PS3 Code Drops Here

ps plus 30 day trial code for EU accounts, must be redeemed on console not SEN web or it just wont work

QAEQ-LENT-RM?C

? = it is a number

I don't use my PS3 and don't intend to start, I don't even have the time to play all my xbox games. sooooo.

Velocity: DTPK-CKNG-A6DN
Breakquest: ANFQ-77NP-353H
Wizorb: T3KL-3LN6-QC2C

I don't have twitter, fake or otherwise so no code for Canabalt.

[quote name='Sante']ps plus 30 day trial code for EU accounts, must be redeemed on console not SEN web or it just wont work

QAEQ-LENT-RM?C

? = it is a number[/QUOTE]
Thank you , i used your code

I find it funny how people get upset with people telling the obvious truth. It's indecent when you're here dropping codes for some losers who drop by the page to grab them from the people that can actually use them and deserve them. No ones being a crybaby, I personally don't need 99% of the codes that are dropped here so it doesn't matter if I get them. You long time codes droppers go about it how you feel fit, but I'm gonna voice my opinion for any newcomers who want to drop some codes for the "fellow members". You feel sour about it, too bad.

I'm giving away two EU Plus trials and a copy of Saints Row 2 (Digital). Quote with which you want and I'll PM it to you.

[quote name='FidelityNy']I find it funny how people get upset with people telling the obvious truth. It's indecent when you're here dropping codes for some losers who drop by the page to grab them from the people that can actually use them and deserve them. No ones being a crybaby, I personally don't need 99% of the codes that are dropped here so it doesn't matter if I get them. You long time codes droppers go about it how you feel fit, but I'm gonna voice my opinion for any newcomers who want to drop some codes for the "fellow members". You feel sour about it, too bad.

I'm giving away two EU Plus trials and a copy of Saints Row 2 (Digital). Quote with which you want and I'll PM it to you.[/QUOTE]

Saints Row 2 (if it's for NA), thanks!

[quote name='FidelityNy']I find it funny how people get upset with people telling the obvious truth. It's indecent when you're here dropping codes for some losers who drop by the page to grab them from the people that can actually use them and deserve them. No ones being a crybaby, I personally don't need 99% of the codes that are dropped here so it doesn't matter if I get them. You long time codes droppers go about it how you feel fit, but I'm gonna voice my opinion for any newcomers who want to drop some codes for the "fellow members". You feel sour about it, too bad.

I'm giving away two EU Plus trials and a copy of Saints Row 2 (Digital). Quote with which you want and I'll PM it to you.[/QUOTE]

saint's row 2 please! (only if it is for North America, i don't got a EU account or care to make one)

EDIT: DOH!!! too late

i was actually asking for some free euro ps+ in the "ask for free stuff page the other day! would love one if available. already have sr2

I'll take the Saints Row 2 if it's US please.

[quote name='SackManBoy']i was actually asking for some free euro ps+ in the "ask for free stuff page the other day! would love one if available. already have sr2[/QUOTE]

Same codes I bought off of you. :p Decided I didn't need them. I'll stick to my U.S. Plus subscription.

[quote name='canvasch']saint's row 2 please! (only if it is for North America, i don't got a EU account or care to make one)

EDIT: DOH!!! too late[/QUOTE]

You got it.

[quote name='FidelityNy']Same codes I bought off of you. :p Decided I didn't need them. I'll stick to my U.S. Plus subscription.

haha, yep started regretting that trade when i realized my current month was about out. thanks alot dude!

Can I get the eu ps+ code if you still have one. Thanks!

[quote name='SackManBoy'][quote name='FidelityNy']Same codes I bought off of you. :p Decided I didn't need them. I'll stick to my U.S. Plus subscription.

haha, yep started regretting that trade when i realized my current month was about out. thanks alot dude![/QUOTE]

No need to thank. I look out for good CAGs like yourself. If I somehow get my hands on some more EU Plus trial codes I'll drop them your way.

[quote name='d_nash']Can I get the eu ps+ code if you still have one. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Sent, enjoy.

[quote name='FidelityNy'][quote name='SackManBoy']

No need to thank. I look out for good CAGs like yourself. If I somehow get my hands on some more EU Plus trial codes I'll drop them your way.

Sent, enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Arggh sorry I thought they were non-trial codes. The trial codes don't stack. Thanks anyways.

I'll just pass it along to the first person to PM me.

[quote name='FidelityNy'][quote name='SackManBoy']

Sent, enjoy.[/QUOTE]

glad to hear! and hey, ive gt your back as well. winky face

[quote name='y2jd']anything left? i have both us and uk accounts[/QUOTE]

Do you want the EU PS+ trial code? I think it only works if you haven't subscribed before...

My EU PS+ is expiring soon and could use more times to beat the games I've go from their store. Hm so it only works with those who haven't subscribed before? I got one of the codes from that facebook thing last year and used it.

[quote name='y2jd']yeah i'd like one thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
Sent

[quote name='TKtheknight']My EU PS+ is expiring soon and could use more times to beat the games I've go from their store. Hm so it only works with those who haven't subscribed before? I got one of the codes from that facebook thing last year and used it.[/QUOTE]

I also got the code from the FB page and tried to use another trial code but it doesn't work.

