PS3 Code Drops Here

Just a heads up, the Arrow skin for Injustice Gods Among Us is now free at PSN and Live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnBzoHSxasE

Hate to be a beggar but any chance someone got Dark Souls 2 EU beta code they don't need?

I'd really appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
@retardotron: they sent be a beta code (US), but it was first come first served, so it was already redeemed...I was unaware that they sent out the same code to multiple people...

Idk how many people will post these codes if it's like that.

I'm not sure what exactly is included in this bundle, and I'm not sure if it's already been redeemed...

God Of War: Ascension Bundle
7kbg-42ne-eap8

Saints Row The Third Online Pass - Please only take if you need it. I bet there are lurkers that grab stuff for no reason for games they don't have

H93H-QKNR-J3BM

you are right, I just did a little research. I'm a ps+ noob
Lol, no worries. Nothing to do with PS+ specifically, though; I think that's the case for any digital copy. The point of online passes is so the developers get at least some money in the event someone purchases a used copy of a game, which of course doesn't apply to digital copies.

Saints Row The Third Online Pass - Please only take if you need it. I bet there are lurkers that grab stuff for no reason for games they don't have

H93H-QKNR-J3BM

Thank you! I just got ps+ and this is just what I needed!
I know that you called yourself out on this. However, case and point of what I posted. Someone who purchased a used copy of Saints Row could have used this. From now on please understand that Digital Copies of games always come with the Online Pass.

38QQ-8DNE-97AA

Dark souls 2  beta(network test)

can be redeemed by 90,000 participants!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if any of these work

[SIZE=medium]Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Siege Expansion Pack Game[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]PLAYSTATION NETWORK REDEMPTION CODE IS:
8QRH-DHBE-NTQN
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Uncharted 2: GOTY PSN Code: NKLL-MRNJ-L68G[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Uncharted 2: GOTY PSN Code: P22K-EANT-R3K7[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Uncharted 2: GOTY PSN Code: DAK9-NCNF-JJAE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Uncharted 2: GOTY PSN Code: 68K4-QBN7-HEM9[/SIZE]

Don't know if any of these work

[SIZE=medium]Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Siege Expansion Pack Game[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]PLAYSTATION NETWORK REDEMPTION CODE IS:
8QRH-DHBE-NTQN
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Uncharted 2: GOTY PSN Code: NKLL-MRNJ-L68G[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Uncharted 2: GOTY PSN Code: P22K-EANT-R3K7[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Uncharted 2: GOTY PSN Code: DAK9-NCNF-JJAE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Uncharted 2: GOTY PSN Code: 68K4-QBN7-HEM9[/SIZE]
Doh! All taken, already. Thank you, though. :)

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale DLC character access

19_psabrdlc01.jpg

4FCF-QNNE-P6A6

both gone and lurked i wonder what they were?
First one was a Journey Avatar or something

Second was a FIFA 13 pass.

Here's another I got in a lowball, then found out it came with my copy of the game.:

DNJ?-JGNL-B?QA

Left out some characters, make the lurkers work for stuff.

First one was a Journey Avatar or something

Second was a FIFA 13 pass.

Here's another I got in a lowball, then found out it came with my copy of the game.:

DNJ?-JGNL-B?QA

Left out some characters, make the lurkers work for stuff.
Either lurked or i didn't guess it correctly?

Are they both the same character?

Anyone have or know where to get a The Last of US online code? Jw. Hope this isn't against the rules. Also, should I maybe just wait for BF? Fiancee bought it for me randomly at GS used and I was gonna see if I could find a free code before maybe returning it and trying to save her a little money. But saw that this game is a solid $50 used at GS and BB. But BF at GS (from what I've seen) will be $40 new.

Anyone have or know where to get a The Last of US online code? Jw. Hope this isn't against the rules. Also, should I maybe just wait for BF? Fiancee bought it for me randomly at GS used and I was gonna see if I could find a free code before maybe returning it and trying to save her a little money. But saw that this game is a solid $50 used at GS and BB. But BF at GS (from what I've seen) will be $40 new.
New copies of the game will come with it, so returning it and buying it new during BF is probably your best bet.

For some certain games, an online code will be included on the receipt even if you buy it used at GameStop. But I'm not sure if The Last of Us is one of those games.

New copies of the game will come with it, so returning it and buying it new during BF is probably your best bet.

For some certain games, an online code will be included on the receipt even if you buy it used at GameStop. But I'm not sure if The Last of Us is one of those games.
I heard about certain codes showing up on GS receipts, but mine did not have it. Not sure if you have to be a PUR/PUR: Pro member maybe? Mine expired, my fiancee used my PUR reg. code though. Anyways, I was able to get a code from a very generous CAG, won't name them as I'm not sure if they want to be named. But I thank them kindly for the PM. Very happy :)

bread's done
Back