PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='Zak71296']Sinestro Corps. Batman Skin for Arkham City: 746R-THNM-JG6N[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but already been lurked.

[quote name='koko5329']Wizorb
NNND-BNNA-DA8E
[/QUOTE]

Lurked

Resistance 3 Capelli SRPA Multiplayer Skin

From Resis COllection super voucher but there is no online trophies for REsistance 3 so I don't really care

GQTD-QNNN-494Q

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Resistance 3 Capelli SRPA Multiplayer Skin

From Resis COllection super voucher but there is no online trophies for REsistance 3 so I don't really care

GQTD-QNNN-494Q[/QUOTE]

thank you lurker

I won't be redeeming these so here you go.

EU Only.

Velocity
65DP-E6NL-D9JB
Breakquest
GH2L-JKN6-432H
Canabalt
HC7B-RGN5-GFEN
Wizorb
PMNT-73N4-ELTN

i sent you a pm, hope i was first i'd love to play infamous festival of blood! infamous 2 is one of my all time favorite games!! COLE IS BADASS

[quote name='canvasch']i sent you a pm, hope i was first i'd love to play infamous festival of blood! infamous 2 is one of my all time favorite games!! COLE IS BADASS[/QUOTE]

Also sent a PM. Good luck to you.

EU Code for Breakquest. Solve the problems to find the correct number or letter value for 1, 2, 3, & 4.

L1FM-2FN3-4QQM

1 = square root of 49
2 = solve for x: 2x + 7 = 15
3 & 4 = initials of Mansfield Park author

[quote name='Judge Magister']EU Code for Breakquest. Solve the problems to find the correct number or letter value for 1, 2, 3, & 4.

L1FM-2FN3-4QQM

1 = square root of 49
2 = solve for x: 2x + 7 = 15
3 & 4 = initials of Mansfield Park author[/QUOTE]

1=7
2=4
3=JA (Jane Austin)

Did not take, just wanted to solve

Man these people are so nice to give away codes like this I haven't gotten one but is nice to know that people would just give these codes away like nothing I don't need any of these right now but nice to know there is a good gaming community I am just waiting for someone to offer a bf3 online pass that's what would make my day to get one in a pm I would post a code here but I have no codes to offer but a coupon for origin store if anyone would like it I would pm it it expires in like 28 days and I don't have money to buy a game and then I would just pm itto the first person who says I want coupon I got from a origin adviser
Here is what it says in Email:
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts™!

Leo I sent you this email to provide you the 15% discount code that you may use to purchase a game from origin.

Origin Store coupon codes may be used on any product on the Origin Store, with the following exceptions: •Discount codes cannot be used on a game within two weeks of that game's release. •Discount codes cannot be used to buy virtual currency (Speedboost, Simspoints, etc). •Discount codes cannot be used for a subscription or game time cards. •Discount codes cannot be used on any SWTOR project. •Discount codes cannot be used on items that are already on sale. •Discount codes cannot be used on third party games.

We hope to see you playing on one of the servers Leo and please let us know if you still require assistance you can contact us through Help.EA.com.

We will be waiting and please take care!

Best Regards!
So if interested just say so .. All I can offer

Here's 4 more EU MINIS, in case you don't have a facebook/twitter, or you're just too lazy.

Velocity: DCAQ-MHN7-8KFE

Breakquest: NNJH-HKNK-6783

Canabalt: LBMG-8RNA-HE8R

Wizorb: EGP4-7ANF-TQNE

Mass Effect 2 & 3 codes I don't need. Had sold 2 & 3, but received the Trilogy for Christmas...

Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network
GRCF-C8NG-G58F

Mass Effect 3 Online Pass
PTMC-QQNC-REAT

Enjoy!

[quote name='MarcusVH5']Mass Effect 2 & 3 codes I don't need. Had sold 2 & 3, but received the Trilogy for Christmas...

GRCF-C8NG-G58F

PTMC-QQNC-REAT

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Took the first code. Thanks!

[quote name='MarcusVH5']Mass Effect 2 & 3 codes I don't need. Had sold 2 & 3, but received the Trilogy for Christmas...

GRCF-C8NG-G58F

PTMC-QQNC-REAT

Enjoy![/QUOTE]
Took the second code yes! Now I can play ME3 multiplayer on both 360/PS3

Anyone got any BF3 "battlefield 3" Premium Codes or BF3 codes in general?
note: not begging just asking as a search turned up nothing

[quote name='DarkenLX']Anyone got any BF3 "battlefield 3" Premium Codes or BF3 codes in general?
note: not begging just asking as a search turned up nothing[/QUOTE]

Asking = Begging

Yeah anyone have a bf3 online code trying to find someone that has one for a while now I got it for Christmas but I don't have a online pass.

[quote name='ItsonlyLeo']Yeah anyone have a bf3 online code trying to find someone that has one for a while now I got it for Christmas but I don't have a online pass.[/QUOTE]

sigh, did you not read the 2 posts above yours lol?! :roll:

Yeah it wasn't there when I posted it since I type slow sorry about that I found the trading and sellingforums now sorry about that I am still learning to navigate this website a little better

[quote name='DarkenedNight']God of War: Ascension Beta Key:
TD6C-GDNM-PERN

I don't know if this is over or not, sorry![/QUOTE]

I redeemed this code. Thanks!

[quote name='ItsonlyLeo']Just miss it or did you put it wrong?[/QUOTE]
I've been contributing here whenever I can. So don't be saying stuff when you're just one of the ones who receives and doesn't give.

[quote name='Tiger™']I've been contributing here whenever I can. So don't be saying stuff when you're just one of the ones who receives and doesn't give.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's just me, but I think he's asking if there is a typo in the code. He can't tell the difference between a redeemed code and a broken code.

If it has been redeemed, it will say 'this prepaid card has been spent'.

If it is broken, OR expired, OR a code for a different region, then it will say 'sorry this code does not appear to be valid' (or something like that, I am paraphrasing.)

There is no way to tell the difference in the invalid codes, unless someone knows the expiration and also knows the region.

singstar and pshome shit that i dont use:
8T9J-RNNG-HGB2
58KA-K2NF-HKNT

and now the serious code.
the first one to say "itsonlyleo must contribute" will get yet another borderlands 2 torgue dlc

bread's done
Back