Got a $20 psn code, but I found this in the Gamestop dumpster and said " Field Destroy" on it, and was unscratched. Here is the code though!

KDHE-E5N9-C24G

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Got a $20 psn code, but I found this in the Gamestop dumpster and said " Field Destroy" on it, and was unscratched. Here is the code though!

KDHE-E5N9-C24G[/QUOTE]

Wow, crazy drop. The code was valid, but it was used by the time I tried to redeem it. Someone got lucky!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Got a $20 psn code, but I found this in the Gamestop dumpster and said " Field Destroy" on it, and was unscratched. Here is the code though!

KDHE-E5N9-C24G[/QUOTE]

fuck! It said $20 then it said incorrect or no longer valid. 3 near misses in a row!

[quote name='slowdive21']fuck! It said $20 then it said incorrect or no longer valid. 3 near misses in a row![/QUOTE]

not your luck man!!!

[quote name='mysticfail']I don't think they were ever activated at the register, so it will show up correct but won't process through.[/QUOTE]

Ah, yes, you're right because I tried to redeem a second time but still shows the $20 value.

KDHE-E5N9-C24G[/QUOTE]

Hmm... gotta rummage through the Gamestop dumpster close to my place :p

[quote name='d_nash']Hmm... gotta rummage through the Gamestop dumpster close to my place :p[/QUOTE]

im uploading a video now on my youtube channel of all the stuff I found, it was insane how much awesome stuff I got! Also I got a 1600 Microsoft point to work that was on a receipt, and CoD BO1 Resurrection for ps3 to work that was printed on a receipt, but The 2 unscrathed cards I found both gave me an error message, but I thought it could work for another cag, ah well

[quote name='TKSJOHN']im uploading a video now on my youtube channel of all the stuff I found, it was insane how much awesome stuff I got! Also I got a 1600 Microsoft point to work that was on a receipt, and CoD BO1 Resurrection for ps3 to work that was printed on a receipt, but The 2 unscrathed cards I found both gave me an error message, but I thought it could work for another cag, ah well[/QUOTE]

Ya that sounds right, ones on receipt were activated. Worth a try..grats on your finds

[quote name='TKSJOHN']im uploading a video now on my youtube channel of all the stuff I found, it was insane how much awesome stuff I got! Also I got a 1600 Microsoft point to work that was on a receipt, and CoD BO1 Resurrection for ps3 to work that was printed on a receipt, but The 2 unscrathed cards I found both gave me an error message, but I thought it could work for another cag, ah well[/QUOTE]

I was only kidding about rummaging through the dumpster. But good for you!

Although I wonder if someone actually paid for the codes you redeemed and went home and realized that they don't work :p

[quote name='d_nash']I was only kidding about rummaging through the dumpster. But good for you!

Although I wonder if someone actually paid for the codes you redeemed and went home and realized that they don't work :p[/QUOTE]

The Resurrection was from August 2nd, and 1600 Microsoft points was on June 11th ( My birthday lol) so they had PLENTY of time to redeem lol! Ill post the vid in here when its uploaded, because I think it kinda fits the topic, and its EXTREMELY awesome :D

[quote name='starmask2k3']@TKSJOHN Ru using the CoD BO1 Resurrection for ps3 code[/QUOTE]

I used it to see if it would work, and I was SHOCKED to see that it did, so yes

[quote name='TKSJOHN']I used it to see if it would work, and I was SHOCKED to see that it did, so yes[/QUOTE]

yeah but did you use it

Exclusive Sharpshooter Multiplayer Character for Assassin's Creed 3 (PlayStation®3 version) is: PPD9-4LN3-JC5?

beta key for God of War: Ascension for those without PS+

BD5P-NE?D-9FGQ

[quote name='Rockinjs']Exclusive Sharpshooter Multiplayer Character for Assassin's Creed 3 (PlayStation®3 version) is: PPD9-4LN3-JC5?

beta key for God of War: Ascension for those without PS+

BD5P-NE?D-9FGQ[/QUOTE]

Not sure if the Sharpshooter is still working, did not get it. But thank you for the God of War: Ascension beta key.:applause:

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Not sure if the Sharpshooter is still working, did not get it. But thank you for the God of War: Ascension beta key.:applause:[/QUOTE]

what the heo was the "?" ?

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']what the heo was the "?" ?[/QUOTE]

You mean for the God of War beta key? Or for the Assassin's Creed III? I did figure out the "?" for Assassin's Creed III one. The God of War one is "N".

The ? in the, Exclusive Sharpshooter Multiplayer Character for Assassin's Creed 3 (PlayStation®3 version) is: PPD9-4LN3-JC5? code, is
L
. I figured it out but the code was already used.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']You mean for the God of War beta key? Or for the Assassin's Creed III? I did figure out the "?" for Assassin's Creed III one. The God of War one is "N".[/QUOTE]

well, i Failed......

tried every # and letter but didn't work (god of war)

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']Bayonetta & Bonus Mode

4J5F-3LNC-D8??

Clue: Apple Quake[/QUOTE]

I tried 4J5F-3LNC-D8AQ. lurked. :(

bread's done
Back