PS3 Code Drops Here

I think the Resistance codes expired at the end of last month. Assuming those came from a R1/R2 pack. The voucher said they expire - stupid Sony.

first one to pm me gets the batman beyond skin for arkham city. also bf3 back to kirkland psn code and splinter cell conviction steam for trade.(figured i'd try to get the word out) EDIT: GONE

[quote name='ChantingWolf']first one to pm me gets the batman beyond skin for arkham city. also bf3 back to kirkland psn code and splinter cell conviction steam for trade.(figured i'd try to get the word out)[/QUOTE]

thanx man

Hey its me again.
Ive got a Two Codes for Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC
1 for the Genji Bow and 1 for the Summoner Outfit.
Here is the rules of how you can get this from me.

First Person to post me a link of one Charitable deed performed this forum will get first choice at codes. second person will get whats left.
I will pm the first and second poster after this one as long as the conditions are met.

"so basically if you have done a giveaway and have a link for that specific post please post on this thread for all to see."

If your feeling charitable and can help me out I'm looking for something too
click on the link below if you want to help me out.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9521890&highlight=disgaea+flonne#post9521890

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone want a Catwoman Code for Batman Arkham City? PM me, rather have it go to an active person rather than a lurker. i'll delete this post when it's gone.

[quote name='DCpinoy']anyone want a Catwoman Code for Batman Arkham City? PM me, rather have it go to an active person rather than a lurker. i'll delete this post when it's gone.[/QUOTE]

on iPhone can't pm but I'll take it if you still have it

[quote name='Rockinjs']on iPhone can't pm but I'll take it if you still have it[/QUOTE]

it's all good. i'll send you a PM now of the code.

[quote name='SaCk_style']guys can give me a key to the Back to Karkand DLC for ps3 ita in PM ? or you can tell me where to find them?[/QUOTE]
Sorry pal no begging, but I think I can help you, so you can find the code in limited edition BF3, or PSS->Addons->B->Battlefield 3-> Back To Karkand :) I hope this help you enough.

[quote name='fearlubu']damn man these cats are quick with it. shoryuken's code was lurked[/QUOTE]
Quick? Your response was almost an hour after they posted that code. Although it was likely gone within 10 minutes.

Case in point: TWFJJ90's code they posted is already used, less than 10 minutes after being posted.

This is why I don't give away codes. If someone wants a code, they gotta make me an offer(a real offer). Too many greedy fuckin' lurkers who just take shit w/o saying thanks.

10 minutes? I think less than 2 minutes and any code posted here likely is going to be gone.
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Quick? Your response was almost an hour after they posted that code. Although it was likely gone within 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta:

G44M-ERNP-82HP
2EA7-QGNL-T358
2E8N-9LN3-G96C
242L-R6N3-B5KA
3865-HGND-FTHC

If it says the code is not valid, you have to either wait until tomorrow to see if it will work
OR
Make an EU account so that you can use code, since these are Danish codes.

Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta Codes (EU only):
CEEK-JQNJ-GMCJ
N44H-C5N9-DK8T
3A7E-HLNL-JHJF
HMG7-RFN7-7JB2
3845-7TNT-C35D

bread's done
Back