soul calibur v
play as dampierre
fdkp-b6nf-p8gf
kd4q-2cnj-qgbj

ssx
online pass
8r6e-8hn8-2f6d
dclm-dcnn-f7r6

the sims 3: Pets
online pass
2dmk-t5n5-gf4p
LE content (10 extra breeds)
f7cl-7rne-knmc

don't know if they all work. merry christmas early cag.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for these. They have all been taken, not by me.

following codes need HK psn account to redeem. I don't guarrantee you can switch back to play with your own US/EU account. both are for Assassin Creed 3

A dangerous secret QBJ5-KKNH-D6GE

Captain of the Aquila G8PL-L3N5-85A2

Also a small ad: any CAGer wants to buy Hitman Absolution Sniper Challenge code? This is for US PSN. looking for MSP or paypal. thanks!

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']following codes need HK psn account to redeem. I don't guarrantee you can switch back to play with your own US/EU account. both are for Assassin Creed 3

A dangerous secret QBJ5-KKNH-D6GE

Captain of the Aquila G8PL-L3N5-85A2

Also a small ad: any CAGer wants to buy Hitman Absolution Sniper Challenge code? This is for US PSN. looking for MSP or paypal. thanks![/QUOTE]
I got them
Thank you :)

[quote name='redrumblefish']PlayStation@PlayStation
Miss out on the PlayStation All-Stars pre-order bonus costumes? Try this on for size: CA95-BFN2-7DRP (N. America only, redeems 500 times)[/QUOTE]

No longer works. Thanks for posting, though.

Damn, that went fast. I've been waiting for another one of these to pop up but I miss it every time it's posted.

Here are a bunch of Sweet Tooth skins for Starhawk. Please be cool and post if you use one.

TN6J-QMNC-MGBN
6LJR-J4NB-KKDP
JH29-N9N6-E7BA
788C-R2N2-C2EH
373C-EANR-LMMB
TJNN-JBN6-EM3M
RTBL-6MNG-6BPQ
DD99-EGNM-9BCJ
23AP-HKNT-PBHP
E2HT-BKN8-9PPR
CPNC-J4NE-RPJ9
PM2P-FCNC-L6RB

[quote name='finsfan0210']Here are a bunch of Sweet Tooth skins for Starhawk. Please be cool and post if you use one.

TN6J-QMNC-MGBN
6LJR-J4NB-KKDP
JH29-N9N6-E7BA
788C-R2N2-C2EH
373C-EANR-LMMB
TJNN-JBN6-EM3M
RTBL-6MNG-6BPQ
DD99-EGNM-9BCJ
23AP-HKNT-PBHP
E2HT-BKN8-9PPR
CPNC-J4NE-RPJ9
PM2P-FCNC-L6RB[/QUOTE]

Used DD99-EGNM-9BCJ thanks finsfan.

[quote name='redrumblefish']PlayStation@PlayStation
Miss out on the PlayStation All-Stars pre-order bonus costumes? Try this on for size: CA95-BFN2-7DRP (N. America only, redeems 500 times)[/QUOTE]

God damn it...Missed. They aren't going to post another one, are they? They already did it three times now.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Here are a bunch of Sweet Tooth skins for Starhawk. Please be cool and post if you use one.

TN6J-QMNC-MGBN
6LJR-J4NB-KKDP
JH29-N9N6-E7BA
788C-R2N2-C2EH
373C-EANR-LMMB
TJNN-JBN6-EM3M
RTBL-6MNG-6BPQ
DD99-EGNM-9BCJ
23AP-HKNT-PBHP
E2HT-BKN8-9PPR
CPNC-J4NE-RPJ9
PM2P-FCNC-L6RB[/QUOTE]

Used E2HT-BKN8-9PPR. Thanks!

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Mortal Kombat Movie

68JD-3CN6-24G4

Far Cry 3 The lost Expedition DLC

66H7-8KNK-F95A

[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I got the movie, and the DLC is already redeemed by someone else.

TN6J-QMNC-MGBN
6LJR-J4NB-KKDP
JH29-N9N6-E7BA
788C-R2N2-C2EH
373C-EANR-LMMB
TJNN-JBN6-EM3M
RTBL-6MNG-6BPQ
DD99-EGNM-9BCJ
23AP-HKNT-PBHP
E2HT-BKN8-9PPR
CPNC-J4NE-RPJ9
PM2P-FCNC-L6RB[/QUOTE]

Redeemed TN6J-QMNC-MGBN. Thank you.

