PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='markingsmart']Just a heads up, this code is from the God of War Saga collection and I didn't realize that it's ONE code for BOTH games.

See you guys in a hour.[/QUOTE]

US PSN? Just curious since I have an EU one.

[quote name='markingsmart']GoW: Chains of Olympus & GoW: Ghost of Sparta PS3 (USA)

6T8C-ENN3-GN4B[/QUOTE]

Nice giveaway, already spent :) Missed it!

[quote name='markingsmart']GoW: Chains of Olympus & GoW: Ghost of Sparta PS3 (USA)

6T8C-ENN3-GN4B[/QUOTE]

damn that was fast but thanks!

6T8C-ENN3-GN4B[/QUOTE]

"The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"
...sigh, Thanks anyway! At least one other person on this earth is happy.

@MakingSmart, next time you should make some kind of "Guess what letter is missing" cuz some people just copy and paste it and dont give us a change to alteast try to get it :(

[quote name='kyuby']@MakingSmart, next time you should make some kind of "Guess what letter is missing" cuz some people just copy and paste it and dont give us a change to alteast try to get it :([/QUOTE]

There are probably better ways to give away codes for free games, avatar crap, etc. but here is the thing.

I don't have the time to to make up elaborate games that people have to play or force people on the board to jump through a bunch of hoops for some piddly little virtual item. So I go "old west" style when it comes to giving away stuff (check my post history), the fastest internet at high noon!

Just be happy that I gave everyone at least some sort of notification that I was going to post a nice code. I don't typically do that with avatar items or in-game item codes.

So yeah, I'm not sure why I'm even posting this, but do know that if I'm giving away free stuff, this is how "I" do it.

[quote name='kyuby']@MakingSmart, next time you should make some kind of "Guess what letter is missing" cuz some people just copy and paste it and dont give us a change to alteast try to get it :([/QUOTE]

Someone's mad that he was too slow...

[quote name='markingsmart']There are probably better ways to give away codes for free games, avatar crap, etc. but here is the thing.

I don't have the time to to make up elaborate games that people have to play or force people on the board to jump through a bunch of hoops for some piddly little virtual item...[/QUOTE]
I feel like if someone is GIVING something away they should be able to do it however they want. As was already pointed out, the individual that claimed it expressed their gratitude. If you didn't get it, oh well. Good luck next time, move on. Claiming that you didn't have a chance to get it is just silly.

[quote name='chuckie88']I feel like if someone is GIVING something away they should be able to do it however they want.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. Even though I never pay enough attention to the giveaway threads to get anything, if someone is giving it away, they can do it however they would like. If I'm dropping codes I'm probably just going to toss them out there and walk away myself.

yeah, I know it was only a suggestion guys =/

btw, I know that anyone can make it the way they like, I gave away 3 codes already (halo 4 armors and crysis 3 Hunter edition), and just typed them without anykind of trick, there was only one that I made the guess the number game and everyone seemed to give a try. anyway, thanks for the giveaway, hope to get some of it soon :)

I give out free codes myself but no longer toss them out there because too many lurkers are here now. I go the PM road myself. But to each their own...Thanks again for the chance at winning and congrats to whoever it was that won.

Defiance EU beta codes
[FONT=&quot]T98M-29NM-7G8R[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9KLG-H4ND-J4E9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7NRQ-23NF-TJDA[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]694C-RTN2-QJ3B[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]G2P9-JNNN-EPM4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]EKJ9-QMN4-B99J[/FONT]

Thank you CashOnly I redeemed your code. Good looking out for a fellow Cag I'll be submitting a code in return shortly.

Here is your unique voucher code:

DE55-J8N2-MDTD

PS Plus 30 Day Europe

Reason for posting is it wont let me redeem it again on my main account and well since i cant get an extra month of sleeping dogs its useless to me.

[quote name='geniusman95']JP Tomb Raider code:

P9Q9-BHNE-HM82[/QUOTE]
Thanks got it! Oh and btw the code is for Tomb Raider and the Guardian of Light. Thought it was for the new Tomb Raider at first XD.

^Damn, gone already. Or not valid on my UK account.

[quote name='cheapgamer132']Euro PS Plus 30 Day Trial Code : D4KJ-5ENP-C9E5[/QUOTE]

Woohoo, this one still worked. Thanks man. Free Okami and one free day of Thomas Was Alone! Hopefully that game is short!

[quote name='tylerh1701']^Damn, gone already. Or not valid on my UK account.[/QUOTE]

The promo I got it from was in dutch so maybe the account has to be registered with the Netherlands or somewhere. Someone from another thread confirmed they only work for certain accounts.

[quote name='tylerh1701']^Damn, gone already. Or not valid on my UK account.

Woohoo, this one still worked. Thanks man. Free Okami and one free day of Thomas Was Alone! Hopefully that game is short![/QUOTE]

oh snap just realized okami is going free next month! even though i beat it like 2 months ago, i will be doing a second playthrough :bouncy:

[quote name='rams81']The promo I got it from was in dutch so maybe the account has to be registered with the Netherlands or somewhere. Someone from another thread confirmed they only work for certain accounts.[/QUOTE]
netherlands work for dutch ones.

[quote name='Chris22783']Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale Zeus and Isaac Clarke DLC

8NEM-ELNM-BJN7[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm always late to these drops so I can't believe I actually redeemed a code that works. I really appreciate it!

[quote name='kyuby']^ damn, lurked[/QUOTE]

Haha nonono, I was editing my thread and I saw this bumped so I checked it out and was lucky enough to grab it, it didn't even say I "redeemed" it until I checked my transaction history. Thought I was late for a sec there.

bread's done
Back