PS3 Code Drops Here

I have a Tim Drake Classic Robin multiplayer skin for Batman: Arkham Origins. First one to answer this Batman comic trivia question with both names gets it.

Name the character (real and superhero name) who had hung up his Boy Wonder cape at the age of 18 to assume a role of independence.
Hint: He temporarily fills the role of Batman after Bane breaks his back.

I have a Tim Drake Classic Robin multiplayer skin for Batman: Arkham Origins. First one to answer this Batman comic trivia question with both names gets it.

Name the character (real and superhero name) who had hung up his Boy Wonder cape at the age of 18 to assume a role of independence.
Dick Grayson -> Nightwing.

I'm confused, the hint suggest that it is Jean-Paul Valley, Azrael. Bruce had decided NOT to have Dick take his place during his injury because he didn't think Dick would want to do it as he was his own person now.

I'm confused, the hint suggest that it is Jean-Paul Valley, Azrael. Bruce had decided NOT to have Dick take his place during his injury because he didn't think Dick would want to do it as he was his own person now.
My understanding is that Nightwing took over when Azreal couldn't handle it.

:)

I read rumors that Nightwing might be in Snyder's next Superman vs. Batman movie. That should be fun.
That would be cool as hell. Wonder if they will just skip the Robin mythos and jump right into Nightwing. Seems likely since they already started Joseph Gordon-Levitt as "Robin" but not in any sort of sidekick way.

This is more of a PS4 code dump, since there are PS4 games codes I can't use, but here are three 7-day PSN trial codes:

9TBH-77NE-2235

AQ73-6LN9-RC3Q

QB6C-MDNC-7JT7

Last edited by a moderator:
This is more of a PS4 code dump, since there are PS4 games codes I can't use, but here are three 7-day PSN trial codes:

9TBH-77NE-2235

AQ73-6LN9-RC3Q

QB6C-MDNC-7JT7
Damn it, I just saw this. I don't have access to my ps3 right now either. :( It is probably redeemed by now. Good drop anyway.

(Can you use ps4 codes on ps3? I mean ps plus and money codes. Because they are used for the same thing, just on different platforms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a PS+ 30 day trial and a 30 Day Music Unlimited trial.  Instead of throwing them out there the first to quote me and say what they want will get the code PM'd.  If you already see somebody quoted me then it's gone.  I'm doing this because not everybody is sitting in front of the console to redeem it.  

I have a PS+ 30 day trial and a 30 Day Music Unlimited trial. Instead of throwing them out there the first to quote me and say what they want will get the code PM'd. If you already see somebody quoted me then it's gone. I'm doing this because not everybody is sitting in front of the console to redeem it.
PS+ 30 day trial

I have a PS+ 30 day trial and a 30 Day Music Unlimited trial. Instead of throwing them out there the first to quote me and say what they want will get the code PM'd. If you already see somebody quoted me then it's gone. I'm doing this because not everybody is sitting in front of the console to redeem it.
ps+ 30 days

30 Day Music Unlimited trial

Got it, thanks.

bread's done
Back