PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='kineedo']For US HOME ONLY ^^

Pirate Chainsword code is 3NEJ-QENT-GJT7

have fun ^^[/QUOTE]

LURKED!!! what a surprise that some butt checked hairless sacked 11 year old took this code and didn't even say thanks. With my luck prob someone cool will post thanks right after I post this, but I still doubt that and bet it was lurked...

[quote name='DarthHannigan']LURKED!!! what a surprise that some butt checked hairless sacked 11 year old took this code and didn't even say thanks. With my luck prob someone cool will post thanks right after I post this, but I still doubt that and bet it was lurked...[/QUOTE]

he_mad.jpg

i took it. thanks!

LURKED!!! what a surprise that some butt checked hairless sacked 11 year old took this code and didn't even say thanks. With my luck prob someone cool will post thanks right after I post this, but I still doubt that and bet it was lurked...
DarthHannigan
People really need to stop complaining about things like this! You can get Your Pirate Chainsword code
from this site HERE
Merry Christmas
R4EN-HQNM-ERFF
lurk away lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='redrumblefish']People really need to stop complaining about things like this! when you can get one for yourself, from here
Merry Christmas
R4EN-HQNM-ERFF
lurk away lol
[/QUOTE]

got lurked...by me! thanks a bunch!

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Starhawk multiplayer public beta early 2012

LFCT-6MN2-FJ85

Came with my Uncharted 3 and I have no interest in it. Hope someone enjoys it![/QUOTE]

As Kaza has pointed out, the Starhawk public beta will not be active until early 2012 and the code will not work until then. So posting the early access codes in here makes for a real shootout for when the codes are activated.
:twoguns: :boxing:

Good luck to those collecting the codes publicly posted.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Starhawk multiplayer public beta early 2012

LFCT-6MN2-FJ85

Came with my Uncharted 3 and I have no interest in it. Hope someone enjoys it![/QUOTE]
lurker got it :applause:
still waiting for another starhawk giveaway

[quote name='rafihsan']lurker got it :applause:
still waiting for another starhawk giveaway[/QUOTE]
LOL
*whispering* pppppssssssttt ...Raf, the code wasn't lurked... *points to the previous post*

[quote name='rafihsan']lurker got it :applause:
still waiting for another starhawk giveaway[/QUOTE]

I gave away 20 just the other day xD maybe you should be more observant?

[quote name='Ir0n']LOL
*whispering* pppppssssssttt ...Raf, the code wasn't lurked... *points to the previous post*[/QUOTE]
LOL..
you got it? congrats then
[quote name='admiralvic']I gave away 20 just the other day xD maybe you should be more observant?[/QUOTE]
yes i know that XD
maybe i will

[quote name='rafihsan']LOL.. you got it? congrats then[/QUOTE]

Sorry, no. I will try and explain more clearly.

The point is, that the Beta doesn't start until sometime in the beginning of next year (2012) and PSN will not accept the codes until the the developer, Light Box Interactive, activates them all.

Once the Starhawk multiplayer public beta date is announced, Light Box and Sony will then activate all the codes that you see in here, and everyone can enter them on PSN at that time.

I am not aware of an exact date when you, and everyone else who has been writing them all down, can begin trying to secure your spot, but here is the official site and they have indicated if you register with them, they will notify the masses when the codes have been activated.

http://starhawkthegame.com/

Gotham City Impostors Beta Codes, enjoy while you can. You need a European account to redeem.
32T6-A3NF-793E
98AT-2MN5-QGRL
7PFA-8RN7-JK9P
E7MT-72N2-5NDQ
5NL6-4MNA-NRQJ
C7HN-5JNB-2LA7
DQTG-G8N5-7RTH
2FE3-QPNT-A6T7
P2DQ-HFNC-HH5H
KJ47-88NK-RG77

Either they've all been lurked or there's something seriously wrong with my redeeming process:

"The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid" is coming across for all of these.

At any rate, thanks for the drop!

[quote name='DeadlyMaverick']Either they've all been lurked or there's something seriously wrong with my redeeming process:

"The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid" is coming across for all of these.

At any rate, thanks for the drop![/QUOTE]

Sorry I forgot to mention that you need a European account. Just create a temp one.

Uncharted 3 DLC Pack -- This code will give you access to the Carpet Bomb Kickback, Clip Size Mod for Para 9, and Clip Size Mod for G-MAL

JBPM-NJNH-NDBL

PRFJ-56NQ-NCEQ

897R-HANR-7683

Q29E-PPNF-6HNP

[quote name='Parkerktm']Uncharted 3 DLC Pack -- This code will give you access to the Carpet Bomb Kickback, Clip Size Mod for Para 9, and Clip Size Mod for G-MAL

JBPM-NJNH-NDBL

PRFJ-56NQ-NCEQ

897R-HANR-7683

Q29E-PPNF-6HNP[/QUOTE]

All taken already. Didn't get one.

[quote name='baraam']UC 3 Weapon Mod: DAJ2-QGN3-59RE[/QUOTE]

Gone as well... I'd say it was lurked but there's an off chance it was snagged by a CAG.

Either way it's gone. Thanks Baraam for the opportunity.

bread's done
Back