RLT5-2F?K-M3EL
MTL6-C9?9-TF9K

?= 14th letter

Killzone Mercenary Beta 

?Q6?-6MN2-2K??

1st Question Mark is J

2nd Question Mark is also J

Last two ?? is what you may ask?

Well, I'll give you a hint. Hope you're patient.

The Hint to the last two ?? is. Who is the Pirate Bounty Hunter in League of Legends? It's her Initials. Don't fail.

Killzone Mercenary Beta

?Q6?-6MN2-2K??

1st Question Mark is J

2nd Question Mark is also J

Last two ?? is what you may ask?

Well, I'll give you a hint. Hope you're patient.

The Hint to the last two ?? is. Who is the Pirate Bounty Hunter in League of Legends? It's her Initials. Don't fail.
Pretty sure i got the initials correct and it's not working. Can i send my guess to you and see if i'm correct?

Thank you for the share. :)

I never used these and ps3 got bored of and plus i do not like much. Enjoy and EU Only

EU PSN PLUS 30 DAY TRIALS

Dit is jouw code:
7J2L-GQNB-4T5G

Dit is jouw code:
M4BC-57NA-Q6RH

Dit is jouw code:
4TAF-NKND-T2RG

Dit is jouw code:
PGHR-AGNT-E9KR

Dit is jouw code:
3TR4-G6NA-72EE

Dit is jouw code:
3HFE-H5N6-R9JB

OK I am going to give the PS3 codes I have away now. Did the 360 ones I had last night.  Sames rules. One code per person. Please PM me your preference. I will give them as first come first serve and I will remove them from this post as they are taken.  

Everything is gone now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got some 30 day free trial codes.

First 5 to quote will get them.

Edit:

Gone

Hey CAGs, I also got an email from Sony with a free 30 day trial of PlayStation Plus.  Can be shared up to five people.  Take note though, that the trial will automatically turn into a 3-month subscription at the end of the 30 days, so cancel the auto-renewal if you need to.  First five that request it will get it :)

....and, they're gone.

Hey CAGs, I also got an email from Sony with a free 30 day trial of PlayStation Plus. Can be shared up to five people. Take note though, that the trial will automatically turn into a 3-month subscription at the end of the 30 days, so cancel the auto-renewal if you need to. First five that request it will get it :)
Also, should have said it's a North American PS+ trial

bread's done
Back