PS3 Code Drops Here

On the PC: "This Prepaid Card cannot be redeemed on a PC." (normal for a valid PS+ code)

On the console: "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries." (I did double-check several times since I can't copy-paste from the forum)

So that's odd.
You're an hour late in posting, so it's most likely used.
No, when code is used will appear on PC: "Code already redeemed". If shows: "Card cannot be redeemed on PC" is because it wasn't used yet. And for last: "Code not correct no long valid" probably means region of code/account don't match or you had used a trial already or suscribed Plus on account.

So, check if your acc is UK and if you never subscribed or used a Plus trial on it. And you have to redeem it on your PS3 system, not PC. You will need a credit card info either.

If you want one of these codes:

Tiny Hawk  (for UK account)
SingStar voucher 
Sly Trilogy discount 
Just PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
SingStar voucher 46ML-BDN2-THNJ (for UK account)
Sly Trilogy discount 7BCQ-DNNG-M5CE (for UK account)
Tiny Hawk voucher ED59-3ENA-2KLG (for UK account)

Got another rocksmith one? If so pm. I have been playing that alot brushing up on my bass playing. I love that game. Im also playing through all the rock band and guitar hero games as well. On a music game stretch.

All are EU codes:
Knack Theme
6KDJ-8JNP-KNNH

KZ Shadow Fall Theme
8LJ8-NRNC-J9HK

Tiny Hawk minis game
NR52-G7NR-9NF7

Singstar 39% discount off specific songs
46ML-BDN2-THNJ

60 days Music Unlimited
5EP5-6PN8-NP2H

35% off Sly trilogy
GQ9F-67NC-9MEN

Snowman to PS Home
BP5L-4ENP-8Q6N

Thanks for participating in the EDF 2025 Breaking News promotion. We're happy to send you a PS3 code for the "Special Ops" Mission pack with 5 exciting missions. Stay tuned for 2 additional DLC packs coming out soon!

Here is your PS3 code: QLPA-6FN8-4JJC

Hello!

Thanks for participating in the EDF 2025 Breaking News promotion. We're happy to send you a PS3 code for the "Special Ops" Mission pack with 5 exciting missions. Stay tuned for 2 additional DLC packs coming out soon!

Here is your PS3 code: QLPA-6FN8-4JJC
what region is that for?

NVM either its been used or already redeemed. dunno.

Here's a code for a Diggs Nightcrawler Dynamic Theme.

4C1J-2HN9-3HM9

1= Number of blind mice

2= He had a great fall

3= This number pig built a house of sticks

4= He spins straw into gold

I can't find anyone with a Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 skin DLC. I hate to buy it off eBay or something because it could be from a code generator and I don't want to get my account banned. Can anyone help?!

(Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask)

Help me. You have a U.S. PSN sale, want to buy injustice gods among us for the PS4, and plus I do not ... I would be grateful to the subscription plus 7 days!

There is a sale on PSN right now that requires money but I don't want to use a credit card.

So if you could make it stop snowing so much, it would make it a heck of lot easier for me to go buy a PSN card. ;)

BTW heres some kind of code for Army of Two DC DLC

LB27 T4NQ BFNA

All Gone, Enjoy!

Available to anyone via PM. 1 per person. Like this post then PM me.

:ps3: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Add-on. Includes 'The trove of Mystery Pack' and 'Captain Kenway's Legacy Pack.' I'm not sure if this one can be carried over to :ps4: GONE

PS+ 7-day trial GONE

30-day Music Unlimited Trial GONE

Available to CAGs with earlier join date than me, Apr 2013, PM. 1 per person.

Battlefield 4 China Rising. Came with :ps3: but I'm almost certain this carries over to :ps4: GONE

PS+ 30-day trial GONE

All Gone, Enjoy!

Available to anyone via PM. 1 per person. Like this post then PM me.

:ps3: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Add-on. Includes 'The trove of Mystery Pack' and 'Captain Kenway's Legacy Pack.' I'm not sure if this one can be carried over to :ps4: GONE

PS+ 7-day trial GONE

30-day Music Unlimited Trial GONE

Available to CAGs with earlier join date than me, Apr 2013, PM. 1 per person.

Battlefield 4 China Rising. Came with :ps3: but I'm almost certain this carries over to :ps4: GONE

PS+ 30-day trial GONE
Bummer. I just missed some really nice drops. O:)

*PS4*

Warframe 50 Platinum 3MEF-B7NR-3HG3

Warframe 20K Credits + 3day Affinity Booster 3EQH-D6N3-T489

Blacklight Retribution 500 Zcoins 448Q-2PNJ-BM4H

Warframe 50 Platinum 3P3B-6GNM-T98F

Warframe 20K Credits + 3day Affinity Booster 3FFD-AKNA-T6BD

Blacklight Retribution 500 Zcoins 472E-J5N6-AM2M

Warframe 50 platinum 42jf-bjnq hha8
500 ZCoin 4EPB-CGNF-3BTL
warframe: 20,000 Credits 3LJN A6N2 R9HF

Resident Evil Director's Cut 9K2M-MTNJ-FBKA