PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='soundwave1026']God Of War: Ascension - Beta key: AFLA-JJN5-38MK[/QUOTE]

damn someone already lurked it, oh well :cry:

[quote name='juubei1i']I haven't been a member here for very long. I'm also no expert on forumns. But another forumn I'm on (non-game related) has sections locked that members have to sign in to view. Is there a reason something like that isn't done here? Some people would still take codes with no thank you but might cut down on non-members doing it. Or is the problem that it is members doing it?[/QUOTE]

There's a PS3 Code Drop social group set up specifically to prevent non-members from lurking codes. This thread's just a lot easier to find and drop codes off at. And it doesn't completely solve the lurking issue, as members can and will Lurk.

If code droppers really wanted to, they could just "first reply to this post gets it" and PM codes. But just dropping's a lot easier.

ok guys, ive got a couple of little codes to give out and i plan on doing it LURK FREE. So be ready to reply with the password i say.

edit: forgot to mention 1 code per cag!

[quote name='SackManBoy']ok, first to say "ARRREEEEEEESSSSS!!!" get a god of war: ascensions beta code.[/QUOTE]

Arrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!

ok, first to say "ARRREEEEEEESSSSS!!!" get a god of war: ascensions beta code.

We're going to make the lurkers feel crusty.

Really, say "ARRREEEEEEESSSSS!!!".

[quote name='fidelityny']ok, first to say "arrreeeeeeesssss!!!" get a god of war: Ascensions beta code.

We're going to make the lurkers feel crusty.

Really, say "arrreeeeeeesssss!!!".[/quote]

ARRREEEEEEESSSSS!!!l

[quote name='sackmanboy']and finally i have 2 european god of war ascension beta keys. First two people to say "fudge lurkers" gets em.[/quote]

fudge lurkers

Sackmanboy, my main CAG homie. Much thanks and respect to you for giving out all the free codes and the awesome trades we've made! Keep it up, better the community!

[quote name='FidelityNy']Sackmanboy, my main CAG homie. Much thanks and respect to you for giving out all the free codes and the awesome trades we've made! Keep it up, better the community![/QUOTE]

thanks and youre welcome! this page has been a little depressing lately, thought id spruce the place up a bit.

[quote name='SackManBoy']its your lucky day! check your pm's![/QUOTE]

okay sackboy man since you are starting to get real popular like BitterBuffalo do you have a code for an lbp beta vest if you do thank you i would be happy

Its my birthday! So Playstation sent me a virtual birthday cake that I can redeem which I guess is used in Playstaion home. Since I guess mostly everyone has received this during 2012 or will very soon I don't know how many people want it. If you do want it send me a pm :)

[quote name='ritmomundo']First person to name the first boss in God of War 3 gets a GoW: Acsension multiplayer beta code (NA).

Hint: H2O.[/QUOTE]

poseidon

so....any ps3 gamers miss out on the borderlands 2 Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage freebie from last night? ive got one extra for the first to say "TURTLE POWER!"

bread's done
Back