PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='SporkWielder']Online Pass for Dead Space 2

AB3A-B7N7-MF7C[/QUOTE]

Bummer, I was too late on this. The one thing that I'm looking for.:cry:
Oh Well, maybe another one will pop up and I'll be quicker than a lurker. lol

Anyone have an extra Resistance 3 beta code? I've been wasting my whole life in the facebook contest, twitter, Dtoid and many more and I think I really have bad luck with the R3 beta codes :(. I'll return the favor with a shout out in my website And I'll return the code once I win one, if ever I win xD

[quote name='Count']Anyone have an extra Resistance 3 beta code? I've been wasting my whole life in the facebook contest, twitter, Dtoid and many more and I think I really have bad luck with the R3 beta codes :(. I'll return the favor with a shout out in my website And I'll return the code once I win one, if ever I win xD[/QUOTE]

Did you try to register on insomniac's website for their news letter? I registered last week on the site and they emailed me a code yesterday.

Or try this contest today...

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/contest-can-you-resist-resistance-3-beta-codes

Last edited by a moderator:
I did and I never got one :(. I registered 2-3 weeks ago.
I'm having so much bad luck from this lol. Recently Insomniac Games had a contest where you post a picture of their ad in Gamestop. I had a picture of that weeks ago and I should've entered it! I also noticed that some people came to my website and stole the picture xD (But they didn't count though because it has to be the owner xD) lol.

I had the chance! Damnit. But thanks for the link, I will enter :)

[quote name='Count']I did and I never got one :(. I registered 2-3 weeks ago.
I'm having so much bad luck from this lol. Recently Insomniac Games had a contest where you post a picture of their ad in Gamestop. I had a picture of that weeks ago and I should've entered it! I also noticed that some people came to my website and stole the picture xD (But they didn't count though because it has to be the owner xD) lol.

I had the chance! Damnit. But thanks for the link, I will enter :)[/QUOTE]

ill post 1 soon

[quote name='firepelt97']reply[/QUOTE]

pm sent

if i get around to it ill post another 1
i gave the winner 10 min to use the code just to make sure it gets used here it is

9m6j qbn3 66b4

[quote name='sir-fly']pm sent

if i get around to it ill post another 1
i gave the winner 10 min to use the code just to make sure it gets used here it is

9m6j qbn3 66b4[/QUOTE]

Taken already.

EU Resistance 3 codes. Some people may be able to use them. Not sure if all are valid but feel free to try.

FGBJ-JGNJ-AG4H
75PT-HAN3-5E2M
K8Q7-BHNA-RQJR
HG2R-EDNP-5MGA
ENA3-74N7-N8P3
6R28-EMNN-KQQ5
MAQ8-8HN6-378H
KDGM-6ENN-E372
7RJN-JEN9-579E
KLCQ-E4NQ-BH3K
E2DE-KJNH-BD3G
ET7K-AENB-RPCF
6NKK-GJND-GJ2J
CPRP-DENE-3HB2
G5CC-JFNK-N679

RL3N-CMNP-9RT5
8C3N-2KNT-DTN2

J84N-36NR-AAG2

7FEP-KJNG-88K6

5F63-8TNH-T6HE

TRNJ-9FND-RFJK

ACFK-8FNN-M8PA

58GA-F6N6-E9ET

[quote name='Cheshire Wolf']This page has way to many fuckin lurkers...[/QUOTE]
Sp00ge and few other CAGs have made a social group for Play-Asia codes since non-registered lurkers can't view groups.
We should request to have one made for PSN code drops too.

^Says both are invalid. Are they EU only or something?

Edit: Probably both used since it has been 15 minutes between your post and mine.

[quote name='Andami']^Says both are invalid. Are they EU only or something?

Edit: Probably both used since it has been 15 minutes between your post and mine.[/QUOTE]

prob from the shick promo which should have expired codes by now...

[quote name='admiralvic']prob from the shick promo which should have expired codes by now...[/QUOTE]

Had no idea when they would expire. Oh well.

I redeemed a code earlier today and it worked fine even though they were supposed to expire on 7/15. Anywho, for the sniper blast:

4CTJ-9CNT-7D73
F3QE-F2NC-PFJB
2CAN-PMN4-JHAA

[quote name='last CHANce']I redeemed a code earlier today and it worked fine even though they were supposed to expire on 7/15. Anywho, for the sniper blast:

4CTJ-9CNT-7D73
[/QUOTE]

Took that one. Thanks!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']inFAMOUS 2 Good Karma Hoodie for EU Playstation Home

NOTE: This is only for PS Home. Doesn't affect inFAMOUS 2 in any way.

RLQF-D9NJ-7Q4F[/QUOTE]

Thanks

bread's done
Back