PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='kamiyan89']does anyone have a playstation plus code to spare? my ps3 is diying so i want to save protected savefiles :S, i know you can't ask for codes in this thread but this is very important :S[/QUOTE]
No begging for codes

[quote name='cheapboyes']AC: Revelations – Ezio’s Turkish Assassins Armor
G8F2-FAND-C5H5[/QUOTE]

Entered code, saw what it was, clicked it for DL then it said "Thank you for using Playstation Network" So...I lost?

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Entered code, saw what it was, clicked it for DL then it said "Thank you for using Playstation Network" So...I lost?[/QUOTE]
No, I'm sure it's content that's on the disc so there was almost nothing to download except an unlock code which was probably a few kb in size or smaller or it just connected to a validation server.

[quote name='IGlowInTheDark']No, I'm sure it's content that's on the disc so there was almost nothing to download except an unlock code which was probably a few kb in size or smaller or it just connected to a validation server.[/QUOTE]

That EA stuff isn't for download. It's there though, trust me.

[quote name='roymustang']a little OT but I wonder why the OP got banned.[/QUOTE]

Trolling threads, being verbally abusive towards others or something along those lines. This thread was the only good thing he contributed to the community. Good riddance I say.

[quote name='Rockinjs']it should be there look in account management and go to service list it should be there[/QUOTE]

Yup, it was under services. Normally after I enter a code, even online passes, it takes me to the Download list/cart. But this one just went to a thank you screen after agreeing to "Terms and Services" pop up.

Thank you for the code, cheapboyes!

Congratulations! You won IN-GAME T-SHIRT while playing Uncharted 3: Grab the Ring! Your promotion code is TJ76-CMNR-2JQ9.

Congratulations! You won NAUGHTY DOG PISTOL while playing Uncharted 3: Grab the Ring! Your promotion code is K9J2-47NM-MMNM

Congratulations! You won IN-GAME CASH REWARD while playing Uncharted 3: Grab the Ring! Your promotion code is 6LA4-QPNB-7EQC

Congratulations! You won TREASURE HUNTER STARTER'S PACK while playing Uncharted 3: Grab the Ring! Your promotion code is BF9E-7QNP-BKR2

Congratulations! You won IN-GAME CASH REWARD while playing Uncharted 3: Grab the Ring! Your promotion code is 8E3K-8JNN-BKTC. Remember, this is a unique code and can only be redeemed ONCE. To redeem the code on your PS3™ system, follow the instructions below.

doesn't work on EU account so grab my code :)

[quote name='ptasiu1906']Congratulations! You won IN-GAME CASH REWARD while playing Uncharted 3: Grab the Ring! Your promotion code is 8E3K-8JNN-BKTC. Remember, this is a unique code and can only be redeemed ONCE. To redeem the code on your PS3™ system, follow the instructions below.

doesn't work on EU account so grab my code :)[/QUOTE]

I was late to grab it :whistle2:(

but does anyone know from where can i get like this code !?
My Game is US , but I'm playing it on my EU Account, is it possible to have like these codes whem I'm playing !!?
and thank you for your help and support ^^

These will take a little bit of work to deciper. Each set of * will be the same 2 numbers/letters. Good luck. Please post when you've redeemed any of them.

Uncharted 3 In-Game Cash: R5FC-DNN7-*L*5
Uncharted 3 Kickback Endurance Booster: BKT*-78*9-MR63
Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog Pistol: HGF*-79*5-FR5L
Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog Rifle: H5*E-R*NG-AJ64
Uncharted 3 In-Game T-Shirt: PNCE-**NT-QT6K
Uncharted 3 Clip Size for G-Mal: 7A6B-G*N9-*H78
Uncharted 3 Mystery Weapon 1: K69K-3GNR-**M3
Uncharted 3 Mystery Weapon 6: *M3F-T9N*-75QT
Uncharted 3 Treasure Hunter's Starter Pack: M8CG-7NN*-9*KP

[quote name='sunghost']These will take a little bit of work to deciper. Each set of * will be the same 2 numbers/letters. Good luck. Please post when you've redeemed any of them.

