PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='iSUX']The first who person quote this message will receive a 1 Month Playstation Plus Subcription.[/QUOTE]
FUHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

EU ONLY.

Get into the festive spirit with this very special voucher code – use it now at PlayStation®Store to download an exclusive PlayStation®3 Christmas theme, a SingStar® track of your choice* and a PlayStation®Home costume.

PM TO first person to bump my trade list :)

[quote name='jphillips10']Saint Nicholas and Father Christmas. Merry Christmas![/QUOTE]

Good Aswers and Merry Christmas to you!!...code on the way

[quote name='hanun1002']First time to be here :D

I have a LBP Beta vest code(EU) EPAR-D9NK-NB5H

Enjoy it.

Would be great if some1 drops a LBP csotume code :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for the code I'm going to use the costume on lbp karting.

Thanks again

[quote name='realit3y']Thanks a lot for the code I'm going to use the costume on lbp karting.

Thanks again[/QUOTE]

NP m8.

Remember the code is for only EU games.

BTW. I play Karting too :D

[quote name='crjav8er']Assassin's Creed Revelations - uplay passport (multiplayer access)
3AMAJ8N6K2MF

Used this one, thanks!!!![/QUOTE]

ohhh sad.. I missed all :(

SingStar track of your choice EU Accounts

AK62-BNNT-THMG
3A9E-JQN5-G4GR

PlayStation Home costume 8 items+Christmas Sackboy Theme EU Store Only

F67M-2NNM-92QJ

[quote name='Jaggsta']
PlayStation Home costume 8 items+Christmas Sackboy Theme EU Store Only
F67M-2NNM-92QJ[/QUOTE]
Took that code , Thank you and Merry Christmas

Both NA:

Borderlands 2 Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage [Gone]
LittleBigPlanet Karting Online Pass [Gone]

PM if interested. [Both gone - Merry Christmas all!]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ProAnon']Both NA:

Borderlands 2 Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
LittleBigPlanet Karting Online Pass

PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

Can't pm but interested in torgue

heres some for the lurkers or lucky cags

SingStar® track of your choice- J2RM-9DN9-55DQ
Christmas theme and home stuff- 3MRH-4LNK-ALEJ

and then i have 2 of each of these for the next four that post

European codes for lurkers and cags alike. Happy Holidays

singstar song of your choice
J2RM-9DN9-55DQ
ALMP-DDND-8BJH
BKLM-74NB-9TPL
79JC-P7NJ-97FF

Christmas theme and pshome stuff
3MRH-4LNK-ALEJ
4MET-C7N9-56B9
ALRA-3FNM-5CJG
9EAJ-LDN2-3PB2

[quote name='SackManBoy']European codes for lurkers and cags alike. Happy Holidays

singstar song of your choice
J2RM-9DN9-55DQ
ALMP-DDND-8BJH
BKLM-74NB-9TPL
79JC-P7NJ-97FF

Christmas theme and pshome stuff
3MRH-4LNK-ALEJ
4MET-C7N9-56B9
ALRA-3FNM-5CJG
9EAJ-LDN2-3PB2[/QUOTE]

took 79JC-P7NJ-97FF
thanks

First time I've had reason to visit this thread. I have an extra code for the PSN avatars for Journey and Flower that came packaged in the Journey SE compilation. It's not too big a deal being just PSN avatars and all but I figured someone might be interested. Reply here indicating that someone is you and I'll send it your way.

[quote name='chuckie88']First time I've had reason to visit this thread. I have an extra code for the PSN avatars for Journey and Flower that came packaged in the Journey SE compilation. It's not too big a deal being just PSN avatars and all but I figured someone might be interested. Reply here indicating that someone is you and I'll send it your way.[/QUOTE]

I want please send it to me!!!

Where are you guys getting the EU Home outfit and Xmas theme? I REALLY want the pshome code if anyone has an extra? First time begging in a long while my apologies :/ Merry Christmas CAG!!!

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Where are you guys getting the EU Home outfit and Xmas theme? I REALLY want the pshome code if anyone has an extra? First time begging in a long while my apologies :/ Merry Christmas CAG!!![/QUOTE]

if you have a eu account check the email associated with it. mine was in the junk folder.

Not interested in those code so I give em away EU region.
SingStar Track: EKJK-6LNL-D852
Theme and PSHome stuff: EJCP-9JNH-H69P

[quote name='kingcz']Not interested in those code so I give em away EU region.
SingStar Track: EKJK-6LNL-D852
Theme and PSHome stuff: EJCP-9JNH-H69P[/QUOTE]

Too. Bad don't have a EUR account now.

Velocity code for europe psn:
(You need to quote to see it)
[lightning]TPFG-4LND-FLD5[/lightning]

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoot last EU Home code was lurked as well as was the quoted game above this post. Shame some cant even say thank you on Christmas. If anyone has an extra Home costume please Message me we can trade :)

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']quick Question,does anybody here own NBA2K13 for the PS3????
i've got a DLC code from sprite to whoever actually OWNS the game lol.[/QUOTE]

I own it and play it!

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']quick Question,does anybody here own NBA2K13 for the PS3????
i've got a DLC code from sprite to whoever actually OWNS the game lol.[/QUOTE]

I Own it

the code is the all star one from sprite via twitter.
okay,here's how i'll do this (and because i'm barely awake right now from lack of dew lol)
first person to PM me a picture of the bear of the show Harvey birdman attorney at law gets the code.

I just got to say that even though I use the ad protection registered users in here probably have an account created.

So you should start doing pms or quoting things or if you really want to get rid of codes to give them away.

I'm done in posting codes in here, because ppl are too lazy to comment but they are not lazy to type 12 characters.

And thanks is only less than 12 characters, so one less person is going to give out codes.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']the code is the all star one from sprite via twitter.
okay,here's how i'll do this (and because i'm barely awake right now from lack of dew lol)
first person to PM me a picture of the bear of the show Harvey birdman attorney at law gets the code.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']only if the EU ps+ didn't ask for a credit card info...........[/QUOTE]

I just put in my CC# and an incomplete address with London as the city and it accepted it....

[quote name='d_nash']I just put in my CC# and an incomplete address with London as the city and it accepted it....[/QUOTE]

i did the same and it worked :cool: yea!

can i still play the vita games that i downloaded with the US account?

also the EU ps+ didn't get city rampage for free? bummer

bread's done
Back