Borderlands 2 Campaign of Rage    RMNQ-5ANC-AD6R

These might be UK only:
Velocity     NQ9R-99NP-DG74
Breakquest    DJGE-H9ND-M5T8
Canabalt    P46L-88NE-B9AP
Wizorb        ABJT-Q3NL-533R
PS+ 30 Day     69E4-A6NQ-6GC2

I'm not sure if any of them work

who can donate me a psn plus code? send me a prv message.
Thank you for letting me use my favorite gif...

Entourage-GTFO.gif

anybody knows if there are new prizes or codes for the 2nd part of the ps home quest for greatness challenge??

People may wondering where it's coming these 14 days Plus trials. I guess it's from here: http://ps4youtube.software.eu.playstation.com/

I got won after doing the minigame but it didn't worked. You can always try though, the promo goes through 06/20 i think.
It says they work for Australia, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. No Brazil, if that's where your PSN account is. Do you know when these codes expire?

It says they work for Australia, Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. No Brazil, if that's where your PSN account is. Do you know when these codes expire?
Yeah, i know, i tested my code on a UK and PT accounts but not worked. I guess expired or there are a limited number of codes; maybe more than 1 person receives the same code and so other person used 1st.

Yeah, i know, i tested my code on a UK and PT accounts but not worked. I guess expired or there are a limited number of codes; maybe more than 1 person receives the same code and so other person used 1st.
Oh. I just tested mine on UK and RU psn accounts that aren't currently PS+, and got the same "incorrect or no longer valid" error. I guess that particular promotion isn't going to work any more :(

I very much doubt they'd give out the same code to different people though.

Playstation Plus 14 days

[SIZE=18pt]LN7K-2MN5-2RLB[/SIZE]

BQN4-4EN3-F45A

Destiny Alpha

[SIZE=18pt]EM5F-FLNA-JBNP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Enjoy![/SIZE]

These are listed as expired, but if someone wants to try, here you go:

COD: Ghosts ps3 to ps4 upgrade codes:

2amc-7tnn-c3cq

879j-8hnh-gjgk

AC 4 ps3 to ps4 upgrade codes:

fc2t-7jnb-44ca