PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='msriflegirl']Uncharted 3 multiplayer codes for someone to enjoy (please post if you use them):

Dynamic Theme: F784-D4NN-RKD6
Multiplayer Weapon: TT37-LLNC-T6FA
[/QUOTE]

I got a multiplayer weapon... I FINAL WON SOMETHING!!!! msriflegirl you just made my night, and it works as a three day early birthday present!

Glad yall could use them. I should have more to post next week. My laziness is your gain...Subway is one of the closest eateries to my office and I love Sunchips :D

[quote name='hellmutt']thanks Sgt.Ramirez, got an InFamous 2 Reaper skin that I needed! Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

That is pretty cool. The Reaper skin is probably the coolest of them all. I played through inFamous 2 and got my platinum using that skin. Glad to help out!

[quote name='dabsac80']I have an extra online code for Need for speed hot pursuit limited edition (if it matters) if anyone needs it PM me[/QUOTE]

I could use it got it used

[quote name='dabsac80']I have an extra online code for Need for speed hot pursuit limited edition (if it matters) if anyone needs it PM me[/QUOTE]

PM Sent, i could really use it. :)

Uncharted Subway Codes for everyone:

Multiplayer
DTR7-45NH-JDCF
296D-KMNR-D2T8
RRL4-4DN4-F3F2
EDRC-BQN6-984L

Theme
8TDN-QHNQ-G33Q

Drake Skin
J5AR-B5NH-J3T4
4RD3-FGNT-9MHC

Custom Weapon
27E9-TCNH-QQ5D
JB32-PFN2-CQRL
RE45-Q8NQ-L898

Home Costumes
DH5D-N9NK-ABT2

[quote name='GGF-001']Uncharted Subway Codes for everyone:

Multiplayer
DTR7-45NH-JDCF
296D-KMNR-D2T8
RRL4-4DN4-F3F2
EDRC-BQN6-984L

Theme
8TDN-QHNQ-G33Q

Drake Skin
J5AR-B5NH-J3T4
4RD3-FGNT-9MHC

Custom Weapon
27E9-TCNH-QQ5D
JB32-PFN2-CQRL
RE45-Q8NQ-L898

Home Costumes
DH5D-N9NK-ABT2[/QUOTE]

thanx. took the following

Theme
8TDN-QHNQ-G33Q

Drake Skin
J5AR-B5NH-J3T4

Custom Weapon
27E9-TCNH-QQ5D

Home Costumes
DH5D-N9NK-ABT2

Custom Weapon
JB32-PFN2-CQRL[/QUOTE]

Grabbed that one, thanks! Rest have already been used by others. :)

Multiplayer
DTR7-45NH-JDCF
296D-KMNR-D2T8
RRL4-4DN4-F3F2
EDRC-BQN6-984L

Theme
8TDN-QHNQ-G33Q

Drake Skin
J5AR-B5NH-J3T4
4RD3-FGNT-9MHC

Custom Weapon
27E9-TCNH-QQ5D
JB32-PFN2-CQRL
RE45-Q8NQ-L898

Home Costumes
DH5D-N9NK-ABT2[/QUOTE]

thanks GGF-001

Multiplayer
DTR7-45NH-JDCF
296D-KMNR-D2T8
RRL4-4DN4-F3F2
EDRC-BQN6-984L

Theme
8TDN-QHNQ-G33Q

Drake Skin
J5AR-B5NH-J3T4
4RD3-FGNT-9MHC

Custom Weapon
27E9-TCNH-QQ5D
JB32-PFN2-CQRL
RE45-Q8NQ-L898

Home Costumes
DH5D-N9NK-ABT2[/QUOTE]

Someone said they were all taken so I tried it anyway and it worked. Thanks!

[quote name='kamiyan89']if someone can give me a MP uncharted 3 code i would be very grateful :) thanks[/QUOTE]
[quote name='thekratoskilla']any skin would be greatly appreciated[/QUOTE]
[quote name='ArmorForVictor']if anyone has a spare subway drake skin code i'd appreciate it[/QUOTE]

Tards.

[quote name='Tiger™']no flaming. You should know. No begging/asking for codes.[/QUOTE]

I agree, it is common knowledge here that begging/asking for codes is a big, big no-no.

[quote name='TerpsJunkie']Crysis 2 Limited Edition Content:
KJ48-9EN8-DL8B

SOCOM 4 BETA:
7AJD-3PNL-LN55
DQET-JHNF-EDA2[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I took the Crysis 2 code.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Up for grabs: UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE’S DECEPTION™ CUSTOM MULTIPLAYER WEAPON

KP49-E6NJ-4RRK

Have at it.[/QUOTE]
claimed by lurker. thanks anyways :D

You have chosen a voucher code for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Custom Multiplayer Weapon. Your reward can be redeemed via your PlayStation 3 system or online.

REDEMPTION CODE:
E5PN-TTNE-7TAC

[quote name='jlazenby1']You have chosen a voucher code for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Custom Multiplayer Weapon. Your reward can be redeemed via your PlayStation 3 system or online.

REDEMPTION CODE:
E5PN-TTNE-7TAC[/QUOTE]

Grabbed it, thank you!

If anyone wants the Buaer Boost Pack for NHL 12 send me a PM. I have one to give away and I will not let a lurker douche get it.

PS You need to have been a member on here for at least a year as well.

Haven't dropped anything in a while so...

$2.99 PSN Card from Subway.
5LCJ-3ENR-QP3K

Would've made this PM only but i'm not sure if i'll be on in the next couple days, hopefully a CAG gets it.

[quote name='rams81']Haven't dropped anything in a while so...

$2.99 PSN Card from Subway.
5LCJ-3ENR-QP3K

Would've made this PM only but i'm not sure if i'll be on in the next couple days, hopefully a CAG gets it.[/QUOTE]

Already lurked.

I just bought the Green Lantern Bluray and it comes with a code for the Sinestro Corps skin for Batman Arkham City. I'm getting the 360 version of batman, not the PS3 one so I don't need the code. Figured I'd drop it here to go to a loving home.

2364-P5NJ-HTJ3

[quote name='ccm0628']I just bought the Green Lantern Bluray and it comes with a code for the Sinestro Corps skin for Batman Arkham City. I'm getting the 360 version of batman, not the PS3 one so I don't need the code. Figured I'd drop it here to go to a loving home.

2364-P5NJ-HTJ3[/QUOTE]
It's gone already. Nice of you to offer the code. :)

SW4V-LRL6J4-RL5E4Z - used

Free PS Promo code for PS Move game when you buy a select PS Move game from Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Darklurkr23']SW4V-LRL6J4-RL5E4Z

Free PS Promo code for PS Move game when you buy a select PS Move game from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Probably the wrong thread for that. I'm guessing it's an amazon code? I tried to check what it did but when I entered it in amazon it said it'd been redeemed. What exactly did it do?

[quote name='sunghost']Probably the wrong thread for that. I'm guessing it's an amazon code? I tried to check what it did but when I entered it in amazon it said it'd been redeemed. What exactly did it do?[/QUOTE]

I redeemed, sorry for the delay. On select Playstation move games. Very limited and mostly childrens games. You buy the most expensive of the two PS3 move games you want and the second one was free.

[quote name='sunghost']Probably the wrong thread for that. I'm guessing it's an amazon code? I tried to check what it did but when I entered it in amazon it said it'd been redeemed. What exactly did it do?[/QUOTE]

If you want a code I have one I'm not using SW4J-PMH6F8-Y5RQYR and the link to the sale is here http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000715331

Not really much of a sale, but if you already planned on buying one of those games you could get a free one to go with it.

bread's done
Back