PS3 Code Drops Here

I have an extra PixelJunk 4am Beta code, and it is the full beta where you can play. (The one for PS+ is just a viewer)

First person to quote this message gets it, it is Playstation Move required!

[quote name='diplo']I have an extra PixelJunk 4am Beta code, and it is the full beta where you can play. (The one for PS+ is just a viewer)

First person to quote this message gets it, it is Playstation Move required![/QUOTE]

Werd. I love pixeljunk.

Thanks diplo!

[quote name='diplo']I have an extra PixelJunk 4am Beta code, and it is the full beta where you can play. (The one for PS+ is just a viewer)

First person to quote this message gets it, it is Playstation Move required![/QUOTE]

I'd love me some PixelJunk beta :lol:

edit: dang !!

[quote name='hellmutt']Werd. I love pixeljunk.[/QUOTE]

Sent. Enjoy

[quote name='Hung_real']I'd love me some PixelJunk beta :lol:

edit: dang !![/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, maybe you can harrass @PixelJunkNews or @oL4T3NCYo on twitter for one, that's what I did and I got two :D

Who wants a Anarchy Edition for RAGE PS3
and don't forget the sewer missions!

first PM from a CAG who's been a CAG more then 4 months gets it!

Congrats Hung_Real!

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Who wants a Anarchy Edition for RAGE PS3

A43R-TKNH-????

and don't forget the sewer missions!

AFG5-PDNK-????

first PM from a CAG who's been a CAG more then 4 months gets it![/QUOTE]

pm'ed :bouncy:

Hung got's some fast fingers and eyes

The timing couldn't have been better. I'm literally 3 hours into Rage :D . (bought it used last sunday)

Love it so far , now thank to you my gaming experience with Rage will be perfect :bouncy:

*****Codes for UK PSN accounts.*****
Snowman Dynamic Theme 8FJA-T5NA-GL59

Rare Gold PS3™ limited edition PlayStation Home Reward 9GLT-AHN3-PAKR

[quote name='COLDblood']UK game vouchers
Jewel Keepers: Easter Island and Urbanix
PPLR-NDNF-GADJ
JMNG-9JNK-J4RM
CPCG-F4N8-489E[/QUOTE]

Nice Giveaway! Too bad I'm NA only, but I'm sure someone will enjoy that.

[quote name='COLDblood']UK game vouchers
Jewel Keepers: Easter Island and Urbanix
PPLR-NDNF-GADJ
CPCG-F4N8-489E[/QUOTE]

These last two have been lurked. :cry:

Thanks anyway!

[quote name='JMusic']EU only, but I could still get the code. Enjoy:

A4TQ-ERNG-GBTH[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I redeemed this one. I don't use facebook, never will

[quote name='Lucian']I have Rage Anarchy Edition & Sewer Missions codes to the first REPLY from a 4+ month member.[/QUOTE]

could i have sewer one?

[quote name='MellowSeth']Oh thought they were both going to same person otherwise would have already posted. I would like the Anarchy Edition code ;D[/QUOTE]

That's what I expected, too, but I don't mind this way either. Sent PM. Enjoy.

guys i have random giveaways on my psn friends list . i just erased a few guys that have not been online in a few months so i have room for maybe 2 more . my next giveaway will be
wheels of destruction

[quote name='sir-fly']guys i have random giveaways on my friends list . i just erased a few guys that have not been online in a few months so i have room for maybe 2 more . my next giveaway will be
wheels of destruction[/QUOTE]

added you as I was contacting you on another matter also

These are some codes I won in one of the Subway contests and I never used them but I am not sure if they have expired. I wrote them down on a piece of paper then lost the paper and just found it a few days ago. First person to PM me gets the code, unless nobody is interested would like 1 code per person (must have at least 150 posts)

Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion
PAIN (full game)

Men in Black (movie rental) X2
Hellboy (movie rental) X2

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']These are some codes I won in one of the Subway contests and I never used them but I am not sure if they have expired. I wrote them down on a piece of paper then lost the paper and just found it a few days ago. First person to PM me gets the code, unless nobody is interested would like 1 code per person (must have at least 150 posts)

Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion
PAIN (full game)

Men in Black (movie rental) X2
Hellboy (movie rental) X2[/QUOTE]

Those expired LOOONG ago.

[quote name='hellmutt']Those expired LOOONG ago.[/QUOTE]

Ah ok, yeah like I said I just found the paper like 3 days ago with those codes on it so wasn't sure. Well never mind people.

[quote name='sir-fly']guys i have random giveaways on my psn friends list . i just erased a few guys that have not been online in a few months so i have room for maybe 2 more . my next giveaway will be
wheels of destruction[/QUOTE]

Gave it a try but you're all full up again. It's good to have friends :)

bread's done
Back