PS3 Code Drops Here

All free codes from that Gillette site. I believe they are organized properly except I'm not sure if the last bunch are all GT5 Camaro car codes or not. Guess its up to you to find out!
I'll try to make this harder for lurkers but not much I can do.

Killzone 3 Code - Retro Map
L9RN-F5NQ-N5HT
BCKA-4CNL-8D43

Killzone 3 Code - Unlock Points
579G-F9NF-3QJK
RJDJ-T6N5-AFT9

Infamous 2 - Sniper Blast
NK72-3TN8-QHGB
CHNM-NHNA-395T
E878-GBNB-TQKB

GT5 Camaro codes?
9GLD-L8NM-BG32
G9JM-P6NL-88RH
D5QN-H3N5-C33B
C5QC-KANN-6DRM
3GTJ-4MNB-637G
J6M3-FNNQ-5RH5
58MH-DEN2-JEK8
7HPE-A8ND-QNQL
3KJ9-RENC-EFP8
37QG-H4NT-Q8A7
M29K-LKND-JGPM

[quote name='COLDblood']Cant use these as I dont have a PS3 or live in Europe...

Stalker Grenade DLC code/inFamous 2!
EEMJ-BBN7-34DB
79BK-3TNG-69CN[/QUOTE]

Both used... Not by me. Thanks for the drop though.

[quote name='TineDizzle']Hopefully I'll get some Ps3 codes to post on for you all after I get back from Pax!!![/QUOTE]

I'm very interested if they have the Sony Playstation Home VIP Vouchers like they had at Comic-con and E3...

[quote name='hellmutt']I'm very interested if they have the Sony Playstation Home VIP Vouchers like they had at Comic-con and E3...[/QUOTE]

Same here!

[quote name='hellmutt']I'm very interested if they have the Sony Playstation Home VIP Vouchers like they had at Comic-con and E3...[/QUOTE]
I'd kill for one of those... why, oh why does my region suck when it comes to conventions?

[quote name='TineDizzle']Hopefully I'll get some Ps3 codes to post on for you all after I get back from Pax!!![/QUOTE]

I call down on 1 code, whatever it is.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']wtf is a Sony playstatyion Home VIp voucher?[/QUOTE]

If I recall correctly it unlocks something like 140 usd worth of content on Playstation home. Generally random stuff like Dead Space costume, islands, coins, but nothing too exclusive. Its a neat code and could easily sell for a decent bit.

[quote name='whodeybengals9']L.A. Noire "A Slip of the Tongue" for PS3

G8R3-AAN3-CH4M[/QUOTE]

Haha, I can't believe I'm already too late... lols

EDIT: Oh, ok well at least that makes me feel better

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your pre-order of Resistance 3. Now it's time to get you your beta access code.

Here is your bonus code: 46AJ-9RNB-L6FF

This code will give you access to the Resistance 3 beta. The code can only be redeemed between August 15th and August 19th. The beta runs through September 4th.

[quote name='KibolLP']Thanks, now we're gonna have more member lurkers...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not so sure the members only groups makes much of a difference.

exactly, atleast 4 codes in that group has been lurked by members, I actually think that the lurkers are members. I doubt people have so much time to just sit waiting for a code, they'd make an account by now

Unfortunately there just isn't anyway around it unless you do some sort of contest or have people PM you. I guess you just have to be grateful for the ones who share back and say thanks.

[quote name='Arakias']why doesnt someone moderate the thread so that only respectable CAGers can belong to the group?[/QUOTE]

Because that would be a catch 22. First you would need to define what makes someone "respectable" and the ones who dont get in will feel shafted. Next you would need to select people who will drop the code over people who might be respectable, but don't drop.

Before you know it you end up with either an elite group with no codes or an open group with less than desirable memebers. Regardless of here there or anywhere theres no assurance past using PM's or odd requirements to get the meaningless thank you; that you deserve.

