PS3 Code Drops Here

I found this in my Dragon Age game. I have no idea what this is.

000_zpsa28e9f77.jpg
WELL 1. thats an xbox code and 2. its the mass effect armor suit for dragon age

It's not an Xbox code. No idea what it is. Maybe an in-game code? Haven't played Mass Effect 2 so i'm not sure.
All Ps3 Codes Usally Follow this format in game or not XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (Unless specified) Xbox codes follows this XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX in game could be different and the code is a in game item for dragon age as Dragon age 2 had a insert as well that gave you a mass effect Armor outfit in the dragon age game

All Ps3 Codes Usally Follow this format in game or not XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (Unless specified) Xbox codes follows this XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX in game could be different and the code is a in game item for dragon age as Dragon age 2 had a insert as well that gave you a mass effect Armor outfit in the dragon age game
Ok, that makes sense. Xbox codes are 5, 5 digit sections, though. XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
EU PlayStation Plus trial - 354T-57N6-D4LF

EU PlayStation Plus trial - 5JP9-BMNQ-M6HC

EU PlayStation Plus trial - 47MD-3GNA-8TRL

US PlayStation Plus trial - 655D-8BNR-MTQ7

The Last of Us - Dynamic theme - 2LH3-9HN2-E4LH

The Last of Us - Dynamic theme - 2D2L-62NC-B987

The Last of Us - Dynamic theme - 35C3-QCNT-5BQL

Destiny - Dynamic theme - 2MLQ-QLNE-BCCG

Destiny - Dynamic theme - 2E4A-82NA-D463

Destiny - Dynamic theme - 399D-3BN2-RK3H

Thanks but two of the Destiny Themes says its incorrect or no longer valid. The other says its been consumed.

Thanks though.

Got me the last Last of Us theme. Thanks =]

I got The Last of Us - Dynamic theme - 35C3-QCNT-5BQL. (I think that was the code i used)

Thank you!

Sorry, thought i posted a thank you last night but the site was acting up (very slow page loads) and i guess it never posted... :/  I am NOT a lurker, hehe.  Again, thank you!

-Edit-

P.S. The site is still acting up but i can see my comments posted this time.  Anyone else getting really slow page loads?

Almost forgot about this one

Music Unlimited Trial from the Home E3 event

EXPIRES TODAY!

2K9G-47N5-??!!

?? = Minnesota abbreviation

!! = Pennsylvania abbreviation

Almost forgot about this one

Music Unlimited Trial from the Home E3 event

EXPIRES TODAY!

2K9G-47N5-??!!

?? = Minnesota abbreviation

!! = Pennsylvania abbreviation
Unless they're different for some reason, the Music Unlimited trials don't expire until July 31. It was the PlayStation Plus trial and the themes that expire today.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta 2x codes pm 1st 2 get it. I hate how cag is so plagued with them now so this is why i switched to the pm way.

Edit gone  instructions if needed. bonus included gear. :)

Visit http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com and register. You will be notified via email prior to the launch of the game on when you can return and redeem your preorder code (code listed above) to unlock Early Access to the game along with instructions on how to receive your Cait Sith Doll minion and Moogle Cap digital content.

You will need an active Square Enix account to complete this process so, if you want to set one up in advance, please go here: http://na.square-enix.com/members.

Additional information on this offer can be found here.

Anyone have a code for the beta of Killzone Mercenary, or a dynamic theme for the last of us or beyond two souls? If someone could throw me a code for one of them that would be great!

Ok sent the code but if you want I can still give it to someone else.

Go ahead and give it to someone else. Thank you. My little cousin begged me to borrow it and i wound up giving it to them. I was so excited to actually get here fast enough for something that i spaced, hehe. And my cousin lives in the sticks and they don't even have internet so he can't use it either. Thank you again! Sorry about that.

bread's done
Back