PS3 Code Drops Here

[quote name='PrinnyJ']Have some in-game codes for Battlefield: Bad Company. These are found under Multiplayer -> Unlocks (according to the sheet). Supposedly work on all versions of the game. It unlocks a weapon.

6267-88W7-XSTC-RY8D
882H-JUWL-L7TD-938W
E5TT-AWT7-CB48-7DRU[/QUOTE]

I realize it took me two days to get to these, but all three codes gave the message "Could not unlock the weapon". Not sure if they expired or were lurked... Thanks anyways though!

I have an extra DUST 514 closed beta code so here you go!

Welcome to the DUST 514™ closed beta test!

You have been selected as one of the elite candidates participating in the closed beta test of DUST 514. If you accept this time-sensitive offer, you will embark on a journey that will immortalize you in the annals of New Eden history.

Here is your beta-code:
PHA3-F9NB-49J8

[quote name='rams81']I have an extra DUST 514 closed beta code so here you go!

Welcome to the DUST 514™ closed beta test!

You have been selected as one of the elite candidates participating in the closed beta test of DUST 514. If you accept this time-sensitive offer, you will embark on a journey that will immortalize you in the annals of New Eden history.

Here is your beta-code:
PHA3-F9NB-49J8
[/QUOTE]

I tired it not even one full min after you posted and someone already got it. I'm always to slow. >_

[quote name='bjaigorgor']thanks. xoxo[/QUOTE]

Wait, that code actually worked?

...Weird. I claimed a code from someone a while back (same one) & it didn't work...maybe it was entered in incorrectly.

Damn.

I did the 'rebuild database' thing from the PS3's safe mode menu a week ago and forgot to copy down the Starhawk gift thing before I did it. Otherwise I likely woulda just dumped it here.:cry: Oh well. No way to get it back either, since that option deletes all messages permanently.

I have an online pass for R&C A41 for the first poster who replies (to this thread) with a character from the R&C universe that isn't one of the main 4 playable characters (in A41) that could be in All-Star Battle Royale.

[quote name='Hung_real']Talwyn Apogee .

Not sure about All-Star battle royale part though @_@[/QUOTE]

PM incoming shortly. Thanks for playing!

Recently purchased 1 Year of PS+ so i have 2 PS+ 1 Month Trial Codes to give away.
(Credit Card Required)
Be sure after you use this to turn off automatic funding or it will charge your card for a 3 Month subscription automatically after the trial.

5J4L-L9NH-RC7P

TLR6-B9N8-GJRT

[quote name='MellowSeth']Recently purchased 1 Year of PS+ so i have 2 PS+ 1 Month Trial Codes to give away.
(Credit Card Required)
Be sure after you use this to turn off automatic funding or it will charge your card for a 3 Month subscription automatically after the trial.

5J4L-L9NH-RC7P

TLR6-B9N8-GJRT
[/QUOTE]
lurked

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If those were the free 1 month PS+ codes from that email Sony sent out a while ago, then I think they expired about a month or two ago if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

March.

[quote name='InSight_2k']How did sony gave you those codes anyways? Havent heard anything about it...[/QUOTE]

email in December that was sent randomly or seemingly so.

[quote name='InSight_2k']How did sony gave you those codes anyways? Havent heard anything about it...[/QUOTE]
They were in an email that people received a while ago. Not everyone received them though.

That's why I always check the titles of the email in my junk folder before just selecting to delete all anymore.:D

Save some codes for me tomorrow guys! I get my first playstation 3 tomorrow, birthday this month and my wife is letting me have it early. Not sure why....I won't have any games for it lol

Grab some of the Best Buy Deals Of The Day for it. For $10-20 you can't go wrong with some of them.

If you don't mind playing a game that some people think is crap, you could always go into Best Buy and for the price of a coffee at Dunkin' Donuts you could get Duke Nukem Forever for $2.99.;)

hey everyone, found some old DLC codes. not sure if they've been used but give it a shot.

Batman Arkham City Catwoman Codes X2

GPCB-BDNN-HCMP

7FH4-BLNN-ELN6

Batman Arkham City Robin Code

56Ct-42NC-EP4C

Rage Anarchy Pack

734F-C9ND-GCD9

Rage Wasteland DLC

LHM8-QTNJ-DMBK

enjoy!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If those were the free 1 month PS+ codes from that email Sony sent out a while ago, then I think they expired about a month or two ago if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

Nah, they were codes that expired in 2013. They just got lurked lol.

[quote name='jokerjoe6979']Both rage codes gone and not a thank you.[/QUOTE]

next code drop i do i'll require the person to PM me for the code. so we can prevent lurking.

[quote name='redrumblefish']No offence guys. Saying something was stolen or lurked just because you didn't get it; after it was posted on a public forum, just sounds petty to me.[/QUOTE]
363j4f.jpg

All jokes aside people post that so others won't waste thier time trying it.

[quote name='redrumblefish']No offence guys. Saying something was stolen or lurked just because you didn't get it; after it was posted on a public forum, just sounds petty to me.[/QUOTE]
At least if the people who took the codes had the decency to actually post that they used X or Y code it wouldn't be so bad. That's why people get annoyed when stuff gets lurked or 'stolen', since the person or people who took them didn't even say thank you to whoever posted them.:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']At least if the people who took the codes had the decency to actually post that they used X or Y code it wouldn't be so bad. That's why people get annoyed when stuff gets lurked or 'stolen', since the person or people who took them didn't even say thank you to whoever posted them.:roll:[/QUOTE]

This the reason why I stop putting codes here because of people using them and not even a Thank You.

[quote name='SuppaMan']damn damn damn, i really wanted a catwoman code, i dont want to play arkham without it..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jokerjoe6979']Both rage codes gone and not a thank you.[/QUOTE]

Both of you PM me, I have both Catwoman and Rage codes.

I think that the least someone can do is post a thank you to the person who dropped the code on here. The lurked or stolen bit doesn't bother me as much as someone not saying thanks. Perhaps I'm just old fashion like that.

And I think it's nice of you, jr1016 to give those codes to them. :)

def PD sent me an RnC : All 4 One online pass code a while back .

I don''t really need it anymore since my cousin picked up a new copy of the game *facepalm*

Anyone who interested can pm me with the name of the main villain in RnC: A crack in time .

Sorry Lurkers :D

aww no robin codes >_<

but its better to have them answer a question than to let them get away with their lurk-y ways! fcuk their couches, i say.

[quote name='Hung_real']congrats cookiecrumbz won the all 4 one pass

also better luck next time for the others 2 who for pm me =)[/QUOTE]

Thanks dood :cool:

Yes its a little messed up not saying if used the codes or not... Still, i always say when i do use one so...
Just realized that Batman and Rage codes are gone... oh well. :(
Damn you Lurkers!

bread's done
Back