PS3 Code Drops Here

BUEQ1WXCMAAtiZJ.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD preorder theme:

48NA-AQNJ-ATTF

I had already redeemed my code in our shared account so my friend gave me his. Honestly it's not that good. IMO like 25% of the fan made KH themes are better than this.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD preorder theme:

48NA-AQNJ-ATTF

I had already redeemed my code in our shared account so my friend gave me his. Honestly it's not that good. IMO like 25% of the fan made KH themes are better than this.
Wow, that was fast. Already lurked. Thank you, though. :)

Lol people are getting to fast for me wish I couldve got that I didn't get it with my copy for some reason
That sucks. File a support ticket with SE. They have been getting better with support and with proof of purchase, they may send you a new code. Worth a shot. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks. File a support ticket with SE. They have been getting better with support and with proof of purchase, they may send you a new code. Worth a shot. :)
I went to a early release in California it was 3 days before the actual release date, I threw away the receipt after I picked it up or else I would've :( the person was supposed to put it in my bag but it was so much chaos they must've forgot

I went to a early release in California it was 3 days before the actual release date, I threw away the receipt after I picked it up or else I would've :( the person was supposed to put it in my bag but it was so much chaos they must've forgot
Sorry, just trying to think of anything i can to help. Maybe you can get a copy of the receipt if you paid with a credit card?

That dees seem like a lot of work at this point for what sounds like an only so-so theme, lol.

these are my roommate's codes, he wanted to give them away.

i asked my roommate to text me the codes with omissions in them to me so i could post them. but he screwed it up by not matching, but i assumed he did. so no they are not matching. my fault for posting bad clues

anyway here is the photo of all 3 codes, sorry for the confusion. 

s1cXi9i.jpg

these are my roommate's codes, he wanted to give them away.

i asked my roommate to text me the codes with omissions in them to me so i could post them. but he screwed it up by not matching, but i assumed he did. so no they are not matching. my fault for posting bad clues

anyway here is the photo of all 3 codes, sorry for the confusion.

s1cXi9i.jpg
All already redeemed. And i was pretty fast to try. :( Oh well, thank you again. :)

the disneyland one?

Whats good people!? I have something for the people that have God of War: Ascension so get excited! :D/

- 72 hours of XP

- Armor of Typhon

- Mercenary Sword

- Armor of Morpheus

- Champions Hammer

All this bundled in one code.

8KCK-B6.....you thought I was gonna leave this for the lurkers? Pfft no. This code will go to the person that actually has proof they have GoW: A, so send me a PM with a picture of the game and my name stereos on a piece of paper or your PSN name so I can see your trophy list.

Gone.

Whats good people!? I have something for the people that have God of War: Ascension so get excited! :D/

- 72 hours of XP
- Armor of Typhon
- Mercenary Sword
- Armor of Morpheus
- Champions Hammer
All this bundled in one code.

8KCK-B6.....you thought I was gonna leave this for the lurkers? Pfft no. This code will go to the person that actually has proof they have GoW: A, so send me a PM with a picture of the game and my name stereos on a piece of paper or your PSN name so I can see your trophy list.

Gone.

I can't get the damn Facebook page to work. I have them liked, and when I put my email in and try to get a code, nothing happens.

Another Beyond early demo code. Got it last week, but I've been swamped with college. It's only getting an early demo, anyway. The game is coming out soon enough.

J5M6-BBNK-8DE6

Please don't snag this of you can access the fb page. Be a good semaritan.

This is from the God of War Saga.

God of War: Chains of Olympus & Ghost of Sparta: D4R5-??N4-MRG8

You will see that the ??'s are the same character.

Another Beyond early demo code. Got it last week, but I've been swamped with college. It's only getting an early demo, anyway. The game is coming out soon enough.

J5M6-BBNK-8DE6

Please don't snag this of you can access the fb page. Be a good semaritan.
This is already taken but thank you for posting it

has the beta ended?

killzone mercenary ps vita beta codes
TQNJ-2ENT-4QL7
ADR4-T3NL-4CNB
MHCM-R4ND-56EF
7AQC-E6NP-P26R
96K8-QEN5-PQDR
NT27-EANK-64GH
REP4-E9NK-N9K7
DKJ2-NRNG-TALC
A7EH-K4N9-TFD8