PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='TommyLove']I think a big giveaway on your youtube would be great to promote yourself![/QUOTE]

Thats what im figuring, I mean im really trying to get my channel out there, without spamming, or bothering people so to speak!

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Thats what im figuring, I mean im really trying to get my channel out there, without spamming, or bothering people so to speak![/QUOTE]
I'm always looking for stuff to watch, I'll subscribe to ya.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Come on putting back old PSN store, no whammy, no whammy! Since JPN just got "new" crappy PSN store, the backlash from themselves could have been it.[/QUOTE]

I hope they go back to the old store. The new one is slow, glitchy, and makes finding content difficult. It's so bad that Telltale had to release a guide that showed how to find the last episode of The Walking Dead on the store.

[quote name='SackManBoy']holy crap you have a lot of dropping to do. but i believe 3 month codes will have to be activated at register. but hey, ill take one of whatever ya got as well! makes me want to try dumpster diving my gamestop. or just ask what they have.[/QUOTE]

I wish you the best of luck, but I definitely think all those cards need register activation. Still, good luck and let us know if they actually work for you.

PSN Codes for Demon Souls

BGLJ-9GNJ-6F4A
7BJ2-KEN3-5T2F
TCEE-RPNH-7F2A
KR7H-HNN9-DFH8
49NP-7FNB-2858
DR9C-34NQ-9PH9
92AG-FHN3-L9A5
CC28-M5N5-PF2K
RQ7L-C8NC-A5CL
6EDM-FENP-B9JN

[quote name='JCTango']snip[/QUOTE]

Entered all these pretty much as soon as they were posted and all were used :( I almost feel like they were already used or lurked faster than 1-2 minutes. Thank you for providing either way.

[quote name='Kanokare']Entered all these pretty much as soon as they were posted and all were used :( I almost feel like they were already used or lurked faster than 1-2 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Dang, I tried to post em here after the network went back up.

Yeah that makes sense! I was wondering how something could be lurked so fast! Thanks again though. I wish I had a more active Twitter to keep up with all those give aways there.

Well the maintenance is finally over and I can finally download the next PS+ game on Vita. Uncharted:GA down along with Gravity Rush. Tales of Mutant also down so maybe Wipeout next!

Well I tried two of the codes I mentioned earlier and they didnt work, so im just going to drop them all off here. They are up for anyones grab!

1 Year PS+:
KT99-8AB5-K8M6
2B9M-9NBD-C3LA
ALTT-PMB4-586M
A7DA-4HBN-GQFM
NMJ7-87B7-J2HR
MDMD-3CBP-R38Q
3RJF-TNB6-EH65
25C5-JMBK-AH4F
MGTH-A3BQ-K9M7

3 Months of PS+:
CKC2-N9B5-4T94
DE5G-FGBQ-6K6N
4FN3-H8BB-8EH5
NC4Q-MNB6-CPRB
43RR-CBB5-NHE3
534T-46BG-LFB9
7N3R-8KB2-3DQA
DF22-AKBP-9A94
4L6N-JKB8-2L5A

If any worked, let me know! Also the 2013 Dumpster Find thread got taken down, but I am not sure why :(

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Well I tried two of the codes I mentioned earlier and they didnt work, so im just going to drop them all off here. They are up for anyones grab!

1 Year PS+:
KT99-8AB5-K8M6
2B9M-9NBD-C3LA
ALTT-PMB4-586M
A7DA-4HBN-GQFM
NMJ7-87B7-J2HR
MDMD-3CBP-R38Q
3RJF-TNB6-EH65
25C5-JMBK-AH4F
MGTH-A3BQ-K9M7

3 Months of PS+:
CKC2-N9B5-4T94
DE5G-FGBQ-6K6N
4FN3-H8BB-8EH5
NC4Q-MNB6-CPRB
43RR-CBB5-NHE3
534T-46BG-LFB9
7N3R-8KB2-3DQA
DF22-AKBP-9A94
4L6N-JKB8-2L5A

If any worked, let me know! Also the 2013 Dumpster Find thread got taken down, but I am not sure why :([/QUOTE]

none seem to been activated at the store, thanks for the drop though. wonder why would they throw them away.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Well I tried two of the codes I mentioned earlier and they didnt work, so im just going to drop them all off here. They are up for anyones grab!

1 Year PS+:
KT99-8AB5-K8M6
2B9M-9NBD-C3LA
ALTT-PMB4-586M
A7DA-4HBN-GQFM
NMJ7-87B7-J2HR
MDMD-3CBP-R38Q
3RJF-TNB6-EH65
25C5-JMBK-AH4F
MGTH-A3BQ-K9M7

3 Months of PS+:
CKC2-N9B5-4T94
DE5G-FGBQ-6K6N
4FN3-H8BB-8EH5
NC4Q-MNB6-CPRB
43RR-CBB5-NHE3
534T-46BG-LFB9
7N3R-8KB2-3DQA
DF22-AKBP-9A94
4L6N-JKB8-2L5A

If any worked, let me know! Also the 2013 Dumpster Find thread got taken down, but I am not sure why :([/QUOTE]

at least now i know how that spam message with the $50 code works. some spammer just stole a $50 card without registering it and then started the chain message. it always blew my mind how the code would work until you tried to add it to your wallet.

