PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='AvidWriter']Yea. I made a EU and JP account. Nothing interesting that I found. Not even a Tokyo Jungle demo in Japan. :([/QUOTE]

I would suggest doing some research or learning to read some hirigana and katakana to be able look around, cuz there's quite a few worthwhile demos up there. Even more if you own a PSP.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you activate PS+ on one account, it will not work on another user name. I couldn't play stuff off the JP PS+ during the free month thing two years back using my US user name. It had to be under the JP one that was tied to that PS+ membership.

[quote name='Sonic9jct']I would suggest doing some research or learning to read some hirigana and katakana to be able look around, cuz there's quite a few worthwhile demos up there. Even more if you own a PSP.

Also, I'm pretty sure if you activate PS+ on one account, it will not work on another user name. I couldn't play stuff off the JP PS+ during the free month thing two years back using my US user name. It had to be under the JP one that was tied to that PS+ membership.[/QUOTE]

I know it won't work across the other two. I just made them incase in the future if something came up the accounts would be there. I used a guide online to navigate the JP site and looked through the demos. The only one I saw the that new MGS game but I was "eh".

Here is my set of EU Minis, hope you guys can use them!

EU PSN Minis
--------------------------------
AEMJ-F7NB-63T4 Velocity
LGTM-GMNG-EFFA Breakquest
QH7F-Q5N2-JM7M Canabalt
9JPF-4LNG-GLPL Wizorb

[quote name='hellmutt']I have a Starhawk Rift Hunter code (NA PSN), First person to quote this message and say 'HellWho?' gets it.[/QUOTE]
HellWho?

[quote name='hellmutt']I have a Starhawk Rift Hunter code (NA PSN), First person to quote this message and say 'HellWho?' gets it.[/QUOTE]
HellWho?

[quote name='DemiFiendRSA']HellWho?[/QUOTE]

HelllMUTT! That's who! :) PM sent.
Edit: Oh damn, you guys tied and my alert came with Demi's name. I see remora's post is listed first. Sorry for my mixup! I already sent the code to Demi...

dang i love starhawk, i have the muiltiplayer only though... been trying to get codes for it forever (like sweettooth or anything!!!)

[quote name='canvasch']dang i love starhawk, i have the muiltiplayer only though... been trying to get codes for it forever (like sweettooth or anything!!!)[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you are PS Plus, they gave out a ton of Starhawk content free to PS Plus, including single-player.

dang, nah not ps + i knew they were giving away the single player but idk i thought it was free till the end of the year but then i thought it'd expire.. like a timed trial or something... dang i really should make a eu and jp account because i was on when people code dropped ps+ for those countries

free one month PS+ trial:

ME2H-QPNP-LNF?

The last space where the "?" is placed is a letter.

I have posted several codes here in the past which are snatched up within minutes and I always wonder if it's a person just hoarding it or someone who actually wants to use it, so if you want it, take a tiny bit of effort LOL.

[quote name='VTCO']free one month PS+ trial:

ME2H-QPNP-LNF?

I have posted several codes here in the past which are snatched up within minutes and I always wonder if it's a person just hoarding it or someone who actually wants to use it, so if you want it, take a tiny bit of effort LOL.[/QUOTE]

got it!!! brought to me by the letter E! thanks alot my friend!

[quote name='VTCO']free one month PS+ trial:

ME2H-QPNP-LNF?

You know what we need a new rule for now on when dropping codes on here you gotta take letters off and replace them with ? and or put hints as well.

[quote name='Miketheking'][quote name='VTCO']free one month PS+ trial:

ME2H-QPNP-LNF?

You know what we need a new rule for now on when dropping codes on here you gotta take letters off and replace them with ? and or put hints as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I got it.

[quote name='iknowlondon']God of War Origins Collection Code: QF3G-ANN?-GNL3
The "?" is a letter.[/QUOTE]

Nice drop! The missing letter was Q. I did NOT get it, but someone did.

[quote name='Marcin205']G3RK-8RNM-CK2H Velocity

Q5M8-TBN6-H6H2 Canabalt

MDQ5-Q2N9-N4C5 Wizorb

JG3C-B4NC-A8QG Breakquest[/QUOTE]

Why so many of these codes around? I have no interest in any of these but just curious how people are getting the codes.

[quote name='AvidWriter']I see, thanks. Can you no longer redeem codes online through the website? I'd hate to have to turn on the PS3 just to try a code.[/QUOTE]

The codes they gave me don't work on the website or through my PS3. It keeps saying they're incorrect or no longer valid.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']The codes they gave me don't work on the website or through my PS3. It keeps saying they're incorrect or no longer valid.[/QUOTE]

Maybe they expired 1-1-13? Where would you normally use them? The only option I see if "pre-paid card".

[quote name='slowdive21']^^^ I think these are UK codes. It redirects to the UK page when you look under redemption instructions.[/QUOTE]

Yea that appears to be correct. I wonder if this was my mistake or if these were Europe only to begin with?