[quote name='Arakias']All free codes from that Gillette site. I believe they are organized properly except I'm not sure if the last bunch are all GT5 Camaro car codes or not. Guess its up to you to find out!
I'll try to make this harder for lurkers but not much I can do.

Killzone 3 Code - Retro Map
L9RN-F5NQ-N5HT
BCKA-4CNL-8D43

Killzone 3 Code - Unlock Points
579G-F9NF-3QJK
RJDJ-T6N5-AFT9

Infamous 2 - Sniper Blast
NK72-3TN8-QHGB
CHNM-NHNA-395T
E878-GBNB-TQKB

GT5 Camaro codes?
9GLD-L8NM-BG32
G9JM-P6NL-88RH
D5QN-H3N5-C33B
C5QC-KANN-6DRM
3GTJ-4MNB-637G
J6M3-FNNQ-5RH5
58MH-DEN2-JEK8
7HPE-A8ND-QNQL
3KJ9-RENC-EFP8
37QG-H4NT-Q8A7
M29K-LKND-JGPM
[/QUOTE]

I lurked one of infamous and gt5 codes before my cag membership went through.\\:D/

[quote name='thenurseryan']I lurked one of infamous and gt5 codes before my cag membership went through.\\:D/[/QUOTE]
What makes you so happy? That you're a goddamn lurker?

[quote name='KibolLP']What makes you so happy? That you're a goddamn lurker?[/QUOTE]

And here I was going to say 'Welcome to CAG and thanks for registering'.

[quote name='hellmutt']And here I was going to say 'Welcome to CAG and thanks for registering'.[/QUOTE]

Eep! I didnt mean it that way. I was just letting ya know that i used them and I appreciate it. I was lurking while waiting for my membership to go through and couldn't post a proper thanks. my little ditty guy -->\\:D/ was to show i was happy to get it.... not that I was happy to be a lurker. Sorry if I came across as jerk.

[quote name='KibolLP']What makes you so happy? That you're a goddamn lurker?[/QUOTE]

I love how pissy you are when you're no better status then him. Cag Newbie. I may be a CAG in training but I don't go around getting pissed that people are posting the link to the ps3 code thread as if it should only be exclusive to you. So what if he did take those codes? They've been up for awhile so you've had plenty of time to get them. Also they signed up so they aren't a lurker but a contributor now unlike you and you're negativity. Be happy you have the opportunity to have some of the nice things people give away, not be greedy and expect it to all be yours.

Was going to save this code for a rainy day but I'm not gonna test it with how it's just.....weird? I just received this code supposedly for the PS3 though it may be 360 with missing section. Anyone can feel free to try it. It's suppose to be for Madden.

ekuw-35rh-2ejm-bzee

Edit: I'm tired so the format can't be 360 but yeah feel free to try it.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Was going to save this code for a rainy day but I'm not gonna test it with how it's just.....weird? I just received this code supposedly for the PS3 though it may be 360 with missing section. Anyone can feel free to try it. It's suppose to be for Madden.

ekuw-35rh-2ejm-bzee

Edit: I'm tired so the format can't be 360 but yeah feel free to try it.[/QUOTE]

A lot of EA games have a proprietary 4x4 format that you have to enter directly through the game.

I have an unused code for FEAR 3 online pass. The first person to send me a PM interested in it gets it.

EDIT: Code is gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thenurseryan']I lurked one of infamous and gt5 codes before my cag membership went through.\\:D/[/QUOTE]

I am happy you got one and that you joined up to say so! Thanks!

Ok, hey, does anyone have a code for R3 beta they don't need? Please PM, it's for a friend! I have plus! Thanks!

[quote name='johnnybeachboy']im willing to take any unwanted codes[/quote]
[quote name='zerbe0643']im willing to take and trade any ps3 codes
psn-zerbe0643[/quote]

no begging for free stuff - only post contests and available freebies

bread's done
Back