PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='Crippldogg']Dead Island Content in PS Home + Free item offer:

H3LK-24NP-8L42[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I picked this one up.

Hey is there any way I can put codes in from my PC (like I do with xbox live sign in?) for the PS3? I sometimes have time at work to do this kind of stuff, and just wanted to know how I would go about it.

[quote name='TineDizzle']Just got back from Pax Prime and sorry to report there were no Playstation Home Vouchers[/QUOTE]

Sniffle. Well, thanks anyways for looking!

[quote name='warpedsoul']Playstation Move Heroes skin
2QA2 9TNN EGGS[/QUOTE]

1314928031252.png

Thanks for the drop though.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Beta Code: PMBE-7FN3-EQJB

Was emailed the code from Ubisoft because I'm a UPlay member but I don't have a PS3 so here you go and enjoy. :)

[quote name='Doctor Who']Assassin's Creed: Revelations Beta Code: PMBE-7FN3-EQJB

Was emailed the code from Ubisoft because I'm a UPlay member but I don't have a PS3 so here you go and enjoy. :)[/QUOTE]

Got a no longer valid message. Thanks though.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Beta Code: PMBE-7FN3-EQJB

redeemed thanx and it was for EU -_- so plz specify what region the code is for, not everyone looks at your location lol

Infamous 2 - stalker grenade EU only QQLH Q7ND 2D2P

[quote name='darkjak101']Looking for a beta code please. :( If someone could PM it, I'd be really grateful. Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

You have two posts, both in this thread, and they are both against the rules.
NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF

[quote name='JALBASHA']Cm4g-nrn7-eegc-crysis 2 dlc

pm me about acr beta or add on psn, i can help out :)[/QUOTE]

That code went fast! What was it?

It's not letting me PM you, but the code didn't work.

I added you on PSN, since I haven't figured out how to private message yet.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']*hides in bushes waiting for flood of Assassin Creed beta codes*[/QUOTE]
I'm right there with you. >_>

- Sorry for the double post. -
Here's a code for some Ratchet & Clank stuff on PlayStation Home.
9EJG-7LN7-36FK

[quote name='xxedgexx']- Sorry for the double post. -
9EJG-7LN7-36FK[/QUOTE]

Already Taken

[quote name='xxedgexx']- Sorry for the double post. -
9EJG-7LN7-36FK[/QUOTE]

So sad. Taken

[quote name='Cinderella17']So sad. Taken
[/QUOTE]

It doesn't need to be so sad. Go get your own codes at ratchetandclank.com.
First, register for a code for a batch of stuff. Then watch the video for a second batch.

[quote name='hellmutt']It doesn't need to be so sad. Go get your own codes at ratchetandclank.com.
First, register for a code for a batch of stuff. Then watch the video for a second batch.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh thank you.....:bouncy:

[quote name='hellmutt']It doesn't need to be so sad. Go get your own codes at ratchetandclank.com.
First, register for a code for a batch of stuff. Then watch the video for a second batch.[/QUOTE]
A second batch as in, different stuff, or a second batch of the same?

[quote name='Cassette_Bat']A second batch as in, different stuff, or a second batch of the same?[/QUOTE]

Different Stuff.

I register but I try to redeem the code and don't work.. Do this two times and nothing.... The code from the video did work... what I should do???

[quote name='Cinderella17']I register but I try to redeem the code and don't work.. Do this two times and nothing.... The code from the video did work... what I should do???[/QUOTE]

they might have expired.

[quote name='Cinderella17']I register but I try to redeem the code and don't work.. Do this two times and nothing.... The code from the video did work... what I should do???[/QUOTE]

I'd suggest asking the site administrator what to do about it. Maybe you'll get lucky.

bread's done
Back