Uncharted 3 Treasure Hunter's Starter Pack: M8CG-7NN*-9*KP[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got these 2.

Congratulations! You won IN-GAME CASH REWARD while playing Uncharted 3: Grab the Ring! Your promotion code is PHK4-NLNJ-6PMR. Remember, this is a unique code and can only be redeemed ONCE. To redeem the code on your PS3™ system, follow the instructions below.

Congratulations! You won KICKBACK ENDURANCE BOOSTER while playing Uncharted 3: Grab the Ring! Your promotion code is B5K4-C7NK-62N9. Remember, this is a unique code and can only be redeemed ONCE. To redeem the code on your PS3™ system, follow the instructions below

[quote name='kineedo']Congratulations! You won IN-GAME CASH REWARD while playing Uncharted 3: Grab the Ring! Your promotion code is PHK4-NLNJ-6PMR. Remember, this is a unique code and can only be redeemed ONCE. To redeem the code on your PS3™ system, follow the instructions below.[/QUOTE]

Got it thanks alot.

[quote name='sunghost']These will take a little bit of work to deciper. Each set of * will be the same 2 numbers/letters. Good luck. Please post when you've redeemed any of them.

Uncharted 3 Treasure Hunter's Starter Pack: M8CG-7NN*-9*KP[/QUOTE]
Got the easy one, lol. thanks

Rifle and Clip Size for G-Mal are still available, everything else has been redeemed.

[quote name='diplo']If you watch the trailer on http://www.ratchetandclank.com, you get a free code for 4 avatars & 4 ps home shirts (ratchet, clank, qwark, nefarious) and a ps3 theme[/QUOTE]

Yeah that promo has been going on for a while, surprised it's still up. Here's a code for the themes/avatars if anyone wants it (still free from the site): FHG7-GQNF-49GC

^ yea i figured it's been up since as long as the game been out

and i redeemed the last two codes, coincidentally those were the only two i didnt find in the map, thanks!

[quote name='diplo']If you watch the trailer on http://www.ratchetandclank.com, you get a free code for 4 avatars & 4 ps home shirts (ratchet, clank, qwark, nefarious) and a ps3 theme[/QUOTE]

i clicked on the link, but could you please help us where to go there, i watch the Geardup Trailer, but nothing came up.

thank you for your help

[quote name='kineedo']i clicked on the link, but could you please help us where to go there, i watch the Geardup Trailer, but nothing came up.

thank you for your help[/QUOTE]

I just finished watching the trailer and there was an overlay that came up with the details. I didn't skip or pause the video so that might be why? Or perhaps you're blocking something. Also right above the trailer there is a spot to get another avatar bundle.

[quote name='jamehze']I just finished watching the trailer and there was an overlay that came up with the details. I didn't skip or pause the video so that might be why? Or perhaps you're blocking something. Also right above the trailer there is a spot to get another avatar bundle.[/QUOTE]

thank you,
We have to select US and view the video from there after the video the code will apper.
when i choose the EU no code was there it is for US

Uncharted 3 in game cash: GQQJ-CJND-GGN6
Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog Rifle: TAF9-3BN4-DGQR
Uncharted 3 Mystery Weapon 1: 8RH2-5KNF-MMHC
Uncharted 3 in game t-shirt: FNMF-FKNK-H9HA

[quote name='darkenwind']Uncharted 3 in game cash: GQQJ-CJND-GGN6
Uncharted 3 Naughty Dog Rifle: TAF9-3BN4-DGQR
Uncharted 3 Mystery Weapon 1: 8RH2-5KNF-MMHC
Uncharted 3 in game t-shirt: FNMF-FKNK-H9HA[/QUOTE]

Thanks, my brother got these.

bread's done
Back