[quote name='AvidWriter']I see, thanks. Can you no longer redeem codes online through the website? I'd hate to have to turn on the PS3 just to try a code.[/QUOTE]

you can redeem them via SEN website, but must be using an EU account though

[quote name='Sante']you can redeem them via SEN website, but must be using an EU account though[/QUOTE]

Bollocks. Well I only had a very slight interest in Wizorb anyway...

Canabalt : 8AN5-QHNC-DJ77

Velocity : 7EPG-CGNP-4GDP

[quote name='rams81']I'm US so I don't need these:

Velocity: CTDD-GCNK-53J9

Breakquest: N336-TBN7-PLG2

Canabalt: JK9F-P6N3-K57T[/QUOTE]

Lurked.

[quote name='y2jd']since i seen most posts saying lurked.. maybe make social group for this?[/QUOTE]

The most simple way, as it has always been. Is to say first person to quote gets it, then someone replies with the quote and gets the code PM'ed to them. If people are posting blind drops, they know they will most likely be lurked.

[quote name='y2jd']since i seen most posts saying lurked.. maybe make social group for this?[/QUOTE]

There are plenty. People giving away codes need to simply have the decency to PM the code to the first person to reply that they want it, instead of putting it out there because it's easy on them. If time or effort is the issue, it's best not to post a code at all. Very few codes are going to users that contribute around the forum.

Oh please, we can give out codes however we prefer. The whole point of a "code drop" is to drop whatever code you don't want and be done with it, much like leaving an unwanted piece of furniture on the curb for whoever may want it. To suggest that it's better to not share at all is just silly.

How is it possible that this same fucking argument goes around over and over and over again in this thread. Am I the only one who is completely tired of it? Drop codes if you want. Don't drop codes if you don't want. Lurk if you want. Thank if you want, does it really matter?

Thanks ZombieToast, I'm with you.

O this is UK only? Well I have a UK account but no trophies no play so here u go.

DRNL-3TN5-TM26
6E4K-3PND-TAQE
P7FT-G6NR-PJ54

Screw it it's the holiday games

Last edited by a moderator:
So did anybody miss out on the 4 euro PS minis given out on facebook? First to quote this message will get the 4 codes pm'd to them. But again these are for EURO accounts, so if you dont have one youll have to make one.

Resistance 3 Online Pass Codes:

QGGF-46NF-QGTN
FT7B-K6N4-T4QL

Resistance 2 Aftermath Multiplayer Map Pack, Skin Bundle, and Wraith Skin Weapon Code:

EAJM-8PNJ-PFQQ

Post if you've taken them.

[quote name='AsianOnRoute69']Resistance 3 Online Pass Codes:

QGGF-46NF-QGTN
FT7B-K6N4-T4QL

Resistance 2 Aftermath Multiplayer Map Pack, Skin Bundle, and Wraith Skin Weapon Code:

EAJM-8PNJ-PFQQ

Post if you've taken them.[/QUOTE]

Got Resistance 3 online pass. Thanks.
Resistance 2 lurked.

[quote name='Lonedrifter1989']Velocity: BFA6-JCNL-JDET
Breakquest: HG4D-KHN6-52MD
Canabalt: 8ETP-EPN9-HCD8[/QUOTE]

All lurked.

[quote name='hellmutt']How is it possible that this same fucking argument goes around over and over and over again in this thread. Am I the only one who is completely tired of it? Drop codes if you want. Don't drop codes if you don't want. Lurk if you want. Thank if you want, does it really matter?

Thanks ZombieToast, I'm with you.[/QUOTE]

Quite tiring actually. Saw the same exact thing said just a few days ago also.

To add on to that, people have the right to do what they want with their codes, it's their decision anyways. To criticize the people giving out free codes, well, that doesn't sit well. If you don't get a code. Too bad. If you do. Whoopie! Off to the next one. Just based on timing and luck, you win some, you lose some. Did you lose anything? No, not really. Maybe just a few seconds.

[quote name='Techman16']Velocity: 89PG-T8NK-LH6F
Breakquest: R6L7-JAN5-L596
Canabalt: C77B-DGN6-K79J
Wizorb: FGG4-F3NB-Q86R[/QUOTE]

I see all of these codes lately. Where did they come from? All lurked by the way.

Is it a free give-away or something?

Wow....so people are willingly giving away free PS3 codes, including some very good ones, and someone is bitter they miss out on them so they go off about how people giving away free codes need to have more "decency" to not just drop codes in a thread titled "PS3 Code Drops Here".

The sense of entitlement and crybaby mentality is astounding with this one.

[quote name='CallOfGoaty']Are they still on right now?[/QUOTE]

it was a european christmas giveaway on facebook. i have an extra code for 3 of the 4 games if you want. but youll need a euro account.

[quote name='SackManBoy']it was a european christmas giveaway on facebook. i have an extra code for 3 of the 4 games if you want. but youll need a euro account.[/QUOTE]

I see. I was thinking of playing the minis in my vita but I only have 1 men. card which is already tied to my u.s. account so can't really use EUR codes.

Thanks anyway.

bread's done
Back