PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='Grue']Looks like a few of us are spring cleaning our PSN codes. I have 9 PSN+ 1 month codes that expire March 31. I was just going to post them, but it appears they can stack and it'd be a bit unfair for one person to possibly get them all. If you want one, reply to this thread asking for one and I'll send it. I'll be away for awhile so it'll be a few hours before I can get back to you. If less than nine people respond I'll just edit this post and drop the remaining ones here. Remember, reply in this thread if you'd like one.[/QUOTE]

I'll take one. :)

[quote name='Grue']Looks like a few of us are spring cleaning our PSN codes. I have 9 PSN+ 1 month codes that expire March 31. I was just going to post them, but it appears they can stack and it'd be a bit unfair for one person to possibly get them all. If you want one, reply to this thread asking for one and I'll send it. I'll be away for awhile so it'll be a few hours before I can get back to you. If less than nine people respond I'll just edit this post and drop the remaining ones here. Remember, reply in this thread if you'd like one.[/QUOTE]
Could I have one? Thanks!

Here please sir!!!

Originally Posted by Grue
Looks like a few of us are spring cleaning our PSN codes. I have 9 PSN+ 1 month codes that expire March 31. I was just going to post them, but it appears they can stack and it'd be a bit unfair for one person to possibly get them all. If you want one, reply to this thread asking for one and I'll send it. I'll be away for awhile so it'll be a few hours before I can get back to you. If less than nine people respond I'll just edit this post and drop the remaining ones here. Remember, reply in this thread if you'd like one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Can I get one?

may I have one please?

i would like 1

If I could get one I would appreciate it! Thanks!

if you got any left, I'd like one. Thank you

[quote name='DarthHannigan']Here please sir!!!

Originally Posted by Grue
Looks like a few of us are spring cleaning our PSN codes. I have 9 PSN+ 1 month codes that expire March 31. I was just going to post them, but it appears they can stack and it'd be a bit unfair for one person to possibly get them all. If you want one, reply to this thread asking for one and I'll send it. I'll be away for awhile so it'll be a few hours before I can get back to you. If less than nine people respond I'll just edit this post and drop the remaining ones here. Remember, reply in this thread if you'd like one.[/QUOTE]
Could I have one? Thanks!

I have the 2 Resistance Dual Pack Codes, PM if you want them.

EDIT: Also if you wouldn't mind tell me where I see PMs this is my 1st post.

EDIT: Never mind I saw and the codes are gone.

Sorry everyone, I'm all out. I've sent them to the first nine who responded. Usuyami your mailbox is full so if you want your code you need to clear some space. I've got to go out soon so unfortunately if you haven't opened up some space before then I'll send it to number 10.

Sent the last code to number 10.

@OneCoolPerson: at the top of the page by your username, deals, forums, blogs, etc there should be a yellow-ish envelope thingy saying you have unread messages

also, i pm'd you

[quote name='ssjgoku90501']Hey guys well I have three codes that give you a free month trial for Playstation plus the only problem is that you have to have a credit card. Since I don't have one I was wondering if any of you guy wanted it just pm and I'll give u the code. The code is valid till tomorrow and you will have to cancel your Playstation plus account before they start charging you. I would of posted the code but I don't want lurkers getting at them do just pm me for the codes :D[/QUOTE]

PM'd you. Thank you in advance once again regardless of the outcome. :D

[quote name='jukkakhan']Here's a code for some sort of DLC in SOCOM 4
7CH6-R6NR-Q75J
[/QUOTE]

Tried using but unfortunately someone already ripped it. Thanks for the nice drop though.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Resistance 2 Super Voucher - PM me if you want it.
Resistance 3 Capelli Skin - PM me if you want it.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the Resistance 2 Super Voucher

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Resistance 2 Super Voucher - PM me if you want it.
Resistance 3 Capelli Skin - PM me if you want it.[/QUOTE]

would u give me the resistance 3 capelli skin please?

[quote name='Rollobobo']The Darkness II Limitied Edition Content -

J25P-D9NN-73AK

(for character abilities, alternate outfit)[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks a lot! ;)

Here are some rage AE/B:AC catwoman codes if anybody actually needs them.

Rage
NTQF-6ANJ-7KN2
B62H-TDNF-HG5Q

Catwoman
8JG6-9BNE-DKL2
67ET-BJNT-5R55

[quote name='vashtheowner']Here are some rage AE/B:AC catwoman codes if anybody actually needs them.

Rage
NTQF-6ANJ-7KN2
B62H-TDNF-HG5Q

Catwoman
8JG6-9BNE-DKL2
67ET-BJNT-5R55[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I got Catwoman: 67ET-BJNT-5R55

If people are still interested:
Resistance super voucher: 6RQQ-E5N8-HKDD
Capelli skin for Resistance 3: TBQP-3KNJ-ND9L

Not sure whether they still work

So either some lurker got them really fast or they don't work.. Dunno why people don't make people do something at least for the code .. make them figure out a missing letter.. show spoiler.. something that makes the code stalkers grab them before we who do share get them

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']So either some lurker got them really fast or they don't work.. Dunno why people don't make people do something at least for the code .. make them figure out a missing letter.. show spoiler.. something that makes the code stalkers grab them before we who do share get them[/QUOTE]

A) Those codes were set to expire (according to the date listed) on March 31st, which was several days before this code was posted and so MIGHT be the reason.

B) People generally don't because the point is to give it away. I constantly do contests for JPS/VG/other and I rarely/almost never get a thank you, but I can assure you I will get bitched at if I don't instantly give them the prize... though this never stopped me from giving.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']So either some lurker got them really fast or they don't work.. Dunno why people don't make people do something at least for the code .. make them figure out a missing letter.. show spoiler.. something that makes the code stalkers grab them before we who do share get them[/QUOTE]

Because it is too much work. My laziness might profit some ungrateful person... but at the end of the day, I am giving it away.

bread's done
Back