1 Year PS+:
KT99-8AB5-K8M6
2B9M-9NBD-C3LA
ALTT-PMB4-586M
A7DA-4HBN-GQFM
NMJ7-87B7-J2HR
MDMD-3CBP-R38Q
3RJF-TNB6-EH65
25C5-JMBK-AH4F
MGTH-A3BQ-K9M7

3 Months of PS+:
CKC2-N9B5-4T94
DE5G-FGBQ-6K6N
4FN3-H8BB-8EH5
NC4Q-MNB6-CPRB
43RR-CBB5-NHE3
534T-46BG-LFB9
7N3R-8KB2-3DQA
DF22-AKBP-9A94
4L6N-JKB8-2L5A

Thank you for the share, I thought I finally would be one of the lucky ones but if I go through the account management/redeem code I get the 80032... error.

The store gives confirmation but then a numberless error.

[quote name='Gamer44']From the God of War facebook page:
The God of War Multiplayer Beta is now OPEN - use this code to download and get in right now! All participants will still get the Champions Blade & Armor ---> http://$$$$$$$/GOW-OpenBetaCode

CODE: F2TA-HMNB-762G[/QUOTE]

thank you, kind sir

[quote name='AvidWriter']There is a reason they were in the dumpster.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten a 1600 Microsoft point code that worked before, and CoD Black Ops Resurrection DLC for PS3 code that worked, so you never know!

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']has anybody tested the plus codes to see if they work???? otherwise i'm going to bed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I tried a couple on my account and they pull up as 1 year subscriptions after you enter the key. But once you try to redeem it, you get an error code. Thought it might not be working as I am already subbed so I tried my friend's account and the same outcome.

[quote name='Gamer44']From the God of War facebook page:
The God of War Multiplayer Beta is now OPEN - use this code to download and get in right now! All participants will still get the Champions Blade & Armor ---> http://$$$$$$$/GOW-OpenBetaCode

CODE: F2TA-HMNB-762G[/QUOTE]

this is multi-use code :) Works with US account only

My sister got the Infamous/Uncharted PS3 bundle for Christmas and didn't want the games. Here's the codes that came with Infamous if anyone would like them.

CRMG - G2ND - A4KF
24NT - BMNE - 7AMD

[quote name='jmel932']My sister got the Infamous/Uncharted PS3 bundle for Christmas and didn't want the games. Here's the codes that came with Infamous if anyone would like them.

CRMG - G2ND - A4KF
24NT - BMNE - 7AMD[/QUOTE]

As i thought, they're both gone

[quote name='jmel932']My sister got the Infamous/Uncharted PS3 bundle for Christmas and didn't want the games. Here's the codes that came with Infamous if anyone would like them.

CRMG - G2ND - A4KF
24NT - BMNE - 7AMD[/QUOTE]didn't they expire I know the ones I got expiered January first

The Uncharted ones ended January 1st. These ones go until December 31st, 2013. The first time I read it I thought it was 2012 too.

Hopefully someone on CAG got them, not a lurker.

[quote name='geezyj']AC3 Sharpshooter DLC
5882-DRNC-5HM6

will drop one more of these in about an hour[/QUOTE]

LuRkeD :(

I got Mass Effect 2 for the PS3 in Dec. The Cerberus code inside said it expired 01-12 it was almost a year later. I was really bummed, I tried anyway and it worked so you never know.

LOL everything in this thread gets lurked I dont even bother like I said the codes should be blocked for non-members, or pm, or use question marks for some letters/numbers make them guess, well at least for some good codes.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']LuRkeD :([/QUOTE]
from now on I'll ask a really simple question, and the first person to answer it correctly will get the code. That way you'll HAVE to post to get it.

[quote name='geezyj']from now on I'll ask a really simple question, and the first person to answer it correctly will get the code. That way you'll HAVE to post to get it.[/QUOTE]

Thats better makes it a little bit more fair

RAGE - Anarchy Edition Pack KBHJ-DPNK-AAHP
RAGE - Anarchy Edition Pack LDN9-L4NA-5AHG
RAGE - Wasteland Sewer Missions FBHP-G2NG-QL4R
Bulletstorm - Online Pass / LE Content 9EE2-79NQ-RL4N
Disney Universe - Peter Pan costume M6AQ-4GNA-ALA8
Batman: Arkham City - Play as Catwoman pack H3N4-F5NJ-2TKC
Batman: Arkham City - Play as Catwoman pack 4EK5-4PNG-B85N
Batman: Arkham City - Play as Robin pack NL4P-K7N7-KPKD
Syndicate: Executive Package MFJE-D4N8-84QD

[quote name='gursimar991']was rage full game[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. There was an "Anarchy" edition of the game, I'm guessing the code gave you those extras.

bread's done
Back