PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='Owen']So do you get any special unlocks for playing the Ratchet & Clank Beta?[/QUOTE]

No and since the preorder items are just early unlocks... expect nothing

[quote name='redrumblefish']Ratchet and Clank Avatars/Theme:
D284-P5NM-3LGF

Ratchet and Clank Beta:
8QKK-FPNA-8RJN[/QUOTE]

Redeemed the first code and worked : ) Ty man : D

Bulletstorm Online Pass
8CDP-BTNP-CQT9

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Online Pass
T5QL-R4N4-QNT2

Enjoy and reply which one you used.

[quote name='jr1016']Bulletstorm Online Pass
8CDP-BTNP-CQT9

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Online Pass
T5QL-R4N4-QNT2

Enjoy and reply which one you used.[/QUOTE]

Both have been used. Neither by me.

[quote name='hellmutt']Both have been used. Neither by me.[/QUOTE]

Kind of why I was hesitant to put these codes because people can't even spend a second to reply which ones they used. Although there are alot of none members here.

Sorry bout that, thought I posted before but I guess it didn't go through. I grabbed the Bulletstorm one so now I can take advantage of the cheap Gamefly sale, thanks. Don't know who took the other one.

LA Noire Nicholson Electroplating DLC

85FL-DLNE-NJFH

I never used my Best Buy launch code cause I got the Rockstar pass. Enjoy whoever takes it!

[quote name='Southard']LA Noire Nicholson Electroplating DLC

85FL-DLNE-NJFH

I never used my Best Buy launch code cause I got the Rockstar pass. Enjoy whoever takes it![/QUOTE]

Nabbed it, thanks man.

Keeping the love going with DJ Hero 2 dlc
[FONT=&quot]AM9N-9QNE-EE73[/FONT]

[quote name='kingsnuff']Uncharted 3 PSN Avatar/Dynamic Theme

86FA-KANF-8G26[/QUOTE]

That was dead when you posted it, i checked it in under 15 seconds? Is it right?

[quote name='jamisonfitz']That was dead when you posted it, i checked it in under 15 seconds? Is it right?[/QUOTE]

REMEMBER! It gives a different message... bullshit/expired codes are "invalid" and used codes are "Consumed"

[quote name='admiralvic']REMEMBER! It gives a different message... bullshit/expired codes are "invalid" and used codes are "Consumed"[/QUOTE]

Ahh, good to know, thanks i appreciate it.

[quote name='admiralvic']REMEMBER! It gives a different message... bullshit/expired codes are "invalid" and used codes are "Consumed"[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it shows up as consumed. Chances are that someone was able to use it insanely fast after it was posted, or it was used before posted. Sucks, cuz I'd love to have that theme.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, it shows up as consumed. Chances are that someone was able to use it insanely fast after it was posted, or it was used before posted. Sucks, cuz I'd love to have that theme.[/QUOTE]

sheesh! That code was brand new I literately just scratched it off (came in my uncharted dual pack) and posted because I could care less about the theme. sorry guys, that was incredibly fast

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Ratchet and Clank All 4 One Beta and "Swag"

4FHC-QLNQ-6CFH
BDHQ-8CNC-GDQQ[/QUOTE]

Took the first, Thanks!

Ratchet & Clank Home Items & Avatars

JNLR-FCN3-NEEB
PF9D-PRNQ-3N7A
JMKN-F4NP-ATTN
EJDD-3QNB-QKHA
GJJP-75NA-J479
DM4F-KHN3-6CFE

Dead Island Meat Code (NA)
P8LK-6RN7-6EM6

Dead Island Meat Code (EU)
Ae6c-3hnl-dgdl

[quote name='NovaKane']Ratchet & Clank Home Items & Avatars

JNLR-FCN3-NEEB
PF9D-PRNQ-3N7A
JMKN-F4NP-ATTN
EJDD-3QNB-QKHA
GJJP-75NA-J479
DM4F-KHN3-6CFE

P8LK-6RN7-6EM6

Ae6c-3hnl-dgdl[/QUOTE]

The NA meat code is gone, which sucks, I wanted it lol Thanks anyways :D

[quote name='jlazenby1']probably wayyyyy too late but anyone have a battlefield 2 vip code? Lol pm me if you do please[/quote]

gtfo.

[quote name='NovaKane']Ratchet & Clank Home Items & Avatars

JNLR-FCN3-NEEB
PF9D-PRNQ-3N7A
JMKN-F4NP-ATTN
EJDD-3QNB-QKHA
GJJP-75NA-J479
DM4F-KHN3-6CFE

P8LK-6RN7-6EM6

Ae6c-3hnl-dgdl[/QUOTE]

I redeemed the (NA) Dead Island Meat Code this morning. Thanks a bunch!

You're all set!

You now have exclusive early access to the UNCHARTED™ 3: Drake’s Deception™ complete competitive online multiplayer experience, redeemable through the PlayStation®Network.
Your code: DFBB-GPNK-8R3F

[quote name='COLDblood']You're all set!

You now have exclusive early access to the UNCHARTED™ 3: Drake’s Deception™ complete competitive online multiplayer experience, redeemable through the PlayStation®Network.
Your code: DFBB-GPNK-8R3F[/QUOTE]

i got it my good man

You have chosen a voucher code for uncharted 3: Drake’s deception™ multiplayer drake character skin as your reward

redemption code:
L5dg-7jnc-2nt4

[quote name='shesaidson']You have chosen a voucher code for uncharted 3: Drake’s deception™ multiplayer drake character skin as your reward

redemption code:
L5dg-7jnc-2nt4[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks, I got this one. Much obliged, sir or maam!

[quote name='shesaidson']You have chosen a voucher code for uncharted 3: Drake’s deception™ multiplayer drake character skin as your reward

redemption code:
L5dg-7jnc-2nt4[/QUOTE]

The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid

[quote name='SkankButta']Man, do I love your siganture. I can't take my eyes away. LOL[/QUOTE]
i was about to say the same thing. mesmerizing, lol!

I have an extra Uncharted 3 multiplayer code from Subway promotion. I will give it to the first person to PM me. You may just have to wait till I get home to get it. So please, a little patience.

Also, I have a couple of inFamous 2 downloads. I think they are skins, but I don't know which. So, if you do not have any of the skins, please PM me. They are from the Facebook game. I will give one to two separate PMs. Again, patience please, they are all at home, but I wanted to be sure that I got the message out.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']PMs sent. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

thanks Sgt.Ramirez, got an InFamous 2 Reaper skin that I needed! Much appreciated.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']PMs sent. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the inFAMOUS™ 2 Samurai Sword Skin (Product Voucher), SgtRamirez!

KfucZOWtXjWtyYLOsYBSYdTiVKscPcNu.png

[quote name='msriflegirl']Uncharted 3 multiplayer codes for someone to enjoy (please post if you use them):

Dynamic Theme: F784-D4NN-RKD6
Multiplayer Weapon: TT37-LLNC-T6FA
[/QUOTE]

Took the dynamic theme, thanks. \\:D/

bread's done
Back