PS3 Code Drops Here

First person (with respectable Feedback or Post Count) to quote me will get Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Aveline’s Mission.

Pamphlet says it expires today. 

I think it will work for both :ps3: and :ps4: versions, but I'm not positive.

First person (with respectable Feedback or Post Count) to quote me will get Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Aveline’s Mission.

Pamphlet says it expires today.

I think it will work for both :ps3: and :ps4: versions, but I'm not positive.
Me? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
next person who quote me and has already atleast 1 feedback and has been at cag for alteast for 1 month gets PSN Unlimited music 30 days, epires today

No problem. I also have a PS Plus 30 day. I'm waiting for Musichead to PM me if he used it or not. If he doesn't respond in the next hour and a half, I'll just think he didn't use it and put it on here.
Just want to say thanks again for the offer, was at work when it was sent or I would've jumped right on it.

Hi there, well ok, this isn't free, this isn't a code, however maybe one Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale fan could want to know, for only $1.99 there is a special combo pack for the characters Isaac Clarke and Zeus, and it includes too the Graveyard stage. This is because the super update that the game received, i guess that this happens cause the soon arrival of Super Smach Bros for WiiU and Nintendo 3DS, and Sony wants to battle against that game, again. I hope that Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale evolves a lot more, i liked so much and i thinked that was forgotten cause it developer studio has been closed, but it still have hope to be better.

Ok, ok here is the links for the PS3 an Vita versions, remember, they are not free, but is for cheapassgamers ;)

PS3: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/ps-all-stars-ps3-isaac-clarke-zeus-and-graveyard-pack/cid=UP9000-BCUS98472_00-PSASISAACZEUSGRA

PS Vita: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/ps-all-stars-ps-vita-isaac-clarke-zeus-and-graveyard-pack/cid=UP9000-PCSA00069_00-PSASISAACZEUSGRA

Have a great day!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, well ok, this isn't free, this isn't a code, however maybe one Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale fan could want to know, for only $1.99 there is a special combo pack for the characters Isaac Clarke and Zeus, and it includes too the Graveyard stage. This is because the super update that the game received, i guess that this happens cause the soon arrival of Super Smach Bros for WiiU and Nintendo 3DS. I hope that this games evolves a lot, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, i liked so much and i think that i will be forgotten cause it developer studio has been closed, but it still have hope to evolve.
This is a great price; the pack was $9.99. Maybe I'll pick it this time around.

does anyone here have a ps plus trial they want to get rid of? my plus ended on Tuesday and i couldn't take part of the deals. thanks in advance!

bread's done
Back