PS3 Code Drops Here

Hey CAGs, I also got an email from Sony with a free 30 day trial of PlayStation Plus. Can be shared up to five people. Take note though, that the trial will automatically turn into a 3-month subscription at the end of the 30 days, so cancel the auto-renewal if you need to. First five that request it will get it :)
Damn, I missed out. Oh well. :lol:

Damn, I missed out. Oh well. :lol:
Sorry dude, I'd suggest following this thread, there's probably others that will end up getting the email too and sharing their code....it's kind of a promotional thing sent out to existing PS+ members to show five others about how awesome PS+ is and you should join it, etc.

Sorry dude, I'd suggest following this thread, there's probably others that will end up getting the email too and sharing their code....it's kind of a promotional thing sent out to existing PS+ members to show five others about how awesome PS+ is and you should join it, etc.
Nah, its cool. I do but I just wasn't paying attention at the right time. Kudos to everyone.

if you want ps+us i have 4 slots left with my ps+sony refer program just send me your email and 1 of the slots will be yours

edit: all  slots are claimed

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some free codes in case anyone bought either of these games used:

MLB 13 The Show Online Pass

C9FJ-82NT-5M35

6NGM-GNN6-HAFM

Dead Island Riptide Survivor Pack & Fashion Victim Pack (both packs with each code)

GMNQ-D7NM-LK9A

NC4T-FFND-2TTQ

Dead Island Riptide Digital Strategy Map (have to register it at http://www.deadisland.com/map)

M73P978MDZWD83MW

MYYYVFFW52SRCKNM

I beat the campaign (which was absolutely incredible), but won't be playing online. So...

The Last of Us Online Pass: 39G8-8TNT-DRH9

I got five 30 day US PS Plus trials from Sony's referal program. Just send me your email address. Some stuff to read:

*We can’t send a code to people under the age of 18, current PS Plus members, or those who have unsubscribed from PlayStation® emails. Friends must join PlayStation®Plus through a U.S. SEN account.

*Trial codes will be sent to qualifying email addresses on 9/6/13.

*Your friends must redeem the special trial code they receive by 9/13/13 to be eligible for the Refer-A-Friend promotion.

*If your eligible friend purchases a 3-Month or 1-Year PS Plus membership by 10/13/13, both you and your friend will earn a $5 PSN code. Your friend must purchase the PS Plus membership on the same SEN account that was used to redeem the PS Plus trial code.

*Your $5 PSN codes will be sent by 10/23/13. NOTE: Friends must join PS Plus through a U.S. SEN account for $5 PSN codes to be valid.

You probably need a valid credit card on file with your PSN/SEN account too.

EDIT: ALL GONE

I found an old EU 1 month trial code for plus while going though old e-mails.

I have zero clue if it works still but to prevent lurkers. First person To send me a funny picture of jontron gets it. PM ONLY,first come first serve.

Also if I can find it,I might have a spare sound shapes DLC birthday code. Details about that another time.

I got five 30 day US PS Plus trials from Sony's referal program. Just send me your email address. Some stuff to read:

*We can’t send a code to people under the age of 18, current PS Plus members, or those who have unsubscribed from PlayStation® emails. Friends must join PlayStation®Plus through a U.S. SEN account.

*Your friends must redeem the special trial code they receive by 9/13/13 to be eligible for the Refer-A-Friend promotion.

*If your eligible friend purchases a 3-Month or 1-Year PS Plus membership by 10/13/13, both you and your friend will earn a $5 PSN code. Your friend must purchase the PS Plus membership on the same SEN account that was used to redeem the PS Plus trial code.

*Your $5 PSN codes will be sent by 10/23/13. NOTE: Friends must join PS Plus through a U.S. SEN account for $5 PSN codes to be valid.

I have 5 of these 30 day PS Plus memberships (for US region) as well, please PM me with your e-mail if you want one.

Edit: All gone! Thanks for your PMs!

I have some of these, too. PM me with your e-mail address if you want me to send it to you.

Alright, I got more than enough PMs. I'll send out the codes to the people who responded first.

I've got a few random PS3 codes that nobody wants to buy, so I'll just drop them here because I'm tired of hanging onto them:

PS3 STARHAWK Sweet Tooth Outcast MP Skin DLC
CE2Q-T4NB-PFED

PS3 UNCHARTED 2 GOTY Bonus Content DLC
M9FT-RPNF-JPMN

PS3 UNCHARTED 3 Drake's Deception DLC
LK5L-NNNH-BQA5

PS3 YAKUZA 4 DLC
74NQ-AMN8-9CB3

Killzone: Mercenary beta
3P2R-LKNR-NTE8

Velocity PSN (EU ONLY)
CMNE-KJNA-CFC8

I have no idea if any of them have expired or not.

Found a code for the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club while cleaning through my email.  Hopefully it's still good and someone can make use of it.

QFA?-EMN?-4428

The missing letters are the villain's initials.

Found a code for the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club while cleaning through my email. Hopefully it's still good and someone can make use of it.

QFA?-EMN?-4428

The missing letters are the villain's initials.
Someone lurked it. Surprise surprise!

inFAMOUS super voucher:

J5BP-B6NJ-5MT5

Far Cry 3 MP access code:

RPQ5-4MNL-QJRE

Dead Island Riptide Map:

347Q2ZWGJ8K4TTMP

DiRT Showdown VIP PASS:

ER65-ARNT-2A3C

bread's done
Back