PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='tokyostomp']Congratulations, Warrior
The Gods have granted you early access to the God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Beta!
Please use this promotional code to download and enter the Multiplayer Beta beginning Dec 12th
A4HR-3DNG-H34N
Valid from 12/12/2012 - 3/31/2013

??= Human Resource[/QUOTE]

Lurked.

Fck damn it, I was glad that someone posted a code for GoW Beta, so I quickly created a PSN account for this purpose, but then it ws lurked fck fck fck. Btw what is ??= Human Resource for when you post the whole code there ???

[quote name='chokia']More codes

A99ct9hCEAAgS9v.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[EU] 8E7R-Q6NR-C823 (use this if the above doesnt work)

Anyone have a EU playstation network account? I think I have two free (1 month trials) of Playstation Plus if you want to try them out. PM me for the codes. :) Happy holidays.

[quote name='kingcz']Fck damn it, I was glad that someone posted a code for GoW Beta, so I quickly created a PSN account for this purpose, but then it ws lurked fck fck fck. Btw what is ??= Human Resource for when you post the whole code there ???[/QUOTE]

lol i was going to take out the HR from the code but i guess i forgot to. lol

[quote name='dennisb407']Nuketown 2025

Comes in handy today for the double xp weekend

3RP3-9DNA-LGNB[/QUOTE]

Damn i didnt expect to get this but i wish i did lol.

[quote name='ReinPain']Madden 13 Online Pass:
C5J5-K5NF-A5EA

Merry Christmas![/QUOTE]
Snatched by a lurking rabbit or somebody forgot to post back. Thanks anyway.

People giving away codes are careless. If you're gonna give a code have the decency and don't post the code and make it a race. Have someone quote you then PM them the code. Give the deserving CAGs a chance and stop the lurking now rather than later.

[quote name='SackManBoy']too much lurking today, so ill try this again

first to say "gimme dat code" gets a god of war beta key! GO![/QUOTE]

How are you people getting this multiplayer beta?! Where's the sing up?!

[quote name='redrumblefish']God of War: Ascension™ Multiplayer Beta Trial (Beta) EU only!
683K-H6NB-RJBG [/QUOTE]

Thank you for the code. Wanted to try this out.

[quote name='Kikyou1']Lurkers gonna lurk. Well if anyone is intrested I got 1 month free of PS+ PM me if you got a game code to trade.[/QUOTE]

get out of here cause this aint the place to trade

Cleaning up and found a couple of codes from PAX. They are for 10 tickets in Uncharted 3 MP. No idea what that means, but if someone can use them, great!

4K36-HKNP-E59K
PQL9-39NK-D644

[quote name='bcoakiot']Cleaning up and found a couple of codes from PAX. They are for 10 tickets in Uncharted 3 MP. No idea what that means, but if someone can use them, great!

4K36-HKNP-E59K
PQL9-39NK-D644[/QUOTE]

Both are already used. Thanks for posting though!

I have a key for god of war ascension mp beta. Only works for United States, Canada and Latin America according to the email. First person that posts for it in this thread gets it in a pm.

I think it only gives you plus if you don't already have it. I already have Plus and got no extra time, but the fine print clearly states that it gives you 30 days of plus, and that a credit card is required.

[quote name='mm3n']Same here, no PS plus extra month. I currently have an active subscription too.[/QUOTE] I don't have a plus subscription and I didn't see anything about plus when i activated the code.

Step 6: Once you accept the terms, visit the PlayStation Plus section to access the beta.
"Interesting," the beta isn't even out on plus yet.
This promo must have been done before santa monica announced the delay of the beta on plus last month

Here's a GOW Ascension beta code. The letter for the code is the first letter of the answer to the trivia question.

K1K2-3456-78Q9

1 - Name of GOW protagonist.
2 - This GOW2 boss was fought after The Last Spartan.
3 - Final boss of Chains of Olympus.
4 - Athena grants these blades to the player in GOW3.
5 - The Splash trophy is awarded for kissing this creature.
6 - Collecting this part of the phoenix will increase your magic.
7 - The second fighting game featuring the GOW protagonist.
8 - The Soul Calibur game that the GOW protagonist appears in.
9 - This god battles Patapon in Playstation All Stars.

bread's done
Back