3 F5RP-GENR-TJKL,
4 6MNL-CQN8-ME2D,
5 QL8C-2MNT-A5CK,
6 TTNF-7RN8-KTHQ,
7 7GJF-E9ND-Q78H,
8 9FQA-N5N6-LJ8J,
9 PJFE-EJN5-9QRE,
10 47D7-AJN9-ELQ2,[/QUOTE]

All gone. And none of the takers said thanks... I hate lurkers.

[quote name='ptasiu1906']EU MotorStorm RC (PS Vita, PS3) All level access
Be fast![/QUOTE]

All are used now, but thanks for the drop. ^^

[quote name='Frakistan']guys maybe we should just use pm for codes or restrict this thread to members only[/QUOTE]

this

[quote name='Frakistan']guys maybe we should just use pm for codes or restrict this thread to members only[/QUOTE]

please make this members only.

people outside this forum RSS this feed just to lurk codes.

I just wonder why the Quoting trick doesnt work well on CAG, I tried it few times but my codes were always showing or dissapearing after posting.

[quote name='ptasiu1906']ok next time ;)[/QUOTE]
Thank you :applause: because like most people said 99.9% of the codes are lurked by complete strangers.:applause:

heres some dlc for aliens: colonial marines from that monster energy drink promo awhile back. just a mp skin. dont feel like doing the pm thing for all of these so we wil try this:

?G54-T9N5-852N
53JF-KBN?-9ETM
9?DN-KL?Q-JK53

????= this swear word usually doesnt offend people until you put god in front of it.

[quote name='SackManBoy']heres some dlc for aliens: colonial marines from that monster energy drink promo awhile back. just a mp skin. dont feel like doing the pm thing for all of these so we wil try this:

?G54-T9N5-852N
53JF-KBN?-9ETM
9?DN-KL?Q-JK53

????= this swear word usually doesnt offend people until you put god in front of it.[/QUOTE]

Took the top one, thanks alot :D

[quote name='SackManBoy']heres some dlc for aliens: colonial marines from that monster energy drink promo awhile back. just a mp skin. dont feel like doing the pm thing for all of these so we wil try this:

?G54-T9N5-852N
53JF-KBN?-9ETM
9?DN-KL?Q-JK53

????= this swear word usually doesnt offend people until you put god in front of it.[/QUOTE]

The other two have been taken as well.

[quote name='fearlubu']Here's an extra code I have for some DLC costumes for Naruto Ninja Storm 3

J3NG-JNNN-B9B7[/QUOTE]

I tried to use it but it was already taken. Thanks thou, was it the goku clothes?

[quote name='jondier']Thanks! im going to use it on my europe account and see if i can use it without a credit card.[/QUOTE]
Tried that for 2 weeks ago. Code is working but unfortunately credit card is required.

[quote name='cheapgamer132']EU PS+ 30 day trial code : 2N72-TLN9-5K54

I thought I could use it but you need a a credit card.Enjoy![/QUOTE]

used up

[quote name='Kovorkian']starhawk MP beta

G2++ 9MN7 8+G+

+ = piRates favoite letter (super hint)
[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the Starhawk beta like a year ago?? What does this code get you then if the beta is already over?

[quote name='Decypher']Wasn't the Starhawk beta like a year ago?? What does this code get you then if the beta is already over?[/QUOTE]

No idea, Sly cooper demo code still downloads the demo....

Yeah sometimes youre still able to download betas and such, but i dont think you can play them. I redownloaded a demo i got a while ago and tried to play it (its been taken down by sony, but i could still get it via my downloads page), but it didnt work.

God Of War: Ascension Best Buy pre-order bonus.

I don't even know what the actual code is for. Just got some email about it from Best Buy after I picked up my pre-order copy of the game. Probably some multiplayer gimmick.

53F?-66N?-LBK?
BBY_Spacer_Trans_20091113.gif

Every single "?" is the same exact letter.

[quote name='VTCO']God Of War: Ascension Best Buy pre-order bonus.

I don't even know what the actual code is for. Just got some email about it from Best Buy after I picked up my pre-order copy of the game. Probably some multiplayer gimmick.

53F?-66N?-LBK?
BBY_Spacer_Trans_20091113.gif

Every single "?" is the same exact letter.[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks I got it! It was the letter Q.
The contents were:
God of War: Ascension™ Mjolnir Multiplayer Weapon (1)
God of War: Ascension™ Mythological Heroes Multiplayer Pack (1)
God of War: Ascension™ Online Pass (1)

copied and pasted from twitter:

PlayStation Access ‏@PSAccess
God of War #Ascension is out today! Here's the Blades of Judgement DLC totally free from @PSAccess: 7RAH-8LNM-88LN | UK 18+ only #Retweet

multi use uk code! im testing now to see if it will load in my NA account.

edit: not seeing it in my NA account, but ill leave this up for my brethren across the pond.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SackManBoy']copied and pasted from twitter:

PlayStation Access ‏@PSAccess
God of War #Ascension is out today! Here's the Blades of Judgement DLC totally free from @PSAccess: 7RAH-8LNM-88LN | UK 18+ only #Retweet

multi use uk code! im testing now to see if it will load in my NA account.

edit: not seeing it in my NA account, but ill leave this up for my brethren across the pond.[/QUOTE]

No, doesn't work in NA.

Got a Journey Collectors Edition avatar code that has to be redeemed by 3/31/13. So it goes to someone that actually wants it in this thread and not a lurker, first PM gets it.

[quote name='mule']Got a Journey Collectors Edition avatar code that has to be redeemed by 3/31/13. So it goes to someone that actually wants it in this thread and not a lurker, first PM gets it.[/QUOTE]

gone to hellmut

PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS BATTLE ROYALE

Zeus and Isaac Clarke DLC characters

PS-All-Stars-Zeus-Isaac.jpg

??G2-HFN?-DFMJ

Every "?" is the same letter.

[quote name='VTCO']PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS BATTLE ROYALE

Zeus and Isaac Clarke DLC characters

PS-All-Stars-Zeus-Isaac.jpg

??G2-HFN?-DFMJ

Every "?" is the same letter.[/QUOTE]

Damn it. If only I had access to my PS3 right now. Just my stinking luck. :(