TN6J-QMNC-MGBN
6LJR-J4NB-KKDP
JH29-N9N6-E7BA
788C-R2N2-C2EH
373C-EANR-LMMB
TJNN-JBN6-EM3M
RTBL-6MNG-6BPQ
DD99-EGNM-9BCJ
23AP-HKNT-PBHP
E2HT-BKN8-9PPR
CPNC-J4NE-RPJ9
PM2P-FCNC-L6RB[/QUOTE]

Got the E2HT-BKN8-9PPR. Thanks:)

[/QUOTE]

Snagged 6LJR-J4NB-KKDP, thanks! ;D

Let's all prevent lurking:

1. Write the codes you have to give away.
2. Let the person that wants it PM you.
3. Check that persons games list, if they have the game listed for the content they want give it to them.
4. Let that person reply in this thread that they got the code, and write "GONE" next to your original post.

It's a longer process but it'll better the community and keep the guests from getting free codes effortlessly.

[quote name='FidelityNy']Let's all prevent lurking:

1. Write the codes you have to give away.
2. Let the person that wants it PM you.
3. Check that persons games list, if they have the game listed for the content they want give it to them.
4. Let that person reply in this thread that they got the code, and write "GONE" next to your original post.

It's a longer process but it'll better the community and keep the guests from getting free codes effortlessly.[/QUOTE]

sounds like a good plan but step 3 sounds like overkill. That's too much work for a good samaratan who just wants want to give a way a free code. Besides I know a lot of peoples gamelists aren't up to date...at least I know mine isn't.

[quote name='feelmuhpino']sounds like a good plan but step 3 sounds like overkill. That's too much work for a good samaratan who just wants want to give a way a free code. Besides I know a lot of peoples gamelists aren't up to date...at least I know mine isn't.[/QUOTE]

To be honest if people have time to redeem a free code they have time to update their game list, it's the least someone can do for a free code or two. As for the person going out of their way to give a free code to the community, I'm sure they'd want the code to go to someone within the community, not some random person just viewing the thread because they found it through Google. If that was the case they'd just drop the code anywhere on CAG and not take time to drop it in an organized thread just for code dropping. We can all take the extra steps or continue to have codes snatched by people who don't need or deserve them because of their indecency.

[quote name='FidelityNy']To be honest if people have time to redeem a free code they have time to update their game list, it's the least someone can do for a free code or two. As for the person going out of their way to give a free code to the community, I'm sure they'd want the code to go to someone within the community, not some random person just viewing the thread because they found it through Google. If that was the case they'd just drop the code anywhere on CAG and not take time to drop it in an organized thread just for code dropping. We can all take the extra steps or continue to have codes snatched by people who don't need or deserve them because of their indecency.[/QUOTE]

There's a member's only social group for code drops here on CAG. I dont have a link, but you can search for it. Posting there prevents lurking. Its too bad more people don't post there actually. However, I think codes posted in these threads that are visible to the public should be up for grabs. Or at most, the code poster can request a PM for the code if they don't want it lurked.

[quote name='ritmomundo']There's a member's only social group for code drops here on CAG. I dont have a link, but you can search for it. Posting there prevents lurking. Its too bad more people don't post there actually. However, I think codes posted in these threads that are visible to the public should be up for grabs. Or at most, the code poster can request a PM for the code if they don't want it lurked.[/QUOTE]

I know. The fact is most codes are posted here and members looking for codes come here more often. Because of that it's best that we all just go about sending codes through PMs as it seems more codes are being lurked. It's only on occasion someone from CAG redeems one and thanks the poster. Lurkers want codes, let them sign up, and contribute. It not only increases the chances of members getting their hands on codes they need, but it brings in more members to post deals, trade, and possibly even start giving codes for free themselves.

The problem isn't that non-members are taking the codes exactly, but lurkers. Been a member of that group for over a year now and know that that group has the same lurker problem as this one.

[quote name='blackhawk8819']Members only code drops.

It's not used much, but hopefully more members will drop there codes there.[/QUOTE]
I can't even see that thread and I've been a member for years.

I like the PM idea. The codes are free anyway and they should be worth the little effort if people want them.

[quote name='TWFJJ90']Assassins Creed 3 Uplay passport

7KR7-6LN6-98L4

Ill be posting another code for the Benedict Arnold multiplayer character later[/QUOTE]

I took the code, thanks. Surprised it wasn't lurked already.

[quote name='d_nash']I have a 30-day trial Playstation Plus code (EU only). Post a reply to this message and I'll PM you the code.[/QUOTE]

I would LOVE to take it if you have a spare.
Thank you!

[quote name='d_nash']I have a 30-day trial Playstation Plus code (EU only). Post a reply to this message and I'll PM you the code.[/QUOTE]

Claimed by therogueheero

bread's done
Back